I know this is going to be a bad decision for me, but money is all what I need right now to survive. I am planning to sell my domain with my own name, and I had a buyer already waiting for him to send money...and I have another domain to sell as well. Both my name and the other domain have high ranks (PR3 and PR2). We'll, I only generated few Clickbank and DigiResults sales there, and it's not enough. The real reason why I sell my domain with my own name is that I'm on my way to being broke, and I'll send a $450 refund to my client within this week due to some problems I had with Ezine Articles publication...no more exceptions.
Last time when I submitted his articles to Ezine, there were no problems. But now the rules have changed as they've become stricter than ever. Only few articles were published, but most of them were rejected. Even my writer's articles were also rejected, which really wasted my time but I give him a second chance...but if they were rejected once again, he'll refund me too so that I can refund my client.
It's really hard to give up this domain of mine, but I had no other choice coz' money is everything.
I may have lost a huge financial battle this week, but not the whole war just yet. I'm going back to square one again, finding someone to hire me full time or part time.