Just thought to write down a quick post for those who wants to make an own mediafire (or whatever website) search engine. Also after reading this thread of course. I know there are many of this already, but if you want to make your own private SE, this is how you can do it.
Okay first of all, for those who don’t know: what is an Google Custom SE?
It’s a search engine, a search that you can create from Google.
How does it work?
Well, you submit the sites in it, and you can search only in those websites. (can be very handy if you want to make a BHW search engine for yourself )
Create your own Rapidshare SE, this way you can easily find files to download.
1. Go to Google Custom Search - Site search and more
2. Click on CREATE A CUSTUM SEARCH ENGINE
3. Enter the fields (search engine name, search engine description, search engine keywords, select the language, select “only sites I select”, enter the websites in the field where you have to enter the websites, in this case only Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire, select “standard edition”, select “I have read and agreed…”, click on next
4. Click now on FINISH
You will now come on the page: MY SEARCH ENGINES
Click on control panel
5. Click on CODE, enter in the field “specify search results details”, the URL of your search engine page, e.g. www.BlueFartworld.com/search.html
6. Put the “search box code” where you want the search bar to appear
7. Put the “search results code” in the search engine page, in this case “search.html”
8. Add any ad code where you see fit, and make some extra cash, easy.
Well, that’s all. You’re finished.
You can always put more websites or remove sites via “Sites”, there are a few more buttons. You can always check it out and play with it to make your SE more better.