Please be more careful about what you say here

31 replies
This forum can be a great place to share good advice on general internet marketing, but please be more careful about what you say here.

There are some people in this forum who seem to leave comments very quickly, without thinking about the effect this might have on other people's sites, who are complete beginners. When I say beginners, I'm still a beginner after two years of learning SEO and stuff.

Now I'll give you an example. My site cheap stylus was on the first page of Google for that search, (not that it was a popular search as I found out), but I got some advice to try blasting out profile links using software, and in particular, a Fiverr gig that they thought was going to be great.

It wasn't just one person, it was many people who kept going on about scrapebox, and blasting out spam, and because of that, my new site is history.

I will probably never get it back to where it was, but I don't care so much about that one, it's just the fact that if you're going to mention grey hat SEO on this forum, it should always, always be accompanied with a quick comment about the huge risk that this brings with it. Not that it works anymore anyway.

I asked for advice on my other site, Professional Social Promotion, and somebody quickly said I should change the title, but the problem with that, is
I would then have to go back and change the percentage of the link text that was coming from my back links to 60% Social Promotion, and 40% other stuff, and if you change the link text all at once, it looks like spam, and Google hurts you, so basically I have gotten some really bad advice from this forum, which has hurt my two new Wordpress sites pretty badly.

Basically, if you are going to comment on SEO, particularly important stuff, be very careful about what you say, because if you make a mistake, you could cause someone to lose all the progress they've made.

Since the algorithm change, Google is really clamping down on spam, and quality is more important than ever before, and the things which might have been good advice even a couple of months ago could be very damaging today. That's all I'm saying.
#careful
  • Profile picture of the author lotsofsnow
    You should always do further research before you act on some advice.

    In regards to SEO: ask youself whether Google would approve the move if you would tell them in am email. If you come to the conclusion that they would not like it: forget it; it will only hurt your site.

    If you need SEO advice you can head over to Matt Cutts (Matt Cutts: Gadgets, Google, and SEO) and you can learn a lot.

    HP
    Signature

    Call Center Fuel - High Volume Data
    Delivering the highest quality leads in virtually all consumer verticals.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4498294].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author umrbd
      Originally Posted by hpgoodboy View Post

      You should always do further research before you act on some advice.

      In regards to SEO: ask youself whether Google would approve the move if you would tell them in am email. If you come to the conclusion that they would not like it: forget it; it will only hurt your site.

      If you need SEO advice you can head over to Matt Cutts (Matt Cutts: Gadgets, Google, and SEO) and you can learn a lot.

      HP
      I guess we are talking about beginners and newbies which don't know where to ask or how to solve a problem and exactly thats why they ask questions here. If they can figure out what problems they can face ahead than why would they ask. It is the duty of the thread responder to answer the question by discussing all pros and cons of doing one thing
      Signature

      I am one of the TechKnowlogists

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4498357].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author scrofford
    Originally Posted by rowanman28 View Post

    This forum can be a great place to share good advice on general internet marketing, but please be more careful about what you say here.

    There are some people in this forum who seem to leave comments very quickly, without thinking about the effect this might have on other people's sites, who are complete beginners. When I say beginners, I'm still a beginner after two years of learning SEO and stuff.

    Now I'll give you an example. My site cheap stylus was on the first page of Google for that search, (not that it was a popular search as I found out), but I got some advice to try blasting out profile links using software, and in particular, a Fiverr gig that they thought was going to be great.

    It wasn't just one person, it was many people who kept going on about scrapebox, and blasting out spam, and because of that, my new site is history.

    I will probably never get it back to where it was, but I don't care so much about that one, it's just the fact that if you're going to mention grey hat SEO on this forum, it should always, always be accompanied with a quick comment about the huge risk that this brings with it. Not that it works anymore anyway.

    I asked for advice on my other site, Professional Social Promotion, and somebody quickly said I should change the title, but the problem with that, is
    I would then have to go back and change the percentage of the link text that was coming from my back links to 60% Social Promotion, and 40% other stuff, and if you change the link text all at once, it looks like spam, and Google hurts you, so basically I have gotten some really bad advice from this forum, which has hurt my two new Wordpress sites pretty badly.

    Basically, if you are going to comment on SEO, particularly important stuff, be very careful about what you say, because if you make a mistake, you could cause someone to lose all the progress they've made.

    Since the algorithm change, Google is really clamping down on spam, and quality is more important than ever before, and the things which might have been good advice even a couple of months ago could be very damaging today. That's all I'm saying.
    You know, not to defend people who talk out their butts here or those who give bad information knowing its not right, but it's really YOUR responsibility to decide what kind of advice you take or not. It's not up to others to protect your business.

    There are all sorts of people on this forum at various levels of internet marketing. You are going to get all kinds of opinions here and all sorts of advice about everything.

    What you decide to listen to or not is on you. That's the bottom line. If you haven't heard of doing something in particular before, you need to do your research and see if it's really legit or legal to implement. It's that simple.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4498318].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rowanman28
    True, it's been a learning experience. I've realized that even if I was on the first page of social promotion, I would only be getting a thousand searches for that phrase a month at most, so I should either build a new site, or continue posting content to get into smaller, specific searches. My friend says I should look at buying .edu links, and stuff like that, but I had a look at a list of ten .edu forums, and they were all spam crap not indexed by Google. If I've learned anything, it was exactly what hpgoodboy said, which was if you think that Google wouldn't approve of it if they were watching, don't do it, because they are watching, obviously. They know what you had for breakfast.
    Signature
    Social Media Marketing Services
    Custom Facebook page design, Facebook Ads management, Facebook likes, Twitter followers, Google Plus, Instagram, social sharing, SEO, content production, video production, whatever you want.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4498338].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author professorrosado
      Yet it is all happening because we want to condescend to Google. Its spelled G O O G L E not G O D!

      They are having a great time at Google making everyone dance to their tune.

      It's time to change the music. If any are brave enough to march to their own drum. If enough do it, then Google will become an irritation to surfers who are not getting the quality they want.

      I'm all for quality. But quality can never fit on the first page of Google ever! It's too big for Google to handle. Google will suffer from its weight - soon enough!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4498369].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author professorrosado
        Also, we need to learn one important reality that is becoming more and more salient.

        My blog and my business model is NOT the SAME as yours! Yet we're all trying to copy from one another and get the advice of one IMer or the next. That's like playing lotto. You're taking a great chance that the advice is even remotely applicable to YOUR Blog or YOUR business.

        Most SEO (seems to me) was based on adsense mindless web sites. So of course its difficult to get real traffic with a brain to produce sales on REAL blogs and REAL quality sites. In fact, if you followed that advice, you probably saw no sales or got Google slapped silly!

        I still say what I have always stated: Be yourself and stay with what you're passionate about. Google can go take a hike if they don't like what I say and do - PERIOD! There are other ways to get the traffic to my site and get known, respected and followed than trying to give Google a ** in order to be seen on page 1.

        Chances are, that you'll wind up there, as I continuously do, without even trying!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4498385].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SmileKenya
    am a beginner and empathize with your predicaments, i wish their was a way to broadcast this message stronger, get rich quick is really affecting us and i suspect that is why some look for shortcuts, forgetting google will ultimately judge the site. one thing is salient and difficult "how do you tell good advice from bad without the risk of testing it?"
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4498353].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JustSomeWarrior
    Junk links are junk. What do you expect to happen when you blast junk out there?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4498442].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author redtaksaka
    You blame someone comments/suggestions because of your actions? I like this guy.

    Don't jump to any conclusion yet for what happened to your site. Read other comments in your other "whinning" thread. They pretty much suggesting how you should doing your backlinking.

    Pls note that the moment you start your backlinking campaign (either manual or with bot), you start your endevour to manipulate SERPS. And the best practise is to make it seems natural. If a month old site with a little to zero backlinks suddenly have 10k profile links linked to it in short moment (not to mention the same anchor text and same username), can you look me in the eyes and call it natural?

    Very often, it's not the gun conclude the victory, but who's behind it. I quote other warrior comment in your other thread that, I believe, sum this whole thread up:
    Originally Posted by Pat Jackson View Post

    "I did X and then Y happened. I have no proof or evidence and that X caused anything, however, I can now definitively say that X is always bad".
    Signature

    Need articles on weight loss, dieting or any health-related topics? Hire me!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4498662].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KabirC
    You are likely doing the Google Dance, not that your site is gone forever. It will come back stronger than ever.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4498715].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rosetrees
    In almost any thread on this forum you will find a mixture of advice. From in depth answers by experienced members who clearly know what they are talking about to throw away one liners of stonkingly bad advice from people who clearly here to get their sig file noticed.

    It's no different from walking in to a crowded room and asking something like "which model of car should I buy". You'd get several different answers. You'd do your homework, read the specs and work out for yourself which one you want.

    We all have to learn whose advice here we trust and whose we don't.

    Look on the bright side - you've learnt a lesson. IM is a continuous learning curve.

    I've a feelling KabirC could be right. The dance has struck. It happens to all new sites. As an example I set up 2 new sites about 4 weeks ago. One came in a no5 and one at around 20 for their keywords. They stayed there for around 2 weeks then plummeted to something like position 50 and 80. They are working their way back up right now.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4498810].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BIG Mike
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4499011].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author swords
      Originally Posted by BIG Mike View Post

      Maybe you should start by taking your own advice? I'm wondering why you're trying to give others advice on this topic (SEO) when you clearly did not understand what was taking place. :rolleyes:

      I found the site you're talking about, and in seconds found it's on page one for one of your keywords (5th place) and page 2 for another.

      The facts, according to your other posts, are that the site was a couple of weeks old, and dropped out of Google for the keywords you were targeting after hiring two Fiverr Gigs for back links.

      You immediately jumped to the conclusion that building backlinks rapidly was the cause (it wasn't). You also blamed it on "Software Blasters" or other automated tools.

      I already told you in the other thread you started about this that it was nothing more than the "Mini-Dance" Google does with every new site.

      Google has no way to determine how a back link was created. Google doesn't care if you suddenly have 10 million back links or 1 - they don't index links in a linear fashion so the quantity to time frame ratio is just not relevant.

      Simple proof of this is that if it were true, no web page could ever possibly go viral.

      If Google doesn't like a given back link, it basically ignores it - there's no penalty involved. If you're back linking from "Bad Neighborhoods" or "Link Farms", you're likely to be de-indexed for TOS violations, but that's a different story and has nothing to do with quantity.

      I agree with what others have mentioned, i.e.; you should read and listen to what others are saying, but then evaluate it in the context of what you're doing and carefully test it.

      It's always said that Google CAN'T penalize you for backlinking - because then everyone would be doing it to their competitor's websites and constructing Online World War I.

      I know it's been said Link Farms are against Google's Policies, but (in your opinion) how does that stop me from putting my competitor's websites in a bunch of Link Farm sites?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4504335].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author professorrosado
        Originally Posted by swords View Post

        It's always said that Google CAN'T penalize you for backlinking - because then everyone would be doing it to their competitor's websites and constructing Online World War I.

        I know it's been said Link Farms are against Google's Policies, but (in your opinion) how does that stop me from putting my competitor's websites in a bunch of Link Farm sites?
        That's why the greatest source of information is DISINFORMATION! It's the greatest weapon against the masses. In this case, IMers. Google cannot possibly keep up with all of this link disinformation because, it just cannot add up. Anyone could flood the Internet overnight with a competitors backlinks and Google is going to deindex an innocent website? Sounds like class action to me and we're the class!

        They can only scare the masses in to believing that they shouldn't backlink in this manner in order to make it easier for them to control who gets on page one. It's time to prove the mustard and go beyond Google. Too much control by one company guys! Google is just a company like you and I! No one company should exert such control. Antitrust and monopolizing as in "mono policing = Google"
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4504506].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mattlaclear
      Originally Posted by BIG Mike View Post

      Maybe you should start by taking your own advice? I'm wondering why you're trying to give others advice on this topic (SEO) when you clearly did not understand what was taking place. :rolleyes:

      I found the site you're talking about, and in seconds found it's on page one for one of your keywords (5th place) and page 2 for another.

      The facts, according to your other posts, are that the site was a couple of weeks old, and dropped out of Google for the keywords you were targeting after hiring two Fiverr Gigs for back links.

      You immediately jumped to the conclusion that building backlinks rapidly was the cause (it wasn't). You also blamed it on "Software Blasters" or other automated tools.

      I already told you in the other thread you started about this that it was nothing more than the "Mini-Dance" Google does with every new site.

      Google has no way to determine how a back link was created. Google doesn't care if you suddenly have 10 million back links or 1 - they don't index links in a linear fashion so the quantity to time frame ratio is just not relevant.

      Simple proof of this is that if it were true, no web page could ever possibly go viral.

      If Google doesn't like a given back link, it basically ignores it - there's no penalty involved. If you're back linking from "Bad Neighborhoods" or "Link Farms", you're likely to be de-indexed for TOS violations, but that's a different story and has nothing to do with quantity.

      I agree with what others have mentioned, i.e.; you should read and listen to what others are saying, but then evaluate it in the context of what you're doing and carefully test it.
      That is the best damn advice I have read yet on the topic of backlinking. My own experience backs this up 100%.

      Big brother might be coming. But his name isn't Google if he were.

      Too many people jump into seo completely fearful that Google is going to hunt them down and pulverize them the minute they submit "too many" backlinks.

      I literally have dozens of servers submitting backlinks to our blog network 24/7. Each server generates roughly one million indexed article links a month.

      I'm just one vendor though.

      Think of all the other backlink vendors here on the forum.

      How many accumulative links are they posting a month?

      What about all the xrumers blasting out every day? How many billions of links a day do you think are being generated from that one software program?

      Yet Google to this day still awards significant link juice via profile links. Anyone care to guess why?

      Because they literally cannot distinguish between good links and bad ones. They tried with pr rankings but that system proved easily overmatched by using multitudes of pr 0 .info sites.

      So Google retreated a bit and decided to focus their efforts on protecting their product. Their defense mechanisms do not kick in until you start ranking sites for completely irrelevant keywords. When you do you'll be snitched on and then manually reviewed.

      So anyone wanting to backlink successfully should wipe the entire notion of a Google Sandbox right out their minds.

      There are too many people backlinking at warp factor 9 for the timid to be able to stand a chance in this business.
      Signature

      When it comes to SEO, there are zero dumb questions. Find the answers you need in our SEO FAQ section. If I don't address your question there, send me a pm and I'll answer it that way.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4504449].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Harold Lindsey
    Wow man that really sucks... If I were you, and If you have any other of your sites linked to that one, I would definitely change those links. You don't want this incident to effect any of your other sites or hard work. And of course be extremely careful what information that you do pickup... from any place.

    If you think something sound cool, check it out first. See if you can find any other people running the technique. Search on Google, Youtube, and other sites to see if anyone else is talking about or if there are any coments, reviews, on the method and other people's experience.

    Hey, I know that this does Sucks... but ... you are still taking action. And that puts you ahead of a lot of people.

    Good Luck
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4500651].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author David Hooper
    There is a lot of "bad" advice being given here.

    The types you'll find:

    1. "Repeated" information that was picked up somewhere by people who haven't done what is being asked about and have no idea what they're saying is true or accurate.

    2. "Repeated" information that was picked up somewhere by people who haven't done what is being asked, have no idea what they're saying, and get important details wrong, or miss them all together.

    3. Information by people who know very well what they're doing, but want to confuse you and point you in another direction, because you're very close to something that they feel will hurt their businesses.

    4. Information from people trying to sell you something.

    This forum is great and there is a lot of solid information here, but about 90% of it is what I'd consider to be "bad" advice or information that isn't specific to what you're doing and won't help you get to where you want to be.

    If you want consistently good advice, find people who are doing well (not just saying they're doing well) and ask them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4504001].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author spideysteve
    Sorry but I have to agree with everyone here when they say do your homework first. You asked for advice, did things based on what people told you to do, but now you have to take responsibility for those actions/decisions. I see it in stocks all the time ... "my broker told me to buy ABC company and I did because he told me to, now it's down and I'm mad at him" ... hey, he's a broker and he makes $$ from selling things to you, not because the product is awesome ... he might spin a great story, but it was your decision to buy ...

    Same thing applies here my friend, sorry to say it
    Signature

    You against your ego

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4504296].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author J Bold
    Originally Posted by rowanman28 View Post


    I will probably never get it back to where it was, but I don't care so much about that one, it's just the fact that if you're going to mention grey hat SEO on this forum, it should always, always be accompanied with a quick comment about the huge risk that this brings with it. Not that it works anymore anyway.
    Never say never.

    With proper, solid, whitehat SEO you can definitely get your site back to where it was and even higher, you just have to follow the right advice.

    And how long ago did this happen?

    It could even be the Google Dance, we don't know without more information.

    but that's really a thread for the SEO forum. If you really wanted better advice about your site, post a thread there and see if any of the "experts" can help. But even there, you will get conflicting opinions!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4504317].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NicholasCollins
    You have to take the advice someone gives you then do your own due diligence and make an educated decision based on the advice plus what you found.

    If your theory was correct about your site being gone for good because of these blasts....wouldnt everyone use those 2 fiverr gigs and blast their competitor sites to knock them away and banish their site as well?
    Signature
    GIANT end of year WARRIOR sale on Aged, Established sites. Use password warrior to gain access. http://rankedsites.com/warriors-special-sale/

    I am a startup guy and a proud 11 year Self Employed Veteran. www.NicholasCollins.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4504482].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kurt
      Originally Posted by BIG Mike View Post

      Google has no way to determine how a back link was created. Google doesn't care if you suddenly have 10 million back links or 1 - they don't index links in a linear fashion so the quantity to time frame ratio is just not relevant.

      Simple proof of this is that if it were true, no web page could ever possibly go viral.

      Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

      Because they literally cannot distinguish between good links and bad ones. They tried with pr rankings but that system proved easily overmatched by using multitudes of pr 0 .info sites.
      Actually, there are a few things Google can do to determine link value...I won't say good/bad, but rather better/worse, or that whether Google can tell if a link was "hand made" or "machine made", but it's likely they can tell if it's more likely that a link is machine made.

      For example, anyone that uses a program like Scrapebox or Xrunner knows about "footprints" and if we can find and use these footprints, so can Google. If we can automate posting comments on these sites, I'd bet Google can devalue links on pages that use these same footprints. Who knows if they do this now or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if they do in the future.

      Google also probably has a list of sites that give access to visitors, like social bookmarking sites, forums, etc, as well as the ability to tell what part of a blog is "content" posted by the author and which are comments. Google has a patent on file where they try to determine the location of links on a page, and if they can do this, it makes sense to give more value to links in the content of a page/blog than to links in the comment section of a blog.


      As far as going viral, I'd also bet there's some patterns to this...Such as links being posted in what is known as the "blogoshpere" (blogs which Google has whitelisted) as well as social media like Facebook and Twitter. If a site is so popular that zillions of links are popping up over-night, you'd think that people would also be tweeting the link, etc. It seems that going viral would produce something like a bell curve when counting links?

      Then, we have the issue of link decay, which is finding that a site's number of links is decreasing, which may be an indication that webmasters are removing links, possibly because of low quality/spam.

      My point is NOT that these links will hurt a site, other than the idea of link decay, only that there's ways for Google to determine better/worse links in many cases and that some links may not be of any or little value.

      BTW, I'm curious whether using a sophisticated plan where you could add a bunch of links, then remove them "could" hurt another site due to link decay.
      Signature
      Discover the fastest and easiest ways to create your own valuable products.
      Tons of FREE Public Domain content you can use to make your own content, PLR, digital and POD products.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4504576].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rowanman28
    There are a number of problems with spamming back links. Hubpages is now saying I am linking to a prohibited site on my hub. I have no idea how that happened. Maybe it's cause I made too many back links from this forum. Nobody can say they know how Google works with abolute certainty, because even the engineers at Google don't understand how all of the algorithms work with each other, especially when they make a big change. What I can say with absolute certainty is they are cracking down hard on spam, I feel it, I see it, I know it. Hopefully my main site will recover with time, and quality content.
    Signature
    Social Media Marketing Services
    Custom Facebook page design, Facebook Ads management, Facebook likes, Twitter followers, Google Plus, Instagram, social sharing, SEO, content production, video production, whatever you want.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4507663].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rough Outline
    I think you are looking it at the wrong way, not everyone who reads BS on this forum will nod their heads and agree, they will simply ignore it for themselves.

    This forum is no different to any other communication medium, if you can't think for yourself and separate the lies from the truth then you'll destined to swallow misinformation by the bucketful.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4508452].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JasonParker
    Unless someone can back up their claims I don't normally take advice.

    Some know-it-alls act like they have all this experience in what they're guiding you to do.

    Even though they're well-meaning often, they're just regurgitating what they heard from someone else...

    Many talk a good game, but when it comes down to it, they're flat-out broke and their advice they gave you doesn't work even for them.

    And as a rule of thumb I think it's good to never take advice from someone who is less successful than you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4508531].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shuvo
    May be we need to maintain more caution when accept those suggestion from any post or thread.We need to dig it in deep before applying it in the real world.We cant take the final decision based on some suggestion of a thread.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4508534].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Link
      I agree with KabirC and Big Mike here. It's not clear that your site was hurt by sending links to it. We can argue all day about what types of links are better or worse, but in the end links are links. New sites move up and down, and when cared for and linked to, they almost always come out higher than before.

      Moreover, we should all take responsibility for our own actions, and that includes doing lots of testing for ourselves. The best way to lay rumors and disinformation to rest is through action and testing.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4509222].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jonatan
    Sorry to here that.. :/ Thanks for sharing your experience though and for reminding us
    Signature
    Get your FREE 7-part Mini-Course and Discover How You Can Go From Making Nothing
    To Making a Significant Income From Home: CLICK HERE
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4512491].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bagpuss0001
    Its the same in all aspects of life. You can get advice from anywhere, but its always wise to check and research the advice.

    I dont for a minute think that anyone at WF that gives advice which results in a ruined web project does so with that intent, if so then big shame on them.

    Just remember what Jeff Goldblum said in jurrasic park, "They were so preoccupied with whether they could, they didnt stop to think if they should"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4512530].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Karen Barr
    Sounds simply like the normal Google dance to me. Every new site I've ever created has enjoyed an initial good ranking for its keywords, followed by a drop to the low hundreds, followed by a gradual climb, speed dependent on the quality of the backlinks I'm giving it.

    It's extremely unlikely that a few thousand profile links will harm your site. They might not help, but they're unlikely to harm.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4512547].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author andynathan
    Repeat After Me:

    "WarriorForum Is A Collection Of Opinions And Nothing More!"

    "I will take everything with a grain of salt, and then research the living 'schnuff' out of that salt!"

    "I am ultimately responsible for my own actions. It stinks to the high heavens when I am wrong, but I get to claim all the awesomeness of being right in return!"

    That is all!
    Signature

    Delighfully Inexpensive: The Scientific Formula For Profitable Blogging takes you step-by-step into how to create mind-blowing content that inspires your readers to learn more about your services.
    Scientific Formula For Profitable Blogging Link

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4512593].message }}
  • I just had a wild idea for turning your lemons into lemonade.

    Time-consuming, yes, but hear me out.

    What if you contacted the admins of some of the forums you spammed, apologized profusely with a "I'm really sorry, I didn't know any better. If there's ever any way I can help out, please let me know", and see where it goes from there?

    If you did something dumb in real life, you'd apologize, right? It's possible you could even help a few people make some connections and promote their own sites. Social cooperation, baby. That's what it's all about.

    Did someone slip some vodka into my chai this morning?

    fLufF
    --
    Signature
    Fiverr is looking for freelance writers for its blog. Details here.
    Love microjobs? Work when you want and get paid in cash the same day!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4512622].message }}

Trending Topics