59 replies
Hello warriors,

I just got banned from paypal because I sell Google +1's and they say
"the potential for complaints and loss is high."

What is my best play here? How can I convince them to do business with me? I got only 2 complaints on over 300 +1 orders.

Or are there any other payment options for me? Alternatives for paypal that work just as good?

I hope someone can help me, because I dont wanna lose my business.

Thanks alot,
Michael
#banned #paypal
  • Profile picture of the author YonghoShin
    I have several friends running legitimate businesses whose PayPal accounts were shut down.

    You don't have to look far to read horror stories about PayPal.

    Personally, I think they are way too big of a risk (they have the power to shut down your entire business overnight). I recommend you get your own merchant account as soon as possible.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4526846].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kay King
      Do you have permission from Google to sell THEIR accounts - accounts that are free?

      I doubt it - and that's what makes the business risky for paypal.
      Signature
      Just wait a second – so what you're telling me is that my chance of surviving all this is directly linked to the common sense of others? You’re kidding, right?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4526875].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Allornothing14
      Banned
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4529012].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author cottonking2000
        Paypal and Google are marking each other as a competitor and stoping sales. Same here.
        Signature
        Need 100's or 1000's of New customers a month? Watch this video. ADT Video Kuggaa mobile product Busicall.com inventor/programmer top tech products demo.com 199.99 for 15 month subscription Money back guarantee if not satisified! Email me for more info. I have customers getting over 6,555 Calls, emails, hits, direction requests and more a month!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4529029].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author renukoot
    try alertpay, moneybookers, 2CO
    Signature
    www.caressl.com - Upto 75% Discount on SSL Certificates & Website Scanner. If you don't find what you looking for, raise a support query and we will get you that SSL Certificate.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4526887].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brad Gosse
    Not sure anyone will process those sales long term.

    It's risky business to sell votes so to speak
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4526925].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kindsvater
    You need a new business. Next up is your banishment from Google.

    .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4527061].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joseph G Spiteri
      I totally agree if Google gets wind of it your going to be up a creak without a paddle.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4527146].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JamesGw
    Originally Posted by Michaelvb View Post

    Hello warriors,

    I just got banned from paypal because I sell Google +1's and they say
    "the potential for complaints and loss is high."

    What is my best play here? How can I convince them to do business with me? I got only 2 complaints on over 300 +1 orders.

    Or are there any other payment options for me? Alternatives for paypal that work just as good?

    I hope someone can help me, because I dont wanna lose my business.

    Thanks alot,
    Michael
    You're not running a legitimate business, so I don't think you're at risk for "losing" a business. Paypal will not reinstate your account. You have no rights to the +1s you're selling.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4527177].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CTonline09
    Originally Posted by Michaelvb View Post

    Hello warriors,

    I just got banned from paypal because I sell Google +1's and they say
    "the potential for complaints and loss is high."

    What is my best play here? How can I convince them to do business with me? I got only 2 complaints on over 300 +1 orders.

    Or are there any other payment options for me? Alternatives for paypal that work just as good?

    I hope someone can help me, because I dont wanna lose my business.

    Thanks alot,
    Michael
    Plimus and 2checkout are theway forward.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4527197].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Robert Bleach
    There was a thread here recently about Amazon payments. Not sure if that would work for your kind of business, but it's worth looking at.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4527230].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shubham
    try alertpay...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4527252].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Liam Swift
    Your best bet is to just leave Paypal for an alternative payment processor such as Alertpay etc. As the posts above me have pointed out, everyone at some stage has encountered some sort of problem with Paypal and you don't need to look past the first page on Google to find hundreds if not thousands of horror stories about Paypal.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4527299].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author espe
      Originally Posted by Liam Swift View Post

      Your best bet is to just leave Paypal for an alternative payment processor such as Alertpay etc. As the posts above me have pointed out, everyone at some stage has encountered some sort of problem with Paypal and you don't need to look past the first page on Google to find hundreds if not thousands of horror stories about Paypal.
      If you run a legitimate business there is no reason why Paypal can close your account... most of the "horror stories" come from people doing things "the easy/lazy way" or just "the wrong way".
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4527339].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author retirewithsandie
        Originally Posted by espe View Post

        If you run a legitimate business there is no reason why Paypal can close your account... most of the "horror stories" come from people doing things "the easy/lazy way" or just "the wrong way".
        I've seen folks who have contacted PayPal BEFORE launching their sites, let them know what they were selling, let them know to expect 18 bazillion transactions etc. Were OK'd by PP and STILL ran into account closing/banning issues.

        I don't know if this WSO will help you but it's about helping folks who have ran into account issues with PP (it's a freebie I have no connections to it)
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4529382].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dimitris Skiadas
    You could always search the forum for other "Paypal account frozen" horror stories.There isn't only a "one-way" solution.Do some research to find what works best for you.As other Warriors already have said, you could always try Alertpay,2checkOut etc

    Dimitris
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4527333].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michaelvb
    Thanks alot for the suggestions.

    Also I know this isn't a ethical business that I have. But you guys know;
    "Where there is demand, there will be supply"

    Also there aren't any laws that say you can't sell +1's and it's not like google is the most ethical business either.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4527396].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kindsvater
      Originally Posted by Michaelvb View Post

      Also there aren't any laws that say you can't sell +1's
      Google might disagree with that.

      Breach of contract, breach of the implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing, unfair competition, fraud, etc.

      .
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4527817].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author rts2271
        On a side note I sell crack on 43rd and Lexington. Paypal just recently banned me due to undue risk in the field of work that I provide..............
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4528962].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author kbailey1734
          Originally Posted by rts2271 View Post

          On a side note I sell crack on 43rd and Lexington. Paypal just recently banned me due to undue risk in the field of work that I provide..............
          As I was reading this thread, I was waiting until I would run into a post with some humor, well played sir.

          On a more serious note, I would focus on getting into a legitimate business instead of one that definitely is a breach of contract of your agreement and your "customers" agreements with Google.

          Best of luck in your new business.
          Signature
          United States Marine Corps - SEMPER FI
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4529030].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mywebwork
      Originally Posted by Michaelvb View Post

      Hello warriors,

      I just got banned from paypal because I sell Google +1's and they say
      "the potential for complaints and loss is high."

      What is my best play here? How can I convince them to do business with me? I got only 2 complaints on over 300 +1 orders.

      Or are there any other payment options for me? Alternatives for paypal that work just as good?

      I hope someone can help me, because I dont wanna lose my business.

      Thanks alot,
      Michael
      Originally Posted by Michaelvb View Post

      Thanks alot for the suggestions.

      Also I know this isn't a ethical business that I have. But you guys know;
      "Where there is demand, there will be supply"

      Also there aren't any laws that say you can't sell +1's and it's not like google is the most ethical business either.
      Knowing that you are running an unethical business you seriously are surprised that PayPal banned you?

      I think a reality check may be in order here!

      :rolleyes:

      Bill
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4530053].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author timpears
    How in Hades do you go about selling something that is not yours, and is given away free? Seems to me that is at least on the border of taking advantage of people, if not way over the line.

    I can't say I blame PayPal for shutting you down. This seems on the face of it, unethical. But there is much I don't know and I could be wrong.
    Signature

    Tim Pears

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4529007].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cottonking2000
      Originally Posted by timpears View Post

      How in Hades do you go about selling something that is not yours, and is given away free? Seems to me that is at least on the border of taking advantage of people, if not way over the line.

      I can't say I blame PayPal for shutting you down. This seems on the face of it, unethical. But there is much I don't know and I could be wrong.
      Google is now using +1 as a tool in search engine listing. I just found this out. So the jist is to sell like backlinks. It is a better backlink scheme. Search google +1 SEO service. Here is cut n paste from a website:

      We all know that the Google Search Engine has added the Google +1 button for users tozzGoogle also said that the number of +1s is an important factor to get high ranks on SERPs, at least on the global Google.com. The statement had upgrade this button and now we can see that most websites and blogs are placing the +1 button on their posts. The more people recommend a page, the more reliable and useful Google think it will be. Even when Google does not adjust ranking, the high number of +1s will attract users and it is more possible that they will click on this link.
      We can see the importance of Google +1 these days at REMOVED, it could help increase traffic or boost sales for businesses. Therefore, almost at the same time with the appearance of Google +1, services trading Google +1 were born all over the Internet, including here at REMOVED. Let’s check out some of them.
      This is from a cutnpaste of a website.
      Signature
      Need 100's or 1000's of New customers a month? Watch this video. ADT Video Kuggaa mobile product Busicall.com inventor/programmer top tech products demo.com 199.99 for 15 month subscription Money back guarantee if not satisified! Email me for more info. I have customers getting over 6,555 Calls, emails, hits, direction requests and more a month!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4529241].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sardent
      I guess I would ask the question, how is this any different from selling tweets, stumbles, thumbs up, positive reviews or posts, or any other positive social media items that I do see sold every day?

      **I assume the OP is talking about +1ing their sites, not selling actual accounts or invites.


      Originally Posted by timpears View Post

      How in Hades do you go about selling something that is not yours, and is given away free? Seems to me that is at least on the border of taking advantage of people, if not way over the line.

      I can't say I blame PayPal for shutting you down. This seems on the face of it, unethical. But there is much I don't know and I could be wrong.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4530329].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Michael Oksa
        Originally Posted by Sardent View Post

        I guess I would ask the question, how is this any different from selling tweets, stumbles, thumbs up, positive reviews or posts, or any other positive social media items that I do see sold every day?

        **I assume the OP is talking about +1ing their sites, not selling actual accounts or invites.
        That IS an excellent question.

        I assumed the last point you made, but if it's not, then that changes things. I don't necessarily agree with those things either, but it does make a difference in how people are responding to the OP (myself incuded).

        However, I can also see why PayPal wouldn't want to be associated with those types of services.

        Anyway, it looks like I may have been too quick to judge, and I apologize for that (if that is the case).

        I still stand by me bold, red comment earlier in the thread though.

        All the best,
        Michael
        Signature

        "Ich bin en fuego!"
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4530428].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author photomom04
        It isn't any different.. no one should be selling any of those things... Google, twitter, stumbles etc all expect that the "reviews"
        "plus 1s" etc are legitimate... just like google is now cracking down on the abusers who are trying cheat the system, they will eventually crack down on the abusers of plus 1 and it only hurts those of us who are trying to do things the right way.

        Originally Posted by Sardent View Post

        I guess I would ask the question, how is this any different from selling tweets, stumbles, thumbs up, positive reviews or posts, or any other positive social media items that I do see sold every day?

        **I assume the OP is talking about +1ing their sites, not selling actual accounts or invites.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4530821].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jasonthewebmaster
    Banned
    Originally Posted by Michaelvb View Post

    Hello warriors,

    I just got banned from paypal because I sell Google +1's and they say
    "the potential for complaints and loss is high."

    What is my best play here? How can I convince them to do business with me? I got only 2 complaints on over 300 +1 orders.

    Or are there any other payment options for me? Alternatives for paypal that work just as good?

    I hope someone can help me, because I dont wanna lose my business.

    Thanks alot,
    Michael

    I was banned from paypal and had 14 accounts with over 1,000 in them that is now held for 180 days.

    Honestly, I am sort of glad it happened because I have been using Google Checkout and love it!

    I would suggest looking into it and also alertpay, and also getting a merchant account if you are serious about building a business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4529043].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Oksa
    No.

    A big, hale and hardy "@*%# YOU" to all of the unethical creeps of the world who make it harder for us ethical marketers to do business.

    (I'm speaking generally, and that is not aimed at anybody specific)

    "Filling demand" is a good idea, but only to a point. You still need to do things the right way. There may be a "demand" for hit men, but that doesn't make murder okay.

    Oh, I see...Google "isn't ethical" so it's okay for you to do unethical things?

    Good to know.



    All the best,
    Michael
    Signature

    "Ich bin en fuego!"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4529240].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BIG JOHN
    Seems, pay-pal is playing a lot of games with a lot of folks. My suggestion is to switch to alert pay. RELIABLE...
    Signature

    [url]http://www.InstantEasyPay.com, Leads For Your Opportunities

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4529498].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mike Hill
    It's like the mafia of Google +1's... Man you seriously got to break into a legit business model. No wonder PayPal shut you down and you were surprised by that?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4529593].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author celente
    Oh I have some horror stories, and with paypal I was shut down on a big launch.

    They claimed there was too much money coming in on my launch and it looked funny.

    I eventually sorted this out with them, but they are becoming more strict, but since then I have other merchants I use.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4529613].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author arnie19
    You are still lucky that your paypal just got banned. Unfortunately, for some people i guess, they are going to face a case and would definitely need a lawyer.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4529619].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rus Sells
    So what your saying is, you want Paypal to assume the risk for a service you sell that abuses another company's product, and let me take just a stab in the dark here.

    You tell your customers they'll get better rankings on Google too, right? If so, again you want Paypal to process payments for a service you sell where you are making some sort of guarantee that you are in absolutely no control over.

    Hmmmm...

    OK!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4530344].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JustFelix
    Another paypal horror story. I just hope they never ban my paypal. I have about over 10k with them. I do keep most of it in my bank though, don't want to put too much.

    I think you should give Paypal a call, but before you do make sure you know what you're going to tell them. You got to be ready for any questions they throw back at you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4530599].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Rus Sells
      Probably more like, I set my business up wrong horror story.

      We all want to displace the fault because it makes us feel better about ourselves. So we come here and rant about how bad Paypal is so people will reply in like kind.

      Now we get to justify ourselves because so and so forum member agreed with us.

      Originally Posted by JustFelix View Post

      Another paypal horror story. I just hope they never ban my paypal. I have about over 10k with them. I do keep most of it in my bank though, don't want to put too much.

      I think you should give Paypal a call, but before you do make sure you know what you're going to tell them. You got to be ready for any questions they throw back at you.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4530653].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author photomom04
      So happy to see so many members pointing out the obvious...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4530658].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Paul Barrs
        Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

        Do you have permission from Google to sell THEIR accounts - accounts that are free?

        I doubt it - and that's what makes the business risky for paypal.
        Originally Posted by Sardent View Post

        I guess I would ask the question, how is this any different from selling tweets, stumbles, thumbs up, positive reviews or posts, or any other positive social media items that I do see sold every day?

        **I assume the OP is talking about +1ing their sites, not selling actual accounts or invites.
        That is my thought too. In a nutshell you're looking to "sell" a service to help falsify the popularity of a site, yes?

        There are bucket-loads of services that do it, I offer a Facebook "likes" service to my offline clients to boost their initial profile when they first set up using an external service.

        However, the how what or why no longer matters - it's my guess that the way in which you were going about doing it was what was wrong, not so much the service itself, otherwise all the others would be banned also.

        You job with your new merchant (whoever that may be) is to sell the SERVICE, not the +1's, if that makes sense. People will pay you for your TIME, not what you do with that time (even though you outsource this as I do).

        Look more carefully at what you say about what you do.

        Paul Barrs
        Signature
        **********
        It's Simple... I don't "sell" IM anymore, but still do lots of YouTube Videos
        **********
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4530701].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vincentpeter
    Alertpay & Plimus
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4530705].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NestZone
    check out MONEYBOOKERS if it meet your needs.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4530781].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Daniels
    Paypal is a scam artist and the more negative reviews that are trickling in this forum just goes to show what is really going on.. so u can sell facebook likes, proxies, rehashed ebook, on and on with paypal but you can't sell +1?...

    Simply go with AlertPay
    They came to the rescue for many after they got shut down.
    Many are getting shut down for all types of reasons.
    Don't feel bad.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4530831].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rus Sells
    <--- Makes note of all the users who condone this type of stuff.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4530832].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Michael Oksa
      Originally Posted by Rus Sells View Post

      <--- Makes note of all the users who condone this type of stuff.
      Yep. There was at least one thread today (in addition to this one) where I made similar notes myself.

      People can certainly say what they want and support "questionable" practices if they so choose...and we can use that information to decide whether or not we will do business with them.

      That isn't a veiled threat, it's just the way it is. I also fully understand that some people may not want to do business with us because we're "taking notes".

      It's a public forum, and...

      Well, I better stop there before I sound like I'm mirandizing.



      All the best,
      Michael
      Signature

      "Ich bin en fuego!"
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4531007].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Rus Sells
        I have a TON of notes on you Michael! You better be watching those P's and Q'2 pal! :p

        I know there are people I make note of that go on the <ignore></ignore> list when I see their post's.

        You are not one of them!

        Originally Posted by Michael Oksa View Post

        Yep. There was at least one thread today (in addition to this one) where I made similar notes myself.

        People can certainly say what they want and support "questionable" practices if they so choose...and we can use that information to decide whether or not we will do business with them.

        That isn't a veiled threat, it's just the way it is. I also fully understand that some people may not want to do business with us because we're "taking notes".

        It's a public forum, and...

        Well, I better stop there before I sound like I'm mirandizing.



        All the best,
        Michael
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4531199].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author loveday101
    Not sure about +1 is... Can you not just use Clickbank? Really reliable and people can pay through Paypal and you receive the money through clickbank...
    Signature

    Please do not use affiliate links in signatures

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4531209].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joshua Rigley
    Banned
    Using Google Checkout to sell +1s? That would be ironic.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4531245].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author terrapurus
    Originally Posted by Michaelvb View Post

    Hello warriors,

    I just got banned from paypal because I sell Google +1's and they say
    "the potential for complaints and loss is high."

    What is my best play here? How can I convince them to do business with me? I got only 2 complaints on over 300 +1 orders.
    You sold a black hat service on your own paypal account and did it openly? And you are surprised they smacked you with a ban?

    I just come for the lulz at this place and am never disappointed.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4531814].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Reed7
    1. Alert Pay
    2. Plimus
    3. 2checkout

    In order, for starters, note-no payment processor is perfect, and all have their own guidelines, read carefully, apply common sense, due diligence needs to be exercised
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4531877].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author WillR
      Originally Posted by Michaelvb View Post

      Hello warriors,

      I just got banned from paypal because I sell Google +1's and they say
      "the potential for complaints and loss is high."

      What is my best play here? How can I convince them to do business with me? I got only 2 complaints on over 300 +1 orders.

      Or are there any other payment options for me? Alternatives for paypal that work just as good?

      I hope someone can help me, because I dont wanna lose my business.

      Thanks alot,
      Michael
      If I were a payment processor I wouldn't let you sell these either. My suggestion... stop selling Google +1 votes and sell a real product or service - something you created yourself.

      Originally Posted by Liam Swift View Post

      As the posts above me have pointed out, everyone at some stage has encountered some sort of problem with Paypal and you don't need to look past the first page on Google to find hundreds if not thousands of horror stories about Paypal.
      Originally Posted by Garage667 View Post

      You could always search the forum for other "Paypal account frozen" horror stories.
      Originally Posted by YonghoShin View Post

      I have several friends running legitimate businesses whose PayPal accounts were shut down.

      You don't have to look far to read horror stories about PayPal.
      Originally Posted by JustFelix View Post

      Another paypal horror story. I just hope they never ban my paypal. I have about over 10k with them. I do keep most of it in my bank though, don't want to put too much.
      Seriously, you need to take a look around at all the people who are using Paypal and have NEVER had a problem. You are being brainwashed by the VERY FEW people who have had their accounts banned or frozen because they were selling the wrong thing or were of high risk to Paypal. To say everyone has had a problem is just an outright lie. The difference is the people who are not having any problems do not create threads or write stories about Paypal - they are just out there doing business. So you never hear about these people.

      Originally Posted by jasonthewebmaster View Post

      I was banned from paypal and had 14 accounts with over 1,000 in them that is now held for 180 days.
      You had 14 accounts and were shut down? Gee, I wonder why. No kiddin?!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4532177].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author danieldroga
    Another paypal issue again? I just can't get enough. Try to figure out first if your business is really legitimate, may be you have done a wrong move that's why it ended up like that.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4532250].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wickersley
    Originally Posted by Michaelvb View Post

    Hello warriors,

    I just got banned from paypal because I sell Google +1's and they say
    "the potential for complaints and loss is high."

    What is my best play here? How can I convince them to do business with me? I got only 2 complaints on over 300 +1 orders.

    Or are there any other payment options for me? Alternatives for paypal that work just as good?

    I hope someone can help me, because I dont wanna lose my business.

    Thanks alot,
    Michael
    I will not make a comment about your business, however I had a major "stoush" with Paypal which resulted in them holding $5000+ for 180 days, which they had no grounds to do, as I was legitimate.

    My one piece of advice to you will be.... do not let money accumulate in you PP account...get it out ASAP.

    I only maintain an account because it makes life easier for the buyer Ebay... other than that I would never have one.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4532312].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author WillR
      Originally Posted by wickersley View Post

      Paypal which resulted in them holding $5000+ for 180 days, which they had no grounds to do, as I was legitimate.
      Unfortunately when you join Paypal and click that little box that says you agree to their terms and conditions YOU give them the right to hold your money for whatever reason they deem necessary. It's all right there in the agreement you signed up to.

      Originally Posted by wickersley View Post

      My one piece of advice to you will be.... do not let money accumulate in you PP account...get it out ASAP.
      Bad advice and will make it much more likely you get your account frozen. This sort of behavior makes you a risk to Paypal because there is no money left to cover any potential chargebacks or refunds. Besides, removing your money from your Paypal account stops nothing. They can still pull money back from your linked bank account whenever they want to - even if your bank account balance is zero.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4532376].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Chicas
    Paypal is quite stranger to do business with and sometimes they'll banned you for any reason they like. Makes them feel powerful.

    And to the person that asked if it is against Paypal policy to have more than one account... well let me tell you, I called them because it turned out that over the years I had accumulated 3 Paypal accounts - one pointing to my checking, one to my Credit card, and another one to my atm. Well needless to say they were okay with me having 3 accounts. They really didn't seem to care.

    In another note - selling my websites through ebay is a bummer since Paypal has put a hold on some of my earnings even though that Paypal account is like 7 years old. They hold on to large portions of my profits for 30 days without paying any interest. That really sucks.

    Thanks for all the people that mentioned the other check out services. I will have a back up set up soon!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4532339].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author onegoodman
    I was one of the micro jobs website, I got shocked as the website is big and used to use PayPal for deposite, but that option is no longer available.

    I guess PayPal hit on them too. I am sorry to be in that situation, is not easy but i think just move to alertpay will make it easier for you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4532484].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michaelvb
    It's just frustrating that there are 50+ website that sell the same service I do and ALL use paypal and only my account gets closed.

    Also if I use alertpay or another service my customers will just buy elsewhere because they are used to paypal, this sucks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4551810].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JDArchitecture
      Guys, this is not a Paypal horror story. This is Paypal doing their job and I hope they do more of it!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4551892].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Vlad Bacioiu
    Hmm, banned from paypal , I saw a wso that solve that says you can solve this issue.
    Here's the wso ( it's not mine, I want to help )
    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...-24-hours.html
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4552238].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4586449].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4587361].message }}

Trending Topics