Is it Ok to Post My EZA Indexed article onto my own site?

8 replies
I've been reading that after your articles have been indexed by Google on your site you can take those same articles and post them on EZA.

My question is can I do the reverse? I have articles on Hubpages and EZA and Squidoo etc.. can I take those and post them on my own sites?

Would this have a negative effect on my sites if did the reverse "syndication" method?

Thanks,

Gil
#article #eza #indexed #post #site
  • Profile picture of the author DebbieD
    You can definitely do it that way too. But, why wouldn't you put it on your site first?
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4435339].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Matt Barrington
    You certainly can, though I would advise against it.

    Post on your own blog or page first. That way you get the original posting SEO benefits, and Most of the article directories don't care. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose by posting on your site first.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4435340].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
    Banned
    You can do the reverse, but I wouldn't. I want the content to be indexed on my own site first.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4435848].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gil Doer
    These articles have been written and on EZA, Hubpages, GoARticles, etc. for a while now. From a few days to a few years.

    So it's too late to put them on my sites first. I just want to make sure there's no penalty that will be given out by the Big G before I go ahead with this.

    Thanks,

    Gil
    Signature

    Gil...

    Genius is ninety percent perspiration and ten percent inspiration.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4436055].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
      Banned
      Originally Posted by guamguy View Post

      These articles have been written and on EZA, Hubpages, GoARticles, etc. for a while now. From a few days to a few years.

      So it's too late to put them on my sites first. I just want to make sure there's no penalty that will be given out by the Big G before I go ahead with this.

      Thanks,

      Gil
      If that's the case, I would get a writer to rewrite them so that they are unique for my site.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4436086].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Gil Doer
        Originally Posted by sbucciarel View Post

        If that's the case, I would get a writer to rewrite them so that they are unique for my site.
        Suzanne,

        What's the going rate to hire someone on Elance, WF, to rewrite my articles?

        Any suggestions?

        Thanks,

        Gil
        Signature

        Gil...

        Genius is ninety percent perspiration and ten percent inspiration.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4436144].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Monitium
    First to the race for content for sure so put it on your own site first.

    Maybe you can explain why you are thinking of doing it revers as you could ahve a good reason that we are not thinking of.
    Signature
    Monitium
    The Ultimate Wealth Creation System
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4436062].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mado
    Originally Posted by guamguy View Post

    I've been reading that after your articles have been indexed by Google on your site you can take those same articles and post them on EZA.

    My question is can I do the reverse? I have articles on Hubpages and EZA and Squidoo etc.. can I take those and post them on my own sites?

    Would this have a negative effect on my sites if did the reverse "syndication" method?

    Thanks,

    Gil
    I don't think that would be good because this article won't be unique content so it will never rank well. Why don't you spin it?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4436123].message }}

Trending Topics