New Feature Idea - WSO Adverts Storage (saving your wso adverts) Inside UserCP Somewhere

by Adeel_Chowdhry 11 replies
- I think one of my WSO's fell of the board and I wanted to list it again...but creating the advert from scratch again and again can be a bit of a pain, and time consuming...

So

I thought wouldn't it be great if we had some storage space inside the UserCP to save our WSO adverts...just like the personal notepad feature, but for adverts.

WSO 1 - Title
Advert Here

WSO 2 - Title
Advert

ETC


That'll be really cool to help keep ourselves organised, and could simply bust out advert (for any WSO) and launch the WSO really quickly when we wanted to.

What's the feedback on that?

Adeel

p.s...yeah, this would mean more work (as if he does anything anyway) for Allen!

p.p.s. did anyone else notice the *new* 'similar threads' boxes underneath the posts?


.
#main internet marketing discussion forum #adverts #feature #idea #inside #saving #storage #usercp #wso
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author MikeLantz
    Adeel,

    All WSOs posted are already saved on the WSO Tracker. Would this do what you want, or are you thinking of something else?

    Mike
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[37724].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Adeel_Chowdhry
      Originally Posted by MikeLantz View Post

      Adeel,

      All WSOs posted are already saved on the WSO Tracker. Would this do what you want, or are you thinking of something else?

      Mike
      Mike, to be honest...

      I have never used the WSO Tracker!

      If it can do what I specified, then I guess that'll be cool...

      Can you then just copy from your site (with the formatting, pictures, and links intact) and paste into the WF WSO section here?

      Thanks,
      Adeel

      .
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[37742].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jose Delgado
        Adeel, Allen mentioned in another post that bumping is coming back soon...

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[37745].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author deu12000
          There is a notepad in everyone's Control Panel http://www.warriorforum.com/usercp.php . You might want to use that. Personally anytime I write something that I think I'll need again, I just save it in a text document on my computer.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[37750].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Adeel_Chowdhry
            Originally Posted by deu12000 View Post

            There is a notepad in everyone's Control Panel http://www.warriorforum.com/usercp.php . You might want to use that. Personally anytime I write something that I think I'll need again, I just save it in a text document on my computer.
            Yeah, I know about notepad but it's not ideal for saving different WSO's...and I believe there is a character limit set on it.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[37760].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Adeel_Chowdhry
          Originally Posted by Jose Delgado View Post

          Adeel, Allen mentioned in another post that bumping is coming back soon...

          Hey Jose,

          Yeah, I know bumping may be back soon, but you then have to constantly keep a WSO running if you don't want it to be deleted forever.

          I'm thinking of WSO management/storage inside your UserCP.

          There are some WSO's that I don't want to run (for whatever reason), and may decide to run it every x weeks. So being able to just pull the advert out from the storage space would be beneficial.

          Adeel

          .
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[37754].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Jose Delgado
            Yeah. Now that I look at it that way, It does sound good.

            But can't you just save the whole code on your notepad inside the UserCP?
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[37762].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Karen Keyes
              Adeel, I was *just* thinking of something similar not too long ago. I'd love it if I could save off templates... for example, "Ghostwriting #1 deal template", "PLR ebook+graphics template", etc, for the variety of things one might be setting up WSO's for.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[37768].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MikeLantz
        Originally Posted by Adeel_Chowdhry View Post

        Mike, to be honest...

        I have never used the WSO Tracker!

        If it can do what I specified, then I guess that'll be cool...

        Can you then just copy from your site (with the formatting, pictures, and links intact) and paste into the WF WSO section here?
        Yes, as long as you are using the enhanced editor here on the forum, you can directly copy/paste from the archive into the forum here and everything will remain as it was.

        If you create an account at WarriorPlus here:
        http://www.warriorplus.com/user/new.cfm

        Then login and goto the WSO Tracker and click the "my wsos" link, and you will see a past history of all of your WSOs. If you click on them, the advert you wrote will come up and you can copy/paste from there.

        Hope that helps you and others.

        Mike
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[37787].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Mraz
          Originally Posted by MikeLantz View Post

          Yes, as long as you are using the enhanced editor here on the forum, you can directly copy/paste from the archive into the forum here and everything will remain as it was.

          If you create an account at WarriorPlus here:
          WarriorPlus

          Then login and goto the WSO Tracker and click the "my wsos" link, and you will see a past history of all of your WSOs. If you click on them, the advert you wrote will come up and you can copy/paste from there.

          Hope that helps you and others.

          Mike
          Okay, whoever created this WarriorPlus should get my compliment. Great way to "watch" which WSO's I bought. Thank you!

          I'm about to start a WSO and this could be helpful to track mine and list the history.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[37821].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author MikeLantz
            Originally Posted by Mraz View Post

            Okay, whoever created this WarriorPlus should get my compliment. Great way to "watch" which WSO's I bought. Thank you!

            I'm about to start a WSO and this could be helpful to track mine and list the history.
            Glad you like it.

            I created it simply to pick up where the forum leaves off in certain areas. Forum software is not meant to do everything, and that is where WarriorPlus comes in.

            Thanks for using it!

            Mike
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[37845].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics