Your Recommended Reads?

6 replies
Hi there,

I'm always looking for a new book to read and add to my small
library. What are your top reads of 2011 so far? They can be related
to Psychology, Business, Copy, etc.
#reads #recommended
  • Profile picture of the author PMinc
    Originally Posted by Jake Gray View Post

    Hi there,

    I'm always looking for a new book to read and add to my small
    library. What are your top reads of 2011 so far? They can be related
    to Psychology, Business, Copy, etc.
    Psychology...

    The Secret of Selling Anything by Harry Browne...

    ...and anything by Kevin Hogan
    Signature


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4309436].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jake Gray
      Originally Posted by John Breese View Post


      The Secret of Selling Anything by Harry Browne...

      ...and anything by Kevin Hogan
      I actually read that by Harry Browne, GREAT READ!

      And yes, Kevin Hogan is awesome too.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4309473].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author barache
    Psychology: Anything by Dr. Robert Cialdini.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4309448].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CoachMikeH
    I really like Six Figure Second Income by David Lindahl. Also, Scott Fox's two books are great - e-Riches 2.0 and Click Millionaires.
    Signature
    Coach Mike Horn
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4309450].message }}
  • The last few books I've read that I'd recommend:

    50th Law by Robert Greene and 50 Cent. Much better than I anticipated.

    Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B. Cialdini - Just read it for the 5th time. Still pulling new insights from it. A must read.

    Game-Based Marketing by Gabe Zichermann - Pretty eye-opening to me. Made me realize many more avenues I can explore in my own marketing.
    Signature
    DareDevil Marketing
    Fearless Marketing Strategies
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4309467].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jake Gray
      Originally Posted by Daredevil Marketing View Post

      The last few books I've read that I'd recommend:

      50th Law by Robert Greene and 50 Cent. Much better than I anticipated.

      Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B. Cialdini - Just read it for the 5th time. Still pulling new insights from it. A must read.

      Game-Based Marketing by Gabe Zichermann - Pretty eye-opening to me. Made me realize many more avenues I can explore in my own marketing.
      I read the second. First and Third I will look into. Thanks for your input man.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4309480].message }}

Trending Topics