Once in a while my wife and I along with a few friends go out to enjoy a good meal at a nice restaurant.
Out comes the plate with the main course, Yum Yum, there it is the thick cut perfectly cooked delicious steak, the heavenly aromatic fresh baked bread and the half cooked green beans.
When in the heck did fancy restaurant owners start thinking that it was a good idea to serve half cooked nearly raw green beans to their customers?
Anyway, maybe you like the greenbeans cooked that way and maybe you don't but let's say you are like me and don't like those green beans.
You now have three choices...
1. Send them back and get something else.
2. Leave them on your plate and let them get wasted.
3. My choice, ask for a doggie bag and take them home and fix them up right. You see, nice restaurants buy the best produce, sometimes they just don't know how to cook it.
When I get finished with those green beans I have the tastiest well done and perfectly seasoned green beans you ever laid your lips too.
Now here comes the make money part...
You buy a WSO and it's half cooked and not much help to you at all.
You have the same three choices you have with the raw greenbeans.
1. Send it back and ask for a refund. (now you have no right to use it at all because you got a refund. Now, be fair and delete it from your harddrive)
2. Throw it away, delete it or just let it gather dust on your hard drive. (In which case it does you no good)
3. Cook it some more. That is, improve on it and make it your own product. Look, after all it had a GREAT sales letter which should be in your swipe file. The sales letter wasn't that great? Then why did you buy it?
Study the product, recook it, make it live up to the sales letter.
Another product in your dogie, I mean goody bag, to earn from.
A long time Warrior once said (maybe someone said it before him, I don't know) Your income has a direct relationship with the number of BuyNow buttons you have out there on the Internet.
Here is another way to quickly have a reason for another BuyNow button.