The elusive $100+ a day
You can do this from point $00.00 if you combine methods. For instance #10 I sold first and bought and fulfilled after the purchase. #1 I was flat broke that day. I had one way bus fare to the target area. #6 Come on man, I cleaned toilets with his supplies. I did have to pay a buck for the "trade secret."
Here are 10 ways I've made $100 or more in one day.
- Walked down a busy street offering any number Internet Services to small business owners
- Bought a domain name that had to do with the latest and greatest niche market or eBook subject and sold it for $100
- Created a floppy disk. (Today it would be a CD) that explained some basics and sold it to a small group of ladies for them to use at one of their weekly luncheons. The easiest question was how do you turn off a computer when shut down is frozen and the hardest was how do you send an email.
- Wrote an ebook on how I walked down the busy street and made several hundred dollars offering any number of Internet Services to small business owners and sold the ebook (I could stop here because the profits are well over $100 per day for a ten day period, but I promised 10 ways)
- Wrote an ebook on how I wrote an ebook on how I walked down a busy street and .....
- Went to call on a Insurance Agent who I just knew would be my "today's $100." He said he did not want a website but he sure needed someone to clean his office restrooms. I rolled up my sleeves and cleaned them like they had never been cleaned before (I used to be a janitor) and charged him $50 to clean and $50 to teach his staff my "trade secrets" (pumice stone and water)
- Opened a membership site and loaded in all the products I purchase for my own education. (ones with RR and MRR of course)
- A few Warriors have PMed me in times passed and asked me to write articles for them. The first $100 took me 10 days but I've since written and made $100 in one day. It can be done.
- Sold several of my domain names with with some other goodies in my WF sig file
- Sold 50cent YOYOs on eBay for $1 each (downtown Los Angeles has a Wholesale district where you can buy anything by the dozen and sell on eBay.)
- Bonus Number 11 (always over deliver if you can) Sat up a site and sold advertising on it.
I've had some "down time" lately so It's time for me to start working my own list again. Hmmm let's see I'll pick #...... :p