I know this was (and still is sometimes) a HUGE problem for me.
You end up browsing the forums (how did I end up here! think my browser has been hijacked!).
Checking your email and payment accounts.
Looking at your existing websites traffic stats - this one is a HUGE one for me.
Generally not getting done what you said you would do at 11pm last night.
Here is how I get more out of my day:
* Close down email - only check this twice a day.
* Close down Clickbank account screen - or your MAIN payment processor so you don't keep on pressing the F5 (refresh) button.
* Write a list at the end of the day with things you need to get down the following day.
* Make sure you start the day with the TOP thing that you have been putting off.
* DO NOT move onto anything else until a task is done - this is a HUGE time waster and you end up with lots of "half done" guides, websites...
That is the main ones from me - give it a go and you will get more time out of your day - or not more time but definitely get more done.
What are your tips for time management?