What will you do if you need to release a wso using warrior plus without a paypal account

by Atef
11 replies
hey warriors ,

what will you suggest if you need to release a WSO while you don't have a paypal account as your country are not supported country ?

warrior plus only accept paypal email in terms of purchasing or payouts

already have a 2checkout.com account but don't like to lose the great affiliate program that warrior plus provide

searched for a relative living on another paypal supported country but don't like to be silly for asking for using his paypal account

tried to find a partner who takes % commission on transaction but he scammed me at the first transaction , fortunately it was a test transaction with just 100 bucks if he waited how would get more

waiting your advice
#account #paypal #release #warrior #wso
  • Profile picture of the author winnerone
    Hi Atef

    Go to the following forums and spend an afternoon sifting through various threads.

    Warrior Joint Ventures
    Warrior Products & Services

    You'll soon be able to identify Warriors with rock solid reputations who might be willing to do a JV with you. If your product is good and you can show it converts well, you might find some one who's willing to do a JV.

    Regards,
    Brent Whinfield.
    The Video Trafficker
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4764945].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Atef
      Originally Posted by winnerone View Post

      Hi Atef

      Go to the following forums and spend an afternoon sifting through various threads.

      Warrior Joint Ventures
      Warrior Products & Services

      You'll soon be able to identify Warriors with rock solid reputations who might be willing to do a JV with you. If your product is good and you can show it converts well, you might find some one who's willing to do a JV.

      Regards,
      Brent Whinfield.
      The Video Trafficker
      Thanks man , I'm already having my JV , he don't like to use his PayPal Email and pay me , because his buyers list will suspicious the WSO that they find the same email they payed him before
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4764959].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WillR
    If you don't have a Paypal account then unfortunately you can't use WSO Pro. That's the only type of payment they accept. Even if you were to JV with someone it would be hard for them to pay you your share when you don't have a Paypal account.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4765127].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ryan Rieth
    Looks like your stuck not using WSO Pro. This is just another reason why I wish they would make WSO Pro work with more shopping cart systems.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4765515].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author WillR
      Originally Posted by Ryan Rieth View Post

      Looks like your stuck not using WSO Pro. This is just another reason why I wish they would make WSO Pro work with more shopping cart systems.
      Then it wouldn't have instant affiliate payments like it currently does. Besides, I would say over 90% of people are able to use Paypal so it's not really a huge issue. Yes, it sucks for those who can't use Paypal but as Sam said above, it is what it is. You can never please 100% of people.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4765725].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Suthan M
    Originally Posted by Atef View Post

    hey warriors ,

    what will you suggest if you need to release a WSO while you don't have a paypal account as your country are not supported country ?

    warrior plus only accept paypal email in terms of purchasing or payouts

    already have a 2checkout.com account but don't like to lose the great affiliate program that warrior plus provide

    searched for a relative living on another paypal supported country but don't like to be silly for asking for using his paypal account

    tried to find a partner who takes % commission on transaction but he scammed me at the first transaction , fortunately it was a test transaction with just 100 bucks if he waited how would get more

    waiting your advice
    I am sure a lot of Non-US warriors used to have this problem. The only difference is now we already have the facility due to Paypal opening up in our country.

    Back then, the easiest way to settle this is opening up an account in a country that is most nearest to you that is recognized by Paypal. And then, funding the cash to your bank account. This is a long-winded process, but this is the most reliable way of doing this.

    If you prefer another option, learn how to open a bank account in US. If I am not mistaken, there is a WSO on this rcently.

    You cant use WSOPro without Paypal, and chances are it would be hard for you to accept payments online without Paypal, and this will continue to hamper your online biz as long as you don't have a valid Paypal. So and do something to get them
    Signature

    Whats the latest movie you watched? Anything good?

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4765778].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Atef
      Originally Posted by Suthan M View Post

      I am sure a lot of Non-US warriors used to have this problem. The only difference is now we already have the facility due to Paypal opening up in our country.

      Back then, the easiest way to settle this is opening up an account in a country that is most nearest to you that is recognized by Paypal. And then, funding the cash to your bank account. This is a long-winded process, but this is the most reliable way of doing this.

      If you prefer another option, learn how to open a bank account in US. If I am not mistaken, there is a WSO on this rcently.

      You cant use WSOPro without Paypal, and chances are it would be hard for you to accept payments online without Paypal, and this will continue to hamper your online biz as long as you don't have a valid Paypal. So and do something to get them
      yes I checked this WSO but you still should be living in a paypal supported country , even opening a bank account on US will not be useful they may limit the account for many reasons like login from unsupported country ip , then they will ask for utility bills or even local phone numbers , national identity
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4769070].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Istvan Horvath
    Maybe I am missing something but I just can't understand the word NEED in the context of the title of the thread... Nobody "needs" to do WSOs and nobody needs to use W+.

    Make your sales page (aka wso thread) and place the buy/payment button from your favourite payment processor that is available for your country.

    Reminder: People were selling WSOs even before this W+ system has been invented!
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4770126].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Atef
      Originally Posted by Istvan Horvath View Post

      Maybe I am missing something but I just can't understand the word NEED in the context of the title of the thread... Nobody "needs" to do WSOs and nobody needs to use W+.

      Make your sales page (aka wso thread) and place the buy/payment button from your favourite payment processor that is available for your country.

      Reminder: People were selling WSOs even before this W+ system has been invented!
      you are right no body needs to release a WSO but I mean I already have the product and want to release that is all , thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4770416].message }}

Trending Topics