I never really used article directories as part of SEO process (Off page), but off late, I am considering using isnare for this. However, I have analyzed a few factors and will like to share my observation with other fellow warriors out here. I'll try to mention what I analyzed below, I apologize beforehand if I am missing anything or have provided some sort of wrong information.
According to isnare, I can submit an article and the same will be syndicated to many websites keeping my link intact.
Pros: If I get submitted to say around 100 websites (This is again just an assumption, not sure if they do submit an article in 100 websites or not), I get 100 links from different domains and for $2 only. That's a pretty cheap price.
1) I don't know the PRs of the sites, so not sure, how much link juice will actually be passed to my site.
2) I won't have any traffic from these syndicated sites with my link. Honestly, I used to get some (Very little to be specific) traffic from ezinearticles only.
3) I generally like to get 2 links from an article, because then it is possible for me to get 1 link for the home page and 1 for a relevant inner page. Not sure, if that's possible through isnare though.
4) Most of the links, I assume won't get indexed by Google, so I have to pay and use an energizer package so that I get some value from the links.
5) I have to write a unique article to submit to isnare, unlike ezinearticles, where you can use an existing indexed article of your website. So, that's extra effort or paying extra for outsourcing. The former will cause me lose my time, the latter money.
What do others think of isnare? Please share your thoughts and I urge everyone to correct me if I have misplaced any facts. I didn't really get the time to browse the detailed FAQ of isnare.
Thanks for reading and waiting for some great replies.