Here's what to do...
- Go to the search function
- Click "Advanced Search"
- Enter the tag(s) of your choice in the Keyword(s) box in the "Search by keyword" option. Also, set it to "Search Titles Only"
- Go to "Find Threads With" and set it to "At Least" "x" replies. I start with 20 for x and will go as low as 10 if need be.
- Go to "Find Posts From" and set it to "x" "And Newer". Here I start with 3 months and newer. If you use a shorter time period, you won't get as many results, but the ones that you do get are what the market is talking about RIGHT NOW. And for some things (more evergreen topics) you can set it to longer than 3 months.
- Then go to the "Search In Forums" box and select which forums you want to search. I usually use "Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum". Tip: You can use the "Warrior Special Offers Forum" to spy on your competition and see what people are ACTUALLY BUYING
- Click "Search Now"
- Prepare to offer the SOLUTIONS that people WANT
NOTE: You don't have to use the top 100 tag cloud (but it's a good place to start). You can just pick any keyword and follow the rest of the steps.
I hope this post can be the spark that ignites someones next best seller.