12 replies
Sorry! Wrong FORMAT... Was wondering what was going on...
#format #wrong
  • Profile picture of the author William1213
    Well Well Well! I would have to agree with you on this. It is time for sellers to stop taking advantage of newbies as we call them. Everyone deserves a chance and that chance is taken away with poor products, scams, and anything else they can come up with to down right steal your money. It has gotten so bad that you can't even trust anyone, and for the ones that are selling those thousand dollar products for coaching are full of crap. Let us stand together, and bring down the scamers. If you are new do not just look for the products that will make you rich over night. Truth is, it will not happen over night, it takes hard work, and action to make money online. You want to quit your job, then put in the time and effort, expect to stay on here long hours and learn a new skill. and above all, don't give up, it really does work with time.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4883135].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dadamson
    It's because the person selling the WSO is making more money selling his WSO than trying to make hundreds of dollars within an hour.

    These guys are easy to spot and avoid once you have a few bad experience with bad products.

    Think more about the motives of selling rather than the hyped up BS they promise.

    Remember, if you can't do, teach.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4883161].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Robert Michael
    Oh. That one sentence didn't really stand out to me, lol must have somehow overlooked it after the way the thread started off. lol I just thought another guy was rage-quitting this business like I see so many times each day.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4883163].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Benjamin Ehinger
    When a product promises the world you can certainly expect to be delivered a pile of dung. You have to do your research and find true reviews before investing money into an actual product.

    Benjamin Ehinger
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4883172].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jun Balona
    Well I don't mind.

    Even if the product did'nt work for me "as is", it gave me some ideas.

    Take for example, I bought a product regarding setting up an autoblog "with unique content".

    It states that I have to use clickbank products. Done what it says and didn't work for me.

    But the idea was there, so instead of clickbank I used amazon.

    It gave me my first sale online (actually three sales), so not bad.

    I know that most marketers promise even the world just to buy their products, but what's important for me are the ideas itself. Even if they are "half-baked".

    Exactly my reason why I don't make refunds here in WF.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4883251].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jake Gray
      Originally Posted by Whos That Guru View Post

      Oh. That one sentence didn't really stand out to me, lol must have somehow overlooked it after the way the thread started off. lol I just thought another guy was rage-quitting this business like I see so many times each day.
      Yeah, exactly my point...

      Originally Posted by Benjamin Ehinger View Post

      When a product promises the world you can certainly expect to be delivered a pile of dung. You have to do your research and find true reviews before investing money into an actual product.

      Benjamin Ehinger
      There are products out there that simply WORK, but you do not see them
      making outrageous income claims. It is certainly wise to find out more
      about information about the product and who it is made by. It can definitely
      save you some time from having to request a dreaded refund.

      Originally Posted by Jun Balona View Post

      Well I don't mind.

      Even if the product did'nt work for me "as is", it gave me some ideas.

      Take for example, I bought a product regarding setting up an autoblog "with unique content".

      It states that I have to use clickbank products. Done what it says and didn't work for me.

      But the idea was there, so instead of clickbank I used amazon.

      It gave me my first sale online (actually three sales), so not bad.

      I know that most marketers promise even the world just to buy their products, but what's important for me are the ideas itself. Even if they are "half-baked".

      Exactly my reason why I don't make refunds here in WF.
      Jun,

      I cannot think of too many people that have your sort of mentality.

      (And that's good!)

      There are a lot of people that aren't willing to experiment with systems
      that they were supplied with(which is half of the fun!). There are products
      out there that are "half-baked" and just absolutely horrendous.

      At the end of the day, the customer is the judge of that...

      Nice discussion so far guys...

      Jake Gray
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4883377].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
        Originally Posted by Jake Gray View Post



        Just stop buying products that promise you the world...

        Sometimes these products are absolutely right.

        There, I said it.

        It does start with the buyer - and if the buyer has some things in order before hand.

        They need to ask lots of questions.

        Give me a product that says you can make money in a week, and give it to a noob. Do you think one of us might have a bit more success with the promise based on experience?

        Yes.

        Have I purchased something that said I could make a lot of money in a short span? yes. Have I made a lot of money in a short span? yes.

        There are factors that play into it.

        Here we have the wonderful opportunity to ask lots of questions before making a purchase. I realize this is not the case on most of the net - but you can always find a support type email and ask before you buy.

        Find out what level of marketer the product is for to see results in the time span given.

        No one is making you pull out your wallet. They don't even know you exist until you either contact them or pay some money.
        Signature

        "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4883426].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jun Balona
        Originally Posted by Jake Gray View Post


        There are products out there that are "half-baked" and just absolutely horrendous.

        Jake Gray
        I don't consider them as horrendous. They just have some difficulty explaining things.

        That's just my insight on that
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4883521].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author onegoodman
    I think any person who believe that a product will make few hundreds in first hour or few minuets deserve what he get.

    What product can make money in few minuets ?! is he buying a stolen ATM car
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4883575].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jake Gray
      Originally Posted by onegoodman View Post

      I think any person who believe that a product will make few hundreds in first hour or few minuets deserve what he get.

      What product can make money in few minuets ?! is he buying a stolen ATM car
      No-one deserves to be deliberately ripped off. I think they are blinded by
      what COULD happen... BUT it should be good practice to always complete
      your homework before buying a product. It could save you a few headaches
      down the road.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4883614].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tpw
    No-one deserves to be deliberately ripped off. I think they are blinded by
    what COULD happen... BUT it should be good practice to always complete
    your homework before buying a product. It could save you a few headaches
    down the road.

    Whoa!!

    I just realized the two of us think an awful lot alike...
    Signature
    Bill Platt, Oklahoma USA, PlattPublishing.com
    Publish Coloring Books for Profit (WSOTD 7-30-2015)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4883745].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nm5419
    All I can say is PT Barnum was right. There's a sucker born every minute.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4883747].message }}

Trending Topics