To find affiliate programs from now on you will use Google to help you. Google is a great tool to use because?
1. It?s free
2. Any site that comes up on the top results is likely reputable and has been around
3. You get thousands of results you can search through
4. You can make your search very specific
Alright, let?s discuss in steps, how to Google to find affiliate programs.
1. Go over to Google
2.Type your ?Niche Title + affiliate? ? This is the step that a lot of people can get confused in so let?s clear it right now. Example/ If I am searching for an affiliate program on dog health, I will type this phrase into Google = dog health + affiliate
3. Now the results that I get, all the
pages that have the term ?dog health? and the term ?affiliate? will show up.
4. Next open a program like Excel or just take out a piece of paper.
5. Go through the results in Google and keep noting down the different programs that come up.
6. Once you have 10 programs listed, go back and research each of them to find the most profitable one.
Try this strategy on search engines like Yahoo as well. You will get different results and combined between Yahoo and Google, there is no way that you won?t find a good affiliate program.