Broke a Personal Record Today

by JasonParker 13 replies
Well, I'm proud of myself. I broke a personal record today by getting 73 opt-ins.

I've been getting 40+ a day pretty consistently when I'm involved in either a list swap, paid ad, or giveaway.

The reason I've almost doubled that today is because I'm doing 2 of these things at once:

-Taking part in Willie Crawford's JV Giveaway (Only 20 opt-ins from that... Would've shattered my record if I would've gotten yesterday's 45 opt-ins from it)

-Taking part in a list swap with a new JV partner (43 opt-ins from that)

-The rest came from search engines and a couple affiliate sales
#main internet marketing discussion forum #broke #personal #record #today
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author jhongren
    Hi Jason,

    Coincidentally I am doing similar things.

    JV partners have been consistently promoting my product and bringing many affiliate sales.

    I did consistent ad swaps and my list is growing at at least 100+ per day.

    You are putting in action and that is why you are getting the rewards.

    Be consistent and push forward.

    Magical things will happen to you.

    Cheers,
    John
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[34357].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JasonParker
      Yeah John. It looks like you and I use the same strategies. =)

      Here's my bread and butter:

      -Affiliates build list for you through scripts etc

      -List swaps

      -Paid ads

      -JV Giveaways

      -Viral PDFs

      Originally Posted by jhongren View Post

      Hi Jason,

      Coincidentally I am doing similar things.

      JV partners have been consistently promoting my product and bringing many affiliate sales.

      I did consistent ad swaps and my list is growing at at least 100+ per day.

      You are putting in action and that is why you are getting the rewards.

      Be consistent and push forward.

      Magical things will happen to you.

      Cheers,
      John
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[34364].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Chris Monty
        I would like to learn more about list-building strategies. I started my blog about two months ago and am getting about 5 - 10 opt-in's per day, just on organic traffic.

        How do you build your list through a JV? How do you approach others? Suggestions?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[34389].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Jason Fladlien
          Jason,

          Keep up the good work. Contrary to popular belief, this is how most people build big businesses... they start with slow, steady progress, but always continue to grow. It reminds me of a man who was in the guiness book of world records because he ate a bicycle. How'd he do it? He grounded it up, and spread it out over 3 months time!

          -Jason
          Signature

          Co-creator of WP Twin. Perhaps the most expensive yet most reliable wordress cloning tool on the market. We've definitely been used more successfully than all other options :)

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[34397].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author deejones
            Congrats, Jason. It's always great to reach a goal or break a personal record.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[34407].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author jhongren
              Yeah John. It looks like you and I use the same strategies. =)

              Here's my bread and butter:

              -Affiliates build list for you through scripts etc

              -List swaps

              -Paid ads

              -JV Giveaways

              -Viral PDFs
              Hi Jason, I think you are more experienced than me in this area.

              I am now focusing more on JVs and ad swaps. Have not tested JV giveaways.

              Would you be able to share with me on the JV giveaways? How does it work?

              Cheers,
              John
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[34415].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author JasonParker
                Originally Posted by jhongren View Post

                Hi Jason, I think you are more experienced than me in this area.

                I am now focusing more on JVs and ad swaps. Have not tested JV giveaways.

                Would you be able to share with me on the JV giveaways? How does it work?

                Cheers,
                John
                Honestly, I think you hit the nail on the head with ad swaps/list swaps. =)

                It's my favorite.

                ...With JV giveaways, you simply create a squeeze page and give something away. You drive traffic to the giveaway event and other contributors do too. The more traffic you drive to the event, the higher up your product goes. So it's like a group joint venture.

                Here's an example of one, Warrior Willie's big giveaway that's going on right now:

                Viral Rebrandable Money Machines Giveaway
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[34432].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author jhongren
                  It's my favorite.

                  ...With JV giveaways, you simply create a squeeze page and give something away. You drive traffic to the giveaway event and other contributors do too. The more traffic you drive to the event, the higher up your product goes. So it's like a group joint venture.
                  Thanks Jason. you mean it is like a group of JV partners pool together a list of free products to be given away.

                  And they drive traffic to this ONE site.

                  And do the opt in co-register to all the JV partners' lists at one time opt in?

                  John
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[34442].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author JasonParker
                    Originally Posted by jhongren View Post

                    Thanks Jason. you mean it is like a group of JV partners pool together a list of free products to be given away.

                    And they drive traffic to this ONE site.

                    And do the opt in co-register to all the JV partners' lists at one time opt in?

                    John
                    All but the co-registration.

                    A link to your squeeze page goes on a list with all the rest of the JV partners.

                    The more traffic you send to the giveaway (and they have to become members and contributors), the HIGHER UP the link to your squeeze page goes on the list.

                    So if you're at the #1 spot in the giveaway, then you've gotten the most contributors and members to sign up.
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[34452].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author braver55b
              Originally Posted by deejones View Post

              Congrats, Jason. It's always great to reach a goal or break a personal record.

              I second that notion, and Jason Tsk Tsk, you're revealing secrets that are better than the information in some of those overpriced ebooks LOL
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[34420].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author JasonParker
                Originally Posted by braver55b View Post

                I second that notion, and Jason Tsk Tsk, you're revealing secrets that are better than the information in some of those overpriced ebooks LOL
                Feel free to send me a $97 beer. =P
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[34427].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Solidsnake
    Banned
    Originally Posted by JasonParker View Post

    Well, I'm proud of myself. I broke a personal record today by getting 73 opt-ins.

    I've been getting 40+ a day pretty consistently when I'm involved in either a list swap, paid ad, or giveaway.

    The reason I've almost doubled that today is because I'm doing 2 of these things at once:

    -Taking part in Willie Crawford's JV Giveaway (Only 20 opt-ins from that... Would've shattered my record if I would've gotten yesterday's 45 opt-ins from it)

    -Taking part in a list swap with a new JV partner (43 opt-ins from that)

    -The rest came from search engines and a couple affiliate sales
    I feel the same when I hit 1850 RSS subscribers in one day... congrats anyway..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[34456].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JasonParker
      Originally Posted by Solidsnake View Post

      I feel the same when I hit 1850 RSS subscribers in one day... congrats anyway..
      That's why you only have a little over 5,000 RSS subs total?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[34462].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics