I have got an great idea! (I think).
I will call it "The Google Trends Domination", and I will share it with you guys to hear what you think.
Ok, here is the strategy:
1. I will create a WordPress blog with an good domain name related to the content.
2. I will implant WordPress to the domain.
3. I will do some SEO on the bog.
4. I will upload a nice theme to the blog.
5. I will look at Google Trends on the most hot trends and create an article about the trends.
6. I will ad some ClickBank banners to the articles.
7. I will ping the new articles at PingFarm.com
8. = profit if the new articles get listed in google before the trends "dies out".
Hierarchy of the strategy:
Do you guys think this will work?