This will save the sellers from having to answer the same questions time and time again. Also, let's face it if a WSO is popular and has many pages, very few prospects are going to browse page after page just to see if their question was already asked. By having these FAQ right on the sales page, it solves that problem.
Here is a list I've come up with.
1. Do you offer a money back guarantee? If so what are the conditions?
2. How much does it cost to get this started besides the cost of the WSO?
3. After the initial set-up, how much time does it take on a daily basis?
4. How much, if any of this can be outsourced?
5. Is this online or offline?
6. Does this work outside the U.S.?
7. My English isn't very good, can I still do this?
I think I covered most of the commonly asked questions, perhaps some of you can come up with more.
Of course I realize that there will be some WSO's that some of the above questions would not even apply.