I am a newbie to outsourcing & I have a few concerns that I'm hoping you can clarify for me. Forgive me if my questions seem a little silly .. like I said it's all so NEW!! I want to hire virtual assistants (VA) for various Internet Marketing jobs. My concerns are
- If VAs are accessing things such as my website, cPanel, social media accounts etc etc, how safe is it to allow this access.
- Are there any risks to this practice & what whould I do to avoid them.
- What measures must I take to avoid security breaches?
- Are there certains things I should know about, do or ask during the process of hiring?
- What are safe outsourcing places to look for honest employees & what are the ones to avoid? I'm going to try & find one through oDesk.
- Will I need a separate VA for SEO/SEM, Web Developer & Content Writer? Or can all this be cover by the one VA? Please share your experience of what has worked for you.