what's Aweber's deal? - does their page load for you?

by jasondinner 49 replies
Hey Guys,

I just tried logging in to my aweber account and got this message:

Connection Interrupted

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

I've seen there site down with the "Maintenance" message, but I've never seen
their site in this state.

I just tested an opt-in form on one of my sites and I get the same message.

This means that people are trying to opt-in to our list, but are getting this
message meaning we are losing out on subscribers.

Does anyone know their number? PM me with it and i'll call them or hopefully
they are reading this forum.

Tom is usually good and is here when he needs to be.

Either way, I hope it's nothing major and maybe someone here knows
what's going on and can shed some light for us.

Thanks,
Jason
#main internet marketing discussion forum #aweber #deal #load #page
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Originally Posted by jasondinner View Post

    Hey Guys,

    I just tried logging in to my aweber account and got this message:

    Connection Interrupted

    The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

    The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

    I've seen there site down with the "Maintenance" message, but I've never seen
    their site in this state.

    I just tested an opt-in form on one of my sites and I get the same message.

    This means that people are trying to opt-in to our list, but are getting this
    message meaning we are losing out on subscribers.

    Does anyone know their number? PM me with it and i'll call them or hopefully
    they are reading this forum.

    Tom is usually good and is here when he needs to be.

    Either way, I hope it's nothing major and maybe someone here knows
    what's going on and can shed some light for us.

    Thanks,
    Jason
    Yeah me too. I gotta sent a broadcast to my list and now this trouble.

    Anyway, nice to know that I am not the only one here.

    Arindam
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[36710].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ShayB
    I just tried to opt in to a list on this board (in someone's siggy) and got an error message and have not received the free report. :confused:

    Must be something up with aweber. The error message had aweber in the website address.
    Signature
    "Fate protects fools, little children, and ships called Enterprise." ~Commander Riker
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[36717].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shiraziscool
    Aweaber was never my favourite, i personally prefer Getresponse! they have the best and cheapest technology!
    Signature

    Regards,
    Mohammed Shiraz Qamar
    [Managing Director]
    http://www.MyEverydayPage.com
    1 Click Access to all Imp. Websites.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[36724].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Frank Bruno
      I was just going to post about this myself but thouhgt maybe it was just on my side.

      The freaky thing about this is that I was in the middle of making some changes to my aweber forms in one of my niches and right in the middle I get errors and real slow page loads. Now nothing. Aweber is dead for right now. Will come back later.

      Frank Bruno
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[36728].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Rod Cortez
      Originally Posted by shiraziscool View Post

      Aweaber was never my favourite, i personally prefer Getresponse! they have the best and cheapest technology!
      There's always somebody ready to jump on Aweber. Like this has never happened before to any other autoresponder company (hint: yes, it has).

      And yep, when people try and slam Getresponse.com when they go down I'm here defending them too because I have accounts with both of them.

      Aweber.com's website isn't coming up for me either; since I don't know the cause of it, I'm going to hold my tongue and just remember the massive amounts of $$ that Aweber has helped put into my wallet.

      Rod
      Signature
      "Your personal philosophy is the greatest determining factor in how your life works out."
      - Jim Rohn
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[36784].message }}
      • Originally Posted by Rod Cortez View Post

        There's always somebody ready to jump on Aweber. Like this has never happened before to any other autoresponder company (hint: yes, it has).

        And yep, when people try and slam Getresponse.com when they go down I'm here defending them too because I have accounts with both of them.

        Aweber.com's website isn't coming up for me either; since I don't know the cause of it, I'm going to hold my tongue and just remember the massive amounts of $$ that Aweber has helped put into my wallet.

        Rod
        I agree: the bashing is quite funny.

        Anyway, guess I am not the only one who has accounts with both GR and aweber (and as Rod hinted, GR too has problems).

        Arindam
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[36832].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andy Fletcher
    And their back!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[36942].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark McWilliams
    Someone forget to feed the hamster, while they were out having some lunch, or at the office party?!

    (I actually never spotted a thing, cause I wasn't around!)

    Thanks
    Mark
    Signature
    On mark.mcwilliams.me or @markmcwilliams you'll find me!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[37427].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics