So I'm thinking of getting my hands on Twitter Marketing. I'm thinking of building micro-niche websites optimized for Adsense, and promoting them via Twitter.
Here's what I have in my mind:
1) Build micro-niche websites with Okay-ish content
2) Register several Twitter accounts, each for a broad niche.
3) Tweet about some facts relevant to the niche, or link to authority webpages in the niche, such as News Stories (I assume I need to do that for gaining credibility)
(..Also might tweet some links to CPA offers)
4) Follow LOTS and lots of people tweeting about #keywords (and hope they follow me back?)
5) Tweet links to my websites' pages, relevant to the broad niches (well, I'll have sites in different micro-niches, and my Twitter niches will be broad, so I'll most likely tweet multiple micro-niche sites' links on my Twitter targeting a broad niche. Will also help make myself look less like a spammer.)
What do you guys think? Well, to be honest, I'm an ABSOLUTE newbie when it comes to Social Media :/ But the strategy I just mentioned above is what my common sense tells me to do. If I follow about 300 people daily (I don't intend to do that manually ), and tweet fairly OK content, do you think I can get a good amount of visitors to my sites?
Well, I believe many of you pros are experienced with Twitter Marketing. I'd appreciate if you can give me some tips to strengthen my strategy...or get more followers, or get more pageviews to my links. Every penny counts! And if you believe I'm doing something wrong, please guide me.
Also, success stories really motivate me. If any of you have had a good success with Twitter Marketing, I'd greatly appreciate if you can share your story here! How much traffic did you get from Traffic, and how? Stuff like that.
Oh wait! I have one more dumb/blonde question. Should I set my Twitter accounts' usernames as some pen names showing its an individual tweeting about stuff, OR should I use a username that will reflect my niche's name in it? I'm thinking of the latter - sounds helpful in gaining credibility, but I'm not so sure..as pen names sometimes seem more genuine..Anyway, an expert advice would be great!
Thanks a lot. Looking forward to replies.