What are you 10 min a day $ making secrets?

7 replies
I'm attempting to build a program/system that breaks making money online up into small easy steps. I would like everyone opinion on what steps I could add that would make the system work. Keep in mind that I will use as much automation as possible but want clear steps that both keep the user busy and at the same time move them toward their goal of making more money. Here is a list of example steps and the list of rules to govern the system:

Steps
1. Post to your blog
2. Answer a yahoo question and list you website/blog as the source
3. Turn on your Cash Fiesta toolbar
4. Watch ten min of ads on varolo
5. Do ten minutes of work on a traffic exchange

Rules
1. No one step should take more then ten minutes.
2. Most if not all steps should help increase long term residual income.
3. All steps should only take time not money.
4. Anyone with average computer skills should be able to do the steps with very little instructions.
5. The system should have enough daily steps to keep a person busy for 8+ hours a day, 5 days a week.
#day #making #min #secrets
  • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
    Banned
    Originally Posted by herb191 View Post

    I would like everyone opinion on what steps I could add that would make the system work. Keep in mind that I will use as much automation as possible
    Some people will see an inherent conflict, there. A few even think that "making a system work" and "automation" are close to being mutually exclusive concepts.

    Originally Posted by herb191 View Post

    1. Post to your blog
    2. Answer a yahoo question and list you website/blog as the source
    3. Turn on your Cash Fiesta toolbar
    4. Watch ten min of ads on varolo
    5. Do ten minutes of work on a traffic exchange
    I see that the first of these five steps will help many people with quite a wide range of business models.

    The second a little less so, perhaps, and it really requires quite a learning-curve all of its own, to be done safely and productively.

    I haven't heard of the third and fourth ones at all (and am not instinctively eager to, to be honest ).

    I think the fifth one will help only people who are promoting a squeeze page aimed at eventually selling a product targeted specifically at TE traffic (and that's very few marketers, surely?).
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4810139].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tina Golden
      Herb,

      Why wouldn't you just take YOUR system that YOU make money with and break it down into 10 minute chunks?

      I am assuming, of course, that you are already actually successful at making money online before you attempt to teach others how to do so.
      Signature
      Discover how to have fabulous, engaging content with
      Fast & Easy Content Creation
      ***Especially if you don't have enough time, money, or just plain HATE writing***
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4810367].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author herb191
        Originally Posted by Tina Golden View Post

        Why wouldn't you just take YOUR system that YOU make money with and break it down into 10 minute chunks?
        I will be adding much of my own system to this. However the program will be user based meaning that it won't be just "one" system but a system that is customizable and growing/changing based on the users input. That is why I am asking for a lot of ideas (not just mine).

        Originally Posted by Tina Golden View Post

        I am assuming, of course, that you are already actually successful at making money online before you attempt to teach others how to do so.
        Working in my pajamas right now...
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4813402].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author herb191
      Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

      I see that the first of these five steps will help many people with quite a wide range of business models.
      Your right it will help with a wide range of business models and will be customizable according to each users needs/skills.

      Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

      The second a little less so, perhaps, and it really requires quite a learning-curve all of its own, to be done safely and productively.
      You are right on this one too. This is where the customizable by skill set comes in as well as a "built in" learning-curve.

      Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

      I haven't heard of the third and fourth ones at all (and am not instinctively eager to, to be honest ).
      That is fine I am not pushing any particular system. I am however trying to give the users a wide range of options.

      Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

      I think the fifth one will help only people who are promoting a squeeze page aimed at eventually selling a product targeted specifically at TE traffic (and that's very few marketers, surely?).
      Once again this is were the custom ability comes in. Thanks for the input.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4813345].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bill D-G
    What about the steps before -- keyword research, keyword selection, competition analysis, domain choice? If you don't pick the right keywords nothing else matters. My 2 cents.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4810586].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author herb191
      Originally Posted by Bill D-G View Post

      What about the steps before -- keyword research, keyword selection, competition analysis, domain choice? If you don't pick the right keywords nothing else matters. My 2 cents.
      For the most part I think that is true. Of course it also depends on your business model. For the record most people will have to go though the steps you mentioned. I will just be braking them into smaller manageable steps.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4813468].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kay King
        It's unrealistic for anyone to expect to accomplish anything in 10 minutes a day and few worthwhile tasks that can be completed start to finish in 10 minutes.

        If you want to give users good options - start with a realistic time frame.

        kay
        Signature

        Saving one dog will not change the world - but forever changes the world for one dog.
        ***
        Sometimes people come into your life and they need to stop doing that...
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4814379].message }}

Trending Topics