My first product will be up for sale within 3 weeks and I have done my research and set my goals. I have been reading quite a lot about how your reputation counts as much as anything online.
I don't want to fall at the first hurdle so I aim to run my online business by a set of strict rules. I have listed some below but if you can think of anything else I need to know and learn please post.
1. Set daily tasks and stick to them
2. If somethings goes wrong do not look for someone to blame but learn from it.
3. Before purchasing anything of high value (over $100) do my own due dilligence.
4. If I upset someone (even if I think I am right) apologise and move on.
5. Always put the customer first and try to overdeliver.
6. Do not promote any product unless I have used it myself.
7. Always be honest and open and do not exagerate earnings etc.
8. Regardless of my refund policy if someone asks for one just issue it and move on
9. The Buck Stops Here!!!!
Thanks in advance