1. Generosity - the successful warriors that I follow are constantly sharing ideas and giving advice. Just today, I downloaded a free report from one Dr. Mani, which could have easily been sold. That builds some serious rapport with me, and I'll be keen on whatever he's got coming up.
2. Systems - I don't see these people reinventing the wheel. It seems like it's mostly common systems, refined to suit their needs. To give an example of how simple it can be, I read a post today about how a guy basically e-mailed SEO companies, offering to write articles, until he was making good money. There's nothing elaborate about that.
3. Business sense - they think like business people. They realize that in order to be successful themselves, they have to help someone else be successful. I follow the PLR scene quite closely and the successful sellers seem to be all about making other people's lives easier. They think win-win.
4. Consistent - they're never perfect, but they always deliver. The only person that can tell the difference between 90% and 100% is you. Aim for close to perfection and move on. Don't sacrifice momentum for a nearly unattainable goal.
5. Love of the game - what really shines through is that these people love what they're doing. They're not here to get rich quick or because they have nothing better to do... They simply enjoy IM and the benefits it brings to their lives. You can't do this if you don't enjoy it.
Let's hear your observations.