This is my guide to making money on Fiverr with gigs that won't take you hours to complete when someone makes an order, but also in high demand.
First of all I want to make it clear that SEO/Advertising gigs are some of the most popular gigs on the entire site. This is where the real money is made. SO how do we get in on that money?
1. The first thing you want to do is think of services that you can provide that webmasters don't want to have to deal with, such as creating backlinks, search engine submission, directory submission, you get the idea....
2. All these things can be automated with great software either from this site or anywhere else on the internet! So go get a great piece of free or paid software that performs an in demand service and make a gig to promote that service!
3. I'm sure that you can see that the possibilities with this are endless! You can have as many gigs as you want, performing services that you have to do basically no work to provide because of technology!
4. So, make a number of gigs, 5-10, and make sure you have all the software needed. Then PROMOTE PROMOTE PROMOTE!! I don't care what you use whether it's Twitter, Facebook, another make money online forum or whatever! Just get your gigs out to people who would be interested in your service.
5. After many sales and many satisfied customers your gigs and you as a Fiverr seller will build a reputation and you will eventually no longer need to advertise!