I just came across this article at the IAHBE today, and wanted to share this quick guide to social networks with you. Here's the link My Guide to Social Networks - Orkut, Pownce, and more - Columns by PC Magazine
The next network, LinkedIn: Relationships Matter, is great for furthering your career (or brand), but not as much fun. LinkedIn is an online network of more than 20 million experienced professionals from around the world, representing 150 industries. You can use it to:
* Find potential clients, service providers, subject experts, and partners who come recommended.
* Be found for business opportunities.
* Search for great jobs.
* Discover inside connections within a specific company or organization that can help you land jobs and close deals.
* Post and distribute job listings.
* Find high-quality passive candidates, people who aren’t actively pursuing any career or opportunity.
* Get introduced to other professionals through the people you know.
Basic membership is free.
Have a great day!