New WSO of the Day Changes?

19 replies
I'm deleting all of my posts in this thread.
#day #wso
  • Profile picture of the author RAMarketing
    Report the WSO the Mike Lantz, if the reviews are from people that didn't purchase the product that could be why. However, WSO of the day is not connected to the WF.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4458420].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CTonline09
    It has bad reviews and its WSO of the day? Somethings not right with that.

    Can you send me a PM to the thread?

    Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4458547].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Elion Makkink
    Maybe they "claim" to be WSO Of The Day to get more clicks and views, however they're not.

    Besides that, Mike Lanz isn't affiliated with the WF. He's just doing a great job with the WarriorPlus+ system, and selecting great offers (that obviously convert well) as WSO of the Day. So he get's paid as an affiliate. I bet he has a HUGE list of buyers.
    Signature

    Cheers,
    Elion Makkink

    Become an SEO Hustler too at seohustlers.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4458555].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Baker
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4458557].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Heidi White
        Mike - I read most of that thread - and 16 pages Positive, then the author went to sleep and All H--- Broke Loose.

        Now that he's back up and addressing concerns the comments are going positive again.

        1000 sold copies in one day - all positive reviews at that point - what else could Mike L do but award WSO of the Day?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4458568].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Mike Baker
          [DELETED]
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4458570].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Chris Sorrell
            I think it's more a case of having to have a CLEAR refund policy in place. In other words, if you make it very clear that there are no refunds then that is fine and perfectly acceptable.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4458635].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Elion Makkink
        Originally Posted by Mike Baker View Post

        No, it has been awarded it. I got the email from Mike Lantz saying so and it is also posted in Warrior Plus as being so.
        If you got an email from Mike, why don't you ask him this question yourself instead of creating a thread for it?
        Signature

        Cheers,
        Elion Makkink

        Become an SEO Hustler too at seohustlers.com

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4458719].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Elion Makkink
        Jup, even the greatest products are getting bad reviews, simply because the product is not doing what they want to do it, or doing what they thought it would do.
        Signature

        Cheers,
        Elion Makkink

        Become an SEO Hustler too at seohustlers.com

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4458902].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
          Originally Posted by Mike Baker View Post

          The bad reviews are from buyers. You can tell by their comments.

          Everyone says that WSO of the Day is not connected to the Warrior Forum, but how can it not be when you see WSO of the Day in the title of those threads that have been awarded it by Mike? When people see that they automatically assume they are one and the same because of its name. So many visitors to the WSO section give WSO of the Day threads more notice than any other WSO just because of that award, which as you say shouldn't have any conjunction at all.

          I feel that it would be in everyone's best interest if WSO of the Day had a name change and was not intergrated into WSO Pro.
          Ha. Yep, this is the issue. And feel free to name your own WSO's as "WSO of the Day"

          There is someone else who has "WSO of the WEEK" as well.

          What I would think would be appropriate would be an insistance that says," Those claiming WSO of the Day need to clarify where they got it. "

          So it could be "WSO of the Day as seen on Mike Lantz" or "WSO of the Day as seen by Jill Carpenter" :p

          Because what is really scary right now is that Mike Baker who has been on this forum is still not seeing the clear divide of how that particular nomination is in no way endorsed by Warrior Forum.

          So one can only imagine noobs coming in thinking that these are the only WSO's worth looking at.

          And as we all know, these are just selections of Mike Lantz.

          Originally Posted by Elion Makkink View Post

          Maybe they "claim" to be WSO Of The Day to get more clicks and views, however they're not.

          Besides that, Mike Lanz isn't affiliated with the WF. He's just doing a great job with the WarriorPlus+ system, and selecting great offers (that obviously convert well) as WSO of the Day. So he get's paid as an affiliate. I bet he has a HUGE list of buyers.
          And legally I could claim this. Why not? I didn't know WSO of the Day is a trademarked term. I don't believe it is.

          PS: This is not necessarily about great offers. There are tons of great and better offers that never make WSO of the day in the world according to Mike Lantz.
          Signature

          "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4459327].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Kay King
            We can think what we want about the "of the day" designation - but it doesn't matter. Allen doesn't have a problem with it - and if you don't like the WSOs given the "award" (and I say that lightly) complaints should to the Warriorplus site...not here.

            I think when it comes to WSO's, the closer you look at the section the more questions you might have. But when you are showing four WSOs in your signature might not be good to rant too often about the process.

            kay
            Signature
            Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world changes forever for that one dog.
            ***
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4459377].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Eduard Stinga
    I think it doesn't matter, as long as it converts well, offers 100% commissions, do you think he cares?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4458672].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Baker
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4458679].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author J Bold
        Originally Posted by Mike Baker View Post

        Caring about it is not in question, but the refund policy is. It has always been my impression you had to offer a money back gurantee to be able to get WSO of the Day by Mike. I'm just curious if this is correct or not.
        If you're THAT curious, why not just go ahead and open a support ticket at Warriorplus and ask, there? What's the point of starting a thread, here?

        Just my opinion. Unless you already did that...
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4458694].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Worner
    Still buying WSO's searching for that magic bullet Mike? (I couldn't resist)

    As to your question, your beating a dead horse, it is Mike Lantz decision, that's how. A decision which is based largely on how well something sells and whether Mike Lantz feels it is suitable for his list of buyers.

    Chris
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4458678].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Baker
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4458690].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author BIG Mike
        Banned
        [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4458705].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
          Banned
          You seem for some reason not to be hearing what everyone's saying to you here, Mike?

          "WSO of the day" is not connected to the forum.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4458713].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author J Bold
    In fact, your question is answered right here:

    What is "WSO of the Day" and how can my WSO be featured?

    "If you do not offer refunds, there is a 99% chance I will not feature your offer."

    So, there you go. In a rare case, he will feature a WSO without a refund policy.

    These kinds of threads are usually shut down as Warriorplus has its own help desk and help info. Wonder if this one will be?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4458707].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Cole
    I have read the thread and it is pretty clear there is no refund to serial refunders, or for people just wanting to have a look and get their money back. It clearly states that if the product is not as described, then do not buy it for a play about with it.

    The author is very confident in the fact that it does exactly what is shown and described within the sales copy. So you are being warned to read the reviews and look over the sales copy BEFORE buying. This way it stops those deciding they would like their money and possibly still have access to the product. (Not sure if it can be de-activated)

    When something is as clear as that refund policy, and I am still happy with the sales copy and other reviews, then I am happy to buy with the knowledge of the refund policy laid out as clearly as it is. What would annoy me, would be if the refund policy wasn't clear or hidden somewhere deep within the small print. In this case it is plain as day.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4458725].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Hess
    Originally Posted by Mike Baker View Post


    Secondly, if this is the case, then how does a WSO that has a full page of bad reviews and no refund policy get rewarded with WSO of the Day?
    The WSO could also have pages of good reviews...

    It's impossible (at least damn near) to create a product that EVERYONE likes.

    This is just like anything else where people are free to express their own opinions.

    Look at FanDango everyone is watching the same exact movie. How can one segment of people absolutely love a particular movie while others hate it?

    This happens all the time if you have a mailing list (like Mike Lantz), sometimes you can recommend something that you find value in and some people will like it, while others won't....
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4458794].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mike Baker
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4459388].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
      Originally Posted by Mike Baker View Post

      I'm asking fellow members if they believe what I thought to be Mike criteria.
      Only Mike knows Mikes criteria.

      It is really that simple.

      If someone here has some insight into his head, I wish you luck getting it out of them.

      If I had a list of what would insure me to get a WSO of the day I'd have something there to sell for quite a bit of money. Because that is essentially access to an ever growing list of customers.
      Signature

      "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4459544].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author R Hagel
        Originally Posted by Jill Carpenter View Post

        If someone here has some insight into his head, I wish you luck getting it out of them.
        Indeed. I just shook my Magic 8 Ball in hopes of getting the answer, and it said "Try again later."
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4459561].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Paul Myers
        Mike,
        Everyone says that WSO of the Day is not connected to the Warrior Forum, but how can it not be when you see WSO of the Day in the title of those threads that have been awarded it by Mike?
        Because Mike pre-empted the term for his own use. That's between he and Allen, though.

        I am telling you that Warrior Pro/Plus is not part of the Warrior Forum, and that Mike's choices for WSO of the Day are NOT endorsements from Allen. If you choose not to believe that, you're free to file that opinion with the rest of your illogical paranoid fantasies.

        If you have a problem with how Mike runs his business, the proper person to discuss it with is Mike. Not the random assortment of people here who may choose to read your opinion and comment on it.


        Paul
        Signature
        .
        Stop by Paul's Pub - my little hangout on Facebook.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4459745].message }}

Trending Topics