Here's How to Get the Most Out of Your Warrior Forum Downloads
1. Create a Detailed List of All Your Warrior Forum Downloads
Pull out a blank sheet of paper and make a list - or you can use a spreadsheet if you prefer. On this sheet there should be 5 columns with the headings similar to the following.
Here is how to fill out the columns
- Column 1 - Product Name
- Column 2 - Reviewed?
- Column 3 - Potential?
- Column 4 - Date Purchased
- Column 5 - Cost
- Column 1 - Simply write down the name of the product or course you purchased or downloaded in the War Room or as a WSO.
- Column 2 - Simply write down a Yes or No. Only write down yes if you went through the whole thing. If it's an ebook and you stopped after the first chapter then write No.
Side Note Hopefully you are focused and have a clear picture of where you want to take your business. If you don't, I highly suggest you take some time and get that written down on paper before proceeding.
- Column 3 - If you've already used the product did you see results that helped your business? If you've only reviewed it and haven't implemented it, can you see it helping your business? If either one of these is true, write Yes in column 3.
If you haven't reviewed it yet, use your best judgment to decide if it aligns with the current goals you have for your business. If your focus right now is on creating your own products, but the product in front of you is all about marketing to offline businesses - then go ahead and write No in this column.
- Column 4 - Write down the date it was purchased or downloaded.
- Column 5 - Go ahead and enter how much you paid.
2. Now take out another sheet or create another document on your computers.
3. Take out a final sheet of paper and write the product you chose as #1 across the top of the page.
This one is only going to have 2 columns.
Go back to the first sheet you created. Anything that has a Yes in Column 3, move it to this new list. Once you have moved over all items that had a Yes in column 3 you need to prioritize them.
- Column 1 - Product Name
- Column 2 - Priority
Put a 1 in column 2 for the item that you believe will have the greatest impact on helping move your business forward. Continue ranking the other products until all of them have a number by them.
Your main focus now is to thoroughly go through the product you labeled "#1."
If it's a video series then watch all of the videos.
If it's an ebook - read it and take notes if necessary.
If it's software, install it and read the manual or support forum if there is one.
Now Let's Wrap This Up
This is the only product you should be focused on right now.
On the first line right out what your ideal outcome (goal) will be after implementing this product.
For example if it's an SEO product write down, "My site will rank on the first page of Google after implementing what I have learned in Easy Warrior SEO."
Below that, write down the techniques or steps you learned from reviewing the product that you need to implement to achieve this written goal.
For example, using the SEO example above, the steps would look like this:
Write down everything needed to achieve your goal. Review your list. Did you leave anything out? Try to be as thorough as possible.
- Add my targeted keyword to my H1 tag
- Add my targeted keyword to the title of my page
- Add my targeted keyword to the alt tag on my post image.
Once you have this list, get to work! Start implementing the steps you wrote down.
Don't start reading a new ebook, or watching a new training series. Implement the steps you listed before doing anything else.
I want to be clear with one thing. I'm not saying you should stop buying or downloading the great products so many Warriors have to offer as WSO's and in the War Room.
I'm just saying, put them to use. You probably have some amazing products sitting on your hard drive that would be extremely beneficial to your business if you just took the time to implement them.
Focus on one at a time.
Review it. Create a clear goal. And then implement it.
Sometimes the product won't deliver as promised and you'll come up short of your goal.
Don't let that deter you.
As long as you can honestly say you put 100% into getting the most out of it. Can you?
Success takes time and effort. If you feel you've given it sufficient time and put in 100%, but you still aren't seeing results - you can always go back to list 2, you created above, and start creating a goal and steps for your next highest priority item.
By following this process I think you are going to find you had a lot of amazing products that you simply passed over because you were too anxious to download the latest and greatest thing.
When you do find those hidden gems on your hard drive and you start to see some good results, make sure to share the love. Go back to the thread you downloaded from and thank the Warrior that created the product. Also leave a comment and let your fellow warriors know what kind of results they can achieve if they focus and implement this product.