WSO sellers - please STOP doing that!

47 replies
I had enough. Really. The time has come for me to stand up and say: No more!

Want to know what was it that ticked me off? keep reading...

When you buy a WSO, the seller will usually place your details in a buyers list for the specific product so he/she can provide support. It makes sense and it's a good practice to follow. Good customer support is always important.

But here's the catch - they also use that same list to send out promotions. "If you had a buyers list, wouldn't you have done the same?" you may ask. And you are right... no marketer in his right mind would pass up the opportunity to market to his buyers list.

For me (and you) as the customer, this presents a real dilemma. Do I stay on the list to receive product updates or do I un-subscribe to stop those pesky promotions... ?

There is another way!

Here's what I do: I copy all the buyers of the different products into a single buyers promotion list and send promotions to this list only! That way, if a subscriber is fed up with my promotions (really? could that even happen? :rolleyes they can un-subscribe from the promotion list and still be on the product update list.

WSO Sellers - please follow my lead on this!

Thank you for reading

Have an awesome day!
Ely Shemer
#sellers #stop #wso
  • Profile picture of the author Dwayne Morrison
    Originally Posted by elyshemer View Post

    I had enough. Really. The time has come for me to stand up and say: No more!

    Want to know what was it that ticked me off? keep reading...

    When you buy a WSO, the seller will usually place your details in a buyers list for the specific product so he/she can provide support. It makes sense and it's a good practice to follow. Good customer support is always important.

    But here's the catch - they also use that same list to send out promotions. "If you had a buyers list, wouldn't you have done the same?" you may ask. And you are right... no marketer in his right mind would pass up the opportunity to market to his buyers list.

    For me (and you) as the customer, this presents a real dilemma. Do I stay on the list to receive product updates or do I un-subscribe to stop those pesky promotions... ?

    There is another way!

    Here's what I do: I copy all the buyers of the different products into a single buyers promotion list and send promotions to this list only! That way, if a subscriber is fed up with my promotions (really? could that even happen? :rolleyes they can un-subscribe from the promotion list and still be on the product update list.

    WSO Sellers - please follow my lead on this!

    Thank you for reading

    Have an awesome day!
    Ely Shemer
    I definitely agree with your statement Ely. Making sure your list is placed in the right niche is important to remember you keep your subscribers which are essentially your customers.

    Sending customers a product that you simply can't back up would make no sense and would result in them leaving the list since they've found no value in what you offered.

    Ely For President 2012?
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5025331].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rickray
    Great tip Ely and it just takes a little bit of extra effort. Doing what you suggest puts the relationship factor into the list.

    Rick Ray
    Signature

    "Stop Wasting Time and Money! Use a System That Works!"

    http://tinyurl.com/abfunnel

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5025347].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MattVit
    Great idea, thanks for sharing. But you should ensure you have consent to email them through your WSO before sending promotions or irrelevant upsells.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5025352].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author elyshemer
      Originally Posted by MattVit View Post

      Great idea, thanks for sharing. But you should ensure you have consent to email them through your WSO before sending promotions or irrelevant upsells.
      Of course Matt, for me that goes without saying but you are right to bring this up!

      I don't force my buyers to signup (unless it's a membership site). I ask them to do so.

      Thanks,
      Ely
      Signature
      "One can not learn when one thinks he already knows" [Epictetus]
      http://entrepreneurialsuccess.info/

      I'm also active on - Twitter - Facebook
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5025366].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MattVit
        Originally Posted by elyshemer View Post

        Of course Matt, for me that goes without saying but you are right to bring this up!

        I don't force my buyers to signup (unless it's a membership site). I ask them to do so.

        Thanks,
        Ely
        Ohh, right, I see!
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5026093].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Coby
      Originally Posted by MattVit View Post

      Great idea, thanks for sharing. But you should ensure you have consent to email them through your WSO before sending promotions or irrelevant upsells.
      purchase = consent as per the ICAN SPAM laws you can email anyone that has purchased a product from you within the last two years... until they tell you to stop anyways
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5025381].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author elyshemer
        Originally Posted by Coby View Post

        purchase = consent as per the ICAN SPAM laws you can email anyone that has purchased a product from you within the last two years... until they tell you to stop anyways
        Good to know! Thanks for sharing...
        Signature
        "One can not learn when one thinks he already knows" [Epictetus]
        http://entrepreneurialsuccess.info/

        I'm also active on - Twitter - Facebook
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5025418].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Rodger Hyatt
        I like seeing people put the subscribers best wishes as a priority, so this thread was a pleasure to see.

        Just remember we have to stay within the legal limit.. and putting a subscriber/customer onto another list without giving this person the chance to decide for them selves is illegal.

        Coby: yes, purchase = consent.. But, they are already on the list, putting them onto a new one for 'whatever' reason, weather it be for better practices or for selfish/greedy reasons... is not permitted.

        Always give the person a chance to get on this list for them selves.

        EXAMPLE:
        ==============================
        Hey {!firstname},

        [[YOUR NAME]] here...

        Just wanted to let you know that since you
        purchased "XYZ" from me, I will be sending
        you occasional hot deals.

        If you would like to ALSO be notified of some
        great and possibly FREE offers, you would need
        to sign up for that notification on [THIS PAGE].

        Thanks for taking the time to read this and I
        really hope you are enjoying "XYZ" product too!

        Warm Regards,
        [[YOUR NAME]]
        ==============================
        .....This way the person has a choice, and you have just accomplished what Coby was talking about... you have built a list, and one based on trust... two birds... one stone.

        Take care folks.. .Rodger
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5026088].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Coby
    Good tip in theory...

    But can get convoluted in practice...

    Depending on which Autoresponder you use - Lets use Imnica in this example since its one of my main autoresponders....

    It's very easy for me to set it up so that you are added to two lists at once - however it's not as easy for you to unsub...

    what do you mean Coby?

    Well - with Imnica if they click the unsub link they are instantly and automatically removed...

    BUT - only from that list...

    Meaning they are still on your list even though they think they have unsubbed...

    Now - after a few nasty emails accusing me of "importing my unsubs" I got away from doing that...

    My advice is to build a REAL relationship with your customers and don't spam them with offers.

    I personally get more opens/clicks from my buyers on my promotions then I do on updates and free information...

    Just my .02
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5025362].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author elyshemer
      Originally Posted by Coby View Post

      Good tip in theory...

      But can get convoluted in practice...

      Depending on which Autoresponder you use - Lets use Imnica in this example since its one of my main autoresponders....

      It's very easy for me to set it up so that you are added to two lists at once - however it's not as easy for you to unsub...

      what do you mean Coby?

      Well - with Imnica if they click the unsub link they are instantly and automatically removed...

      BUT - only from that list...

      Meaning they are still on your list even though they think they have unsubbed...

      Now - after a few nasty emails accusing me of "importing my unsubs" I got away from doing that...

      My advice is to build a REAL relationship with your customers and don't spam them with offers.

      I personally get more opens/clicks from my buyers on my promotions then I do on updates and free information...

      Just my .02
      Sounds great Coby!
      Unfortunately, not everybody knows how to build the relationship with their list. Segregating lists is s simple and effective solution.

      I never got any complaint from a customer who had unsubscribed from my promotion list when he got an email from me about a product update. Me, as a customer, would always appreciate receiving updates to products I bought.

      Ely
      Signature
      "One can not learn when one thinks he already knows" [Epictetus]
      http://entrepreneurialsuccess.info/

      I'm also active on - Twitter - Facebook
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5025393].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Coby
        Originally Posted by elyshemer View Post

        Sounds great Coby!
        Unfortunately, not everybody knows how to build the relationship with their list. Segregating lists is s simple and effective solution.

        I never got any complaint from a customer who had unsubscribed from my promotion list when he got an email from me about a product update. Me, as a customer, would always appreciate receiving updates to products I bought.

        Ely
        no the complaints were from those that thought they "unsubscribed" which they technically did - but unlike Aweber - Imnica does it instantly rather than giving them a list of all the list they are a part of and letting them choose...

        And you're right not everyone knows how to build the relationship - but you don't have to remind them :p
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5025415].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dugu56
      No matter the relationship - once I am bombarded with daily promo of other WSO's I am unsubscribing, and it really sucks because I am loosing on the updates. It will be great if we can be on 2 different lists, and that the list of updates is not used for promos.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5026851].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Cali16
      Originally Posted by Coby View Post

      My advice is to build a REAL relationship with your customers and don't spam them with offers.
      Wise words, Coby! And apparently a novel concept, as even many of the seasoned marketers don't seem to have a clue how to do this - or they just don't care. :rolleyes:

      Perhaps most marketers ascribe to the idea that "it's all a numbers game", so the more offers they bombard their list with, the more sales they'll make. And if they lose subscribers in the process, oh well.
      Signature
      If you don't face your fears, the only thing you'll ever see is what's in your comfort zone. ~Anne McClain, astronaut
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5034485].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Manny Derek
    You had a good point Ely. Two thumbs up for you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5025370].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DotComBum
    Hi, thanks for the tip, it's a great idea to put the complaints to the lowest level, maybe you can provide a separate opt-in for promoting which is different from the support list.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5025377].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AceOfShirts
    What a great idea.

    I've thought about how irritating this gets, but never really thought about how to fix it. I have bought plenty of WSOs and always subscribe to the email list for upgrades.

    I don't know if the WSO Sellers would go for it though. Some of them sell the WSOs as "loss leaders" to build their email list, some of them even offer their WSOs for just opting in to their email list, as I'm sure you already know.

    EDIT (looks like 4 or 5 of us were replying at the same time)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5025379].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KLaAz0r
    The problem is that people just promote useless stuff which they don't even test them selfs
    Signature
    I will create high quality graphics
    for $5
    ->CLICK HERE<-
    OFFER ONLY FOR 2 WEEKS
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5025387].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author elyshemer
      Originally Posted by KLaAz0r View Post

      The problem is that people just promote useless stuff which they don't even test them selfs
      I agree. However this is a much broader subject than the one we are talking about here, today.
      Signature
      "One can not learn when one thinks he already knows" [Epictetus]
      http://entrepreneurialsuccess.info/

      I'm also active on - Twitter - Facebook
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5025403].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mohammed Hammad2
        My advice is to build a REAL relationship with your customers and don't spam them with offers.
        Coby and Rodger Hayatt have the best replies in my point of view
        You can always strive for better relationships with your customers, but adding them to another list is illegal to me if it is without their approval first.

        But great topic btw
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5035105].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Coby
      Originally Posted by KLaAz0r View Post

      The problem is that people just promote useless stuff which they don't even test them selfs
      Then why are you on their list?

      If they don't provide value to YOU then don't provide value to them - unsub
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5025424].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Rod Cortez
      Originally Posted by KLaAz0r View Post

      The problem is that people just promote useless stuff which they don't even test them selfs
      Playing devil's advocate here: wouldn't this be true on your end too? How would you know that the "stuff" they promote is "useless" unless you've also tested each offer they promote? Logically, your statement doesn't ring true.

      RoD
      Signature
      "Your personal philosophy is the greatest determining factor in how your life works out."
      - Jim Rohn
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5034352].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rukshan
    You are correct. I closely watch these promotions after buying a WSO. If it's a low amount, I continue with subscribing. Otherwise I will stop subscription from the seller. I have seen that some of sellers try to sell a product for $1 to 5 and make a big list to promote other expensive product.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5026418].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Rodger Hyatt
      Originally Posted by Rukshan View Post

      You are correct. I closely watch these promotions after buying a WSO. If it's a low amount, I continue with subscribing. Otherwise I will stop subscription from the seller. I have seen that some of sellers try to sell a product for $1 to 5 and make a big list to promote other expensive product.
      In this business, we more commonly refer to that as "Back end sales" or as you would know it "oto".

      Welcome to the business...
      If your not doing this, then the rest of us appreciate your generous contribution to all! But with a full time day job to replace your losses, there can't be that much time left to be generous..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5026552].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alex Hilton
    Good point dude!
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5026715].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alex Kage
    Usually the lists I get one only bombard me with stuff after stuff after stuff. These guys these days don't know how to take it easy and build a relationship with the people on that list(i will not refer to the as "the list", they are people). By building a relationship conversions can go from 1% to 5% to even 20%-30%-40%.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5027084].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TopKat22
    Very good idea. You shouldn't just automatically add buyers into promotional follow up campaings unless they say they want that information.
    Signature
    44 days in and we broke the $10K a month recurring bench mark.

    Guaranteed 60% Opt In Rate Traffic-Real People-Fresh Today-High Quality Biz Opp traffic![/URL]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5027102].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wahidswebgarage
    That actually makes really good sense,hope wso sellers will try to impliment this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5027112].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Raydal
    Originally Posted by elyshemer View Post

    I had enough. Really. The time has come for me to stand up and say: No more!

    Want to know what was it that ticked me off? keep reading...

    But here's the catch - they also use that same list to send out promotions. "If you had a buyers list, wouldn't you have done the same?" you may ask. And you are right... no marketer in his right mind would pass up the opportunity to market to his buyers list.

    For me (and you) as the customer, this presents a real dilemma. Do I stay on the list to receive product updates or do I un-subscribe to stop those pesky promotions... ?

    Ely Shemer
    So I'm not the only one.

    As an email marketer I think that it is important to stick
    to your promises. When prospects optin to a list they
    are told (or should be) what to expect.

    My products have an "update list". So if there is any
    announcement I need to make to that customer list
    then I send this out.

    But I don't agree with your "solution" though. I don't think
    that I should move customers to a general list without
    their permission.

    I see a lot of marketers do this but I don't do it and I don't
    think it's right.

    If I buy a product from you then you get me email for
    customer support not to be marketed to about anything
    you feel like.

    I bought a WSO recently and started getting 2-3 emails
    per day with promotions for other stuff. I want to remain
    on the list because I want to get software update notices
    so I'm caught in a trap. I just switched my email address
    to another less used account.

    I try and stick to what I promise whenever a prospect or
    customer optin to my lists. I lose money because of the
    way I do it but I prefer to keep my promises even if it
    means less profit.

    -Ray Edwards
    Signature
    The most powerful and concentrated copywriting training online today bar none! Autoresponder Writing Email SECRETS
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5027169].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author elyshemer
      Originally Posted by Raydal View Post

      So I'm not the only one.

      As an email marketer I think that it is important to stick
      to your promises. When prospects optin to a list they
      are told (or should be) what to expect.
      .
      .
      But I don't agree with your "solution" though. I don't think
      that I should move customers to a general list without
      their permission.
      .
      .
      -Ray Edwards
      I totally agree. When I ask them to signup I tell them they are going to receive updates and recomendations for products I think they will find value in.

      Instead of keeping it all on one list, I split the mailing out into updates and offers (or promotions). That way, if they change their mind about receiving offers, they are still on the list for the updates.

      What I will be doing from this day on (thank you guys for all the great comments on this thread) is letting them know it's two separate lists so they will have better control over what they receive.

      Ely
      Signature
      "One can not learn when one thinks he already knows" [Epictetus]
      http://entrepreneurialsuccess.info/

      I'm also active on - Twitter - Facebook
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5027257].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Leslie B
    Originally Posted by elyshemer View Post


    Here's what I do: I copy all the buyers of the different products into a single buyers promotion list and send promotions to this list only! That way, if a subscriber is fed up with my promotions (really? could that even happen? :rolleyes they can un-subscribe from the promotion list and still be on the product update list.
    I do the same thing, for the same reasons. I want people to be able to unsubscribe from receiving my 'general' articles, without losing their ability to get updates.

    Leslie
    Signature
    Taking it one day at a time!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5028537].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author elyshemer
      Originally Posted by Leslie B View Post

      I do the same thing, for the same reasons. I want people to be able to unsubscribe from receiving my 'general' articles, without losing their ability to get updates.

      Leslie
      Nice to know I'm not the only one
      I'm going to be more transparent about that method (with my subscribers) from now on, thanks to thy other posts on this thread.
      Signature
      "One can not learn when one thinks he already knows" [Epictetus]
      http://entrepreneurialsuccess.info/

      I'm also active on - Twitter - Facebook
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5032791].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CPA Andrew
    This is a great idea! In fact, I was just talking about this with my mastermind group. It's sad to see that when I purchased a WSO and signed up to the list, then signed up to the jv list (2 lists) then was bombarded with spam day in day out. To make things worse, they copied their list onto other email providers so I ended up pulling out of like 5 lists from the same list! To make this all the more funnier, the partner of the "new" wso that I never bought is emailing me....

    Auto Delete?:rolleyes:
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5032871].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author elyshemer
      Originally Posted by CPA Andrew View Post

      This is a great idea! In fact, I was just talking about this with my mastermind group. It's sad to see that when I purchased a WSO and signed up to the list, then signed up to the jv list (2 lists) then was bombarded with spam day in day out. To make things worse, they copied their list onto other email providers so I ended up pulling out of like 5 lists from the same list! To make this all the more funnier, the partner of the "new" wso that I never bought is emailing me....

      Auto Delete?:rolleyes:
      In the long run those practices will harm them. Being transparent with your subscribers, allowing them to control what information they will receive and keeping the lists on topic will, in the long run, serve us better.

      If subscribers are not happy with my emails, they will stop responding and I end up loosing. So letting them know and decide, save us both aggravation
      Signature
      "One can not learn when one thinks he already knows" [Epictetus]
      http://entrepreneurialsuccess.info/

      I'm also active on - Twitter - Facebook
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5033139].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JCorp
    Good tip, may be a little more effort on our end, but we should always strive to keep our customers happy. After all they are the ones bringing in the $$$ for us
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5033194].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author elyshemer
      Originally Posted by JCorp View Post

      Good tip, may be a little more effort on our end, but we should always strive to keep our customers happy. After all they are the ones bringing in the $$$ for us
      True

      "In order to receive more you need to give more"
      Signature
      "One can not learn when one thinks he already knows" [Epictetus]
      http://entrepreneurialsuccess.info/

      I'm also active on - Twitter - Facebook
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5033208].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seogame
    There is always some risk involved in buying a WSO.. I usually avoid this
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5033201].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gama Seva
    I don't have any issue with receiving email promotions every now and then but my BIGGEST issue mr./ms. WSO VENDORS is you are sending promotions to my Paypal email address so please give us an option to change our email address.

    This is my only sentiment when buying WSO through Warrior+, as my Paypal address is automatically added to Vendor's so called "support list". Imagine if you bought 20 WSOs and all those 20 vendors will send you at least 3 promotions a week that's 20x3 = 60 emails per week sent to your beloved private email address.

    Not cool!

    Gama
    Signature

    FormBerry Advanced Form Builder Plugin For WordPress
    WPiFramer - Ultimate iFraming & Cookie Dropper Plugin!
    Instant eCover Pro - Create Unlimited High Quality eCovers In Minutes!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5033318].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gama Seva
    With all my WSOs I used DAP as my platform and I am giving my buyers an options to edit their profile that way they can change their preferred email address to receive product updates.

    Gama
    Signature

    FormBerry Advanced Form Builder Plugin For WordPress
    WPiFramer - Ultimate iFraming & Cookie Dropper Plugin!
    Instant eCover Pro - Create Unlimited High Quality eCovers In Minutes!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5033364].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author elyshemer
      Originally Posted by Gama Seva View Post

      With all my WSOs I used DAP as my platform and I am giving my buyers an options to edit their profile that way they can change their preferred email address to receive product updates.

      Gama
      I'm going to use WP BuyNow for my next WSO. It's Wordpress based so profile details are easily editable by the user.
      Signature
      "One can not learn when one thinks he already knows" [Epictetus]
      http://entrepreneurialsuccess.info/

      I'm also active on - Twitter - Facebook
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5033514].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author RobKonrad
      Originally Posted by Gama Seva View Post

      With all my WSOs I used DAP as my platform and I am giving my buyers an options to edit their profile that way they can change their preferred email address to receive product updates.

      Gama
      Hi Gama,

      Do you use DAP to send out all emails? or do you just use it to add people to the aweber list?

      Cheers,
      Rob Konrad
      Signature
      ================================================== ===
      This blog is awesome: http://www.robkonrad.com/blog. Read it.
      ================================================== ===
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5034138].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Gama Seva
        Originally Posted by RobKonrad View Post

        Hi Gama,

        Do you use DAP to send out all emails? or do you just use it to add people to the aweber list?

        Cheers,
        Rob Konrad
        Hey Rob,
        I use it for sending emails, i don't use aweber on my wso maybe I should but right now I'm contented with DAP as my autoresponder since every product I launched have different domains so the list is not that huge plus I only send out updates.

        Gama
        Signature

        FormBerry Advanced Form Builder Plugin For WordPress
        WPiFramer - Ultimate iFraming & Cookie Dropper Plugin!
        Instant eCover Pro - Create Unlimited High Quality eCovers In Minutes!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5034327].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WPBounce
    And if they unsubscribe just make a new list and copy them to the new list. Just kidding.
    Very good point.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5035020].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Luke Rafferty
    good post ely, this defo annoys me as well, lets see if actions are taken.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5035101].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author art72
    I recently unsubscribed from a list that I regularly enjoyed the content. After opening three, yes three different emails in a month for the same affiliate product, I unsubscribed.

    The next day, I immediately got an apology email, to no avail.

    However, the above mention I think this is a practice I will employ in the future, as I still want to hear what this marketer has to say, but refuse to be held hostage by there irrelevant offers, so why not do the same for our own subscribers.

    Great advice.

    -Art
    Signature
    Atop a tree with Buddha ain't a bad place to take rest!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5035315].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author azmanar
    Hi,

    When you start getting one or more emails a day from the same seller, then that is really spammy.

    And when you have 30 people doing the same to you, that really sucks. They are sending junks. It works for them and they make a killing.

    They don't really care about you EXCEPT your money.

    UNSUB is the best thing to do.

    Respectable sellers won't send junks to you. Getting 1 to 5 quality emails a month from them are valuable. They deserve the attention and the materials are worth the time.
    Signature
    === >>> Tomorrow Should Be Better Than Today

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5035891].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hometutor
    I keep every single email of every single sale I've ever made. If it's ever an issue, I can forward the buyer a copy of his/her purchase.

    Rick
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5035912].message }}

Trending Topics