What are the best review sites for Amazon products?

12 replies
Hello Warriors,

I am building my first Amazon site where I want to sell kitchen appliances.

Which do you think are the top review sites to get ideas from?
#amazon #products #review #sites
  • Profile picture of the author Gaz Cooper
    Originally Posted by Farouseh View Post

    Hello Warriors,

    I am building my first Amazon site where I want to sell kitchen appliances.

    Which do you think are the top review sites to get ideas from?

    Well you may want to use Google and do a search for the products you plan to promote and see who is sitting in the top 5 spots.

    Those will the the ones you will be competing with if you plan to promote your site via Google search results.

    Quite a competitive niche but those are where the money is so good luck to you .

    Kickin it on Amazon

    Gaz Cooper
    Amz Training Academy
    Signature
    Beginners get Started with AMAZON, we will give you a FREE custom made Amazon Site when you purchase hosting through us contact us at http://authorityzonesupport.com/

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5099125].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bharatnt
    Hey guys,
    I am about to get into the Amazon affiliate marketing. Decide the products that I am goona review but I have a question.

    Would it be ok to use the actual brand name in the domain??
    I know many people say that exact match keywords domain rank well but my concern is the name is a registered trademark of the company. Example, If I want to review ps 3 games, would it be ok to go something like sonyps3reviews.com?

    or

    In case of treadmills. Soletreadmillsreviews.com???

    Just want to make sure I play safe..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5110064].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cooler1
      Originally Posted by bharatnt View Post

      Hey guys,
      I am about to get into the Amazon affiliate marketing. Decide the products that I am goona review but I have a question.


      Would it be ok to use the actual brand name in the domain??
      I know many people say that exact match keywords domain rank well but my concern is the name is a registered trademark of the company.

      Example, If I want to review ps 3 games, would it be ok to go something like sonyps3reviews.com?

      or


      In case of treadmills. Soletreadmillsreviews.com???

      Just want to make sure I play safe..

      It is not OK to use a brand name in the domain, but you can use the model number. i.e. if you were reviewing the Sony KDL-55HX823 3d tv, you could have the domain KDL-55HX823review.com
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5110143].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author PatriciaJ
        Originally Posted by cooler1 View Post

        It is not OK to use a brand name in the domain, but you can use the model number. i.e. if you were reviewing the Sony KDL-55HX823 3d tv, you could have the domain KDL-55HX823review.com
        I wouldn't use the model number in the domain either. A few months down the line when you have built traffic up that product might get deleted from the range and then your domain won't even be saleable.

        I prefer to choose domains like the one that Hamida has shown us. With Best Rice Cooker Ratings or Reviews the owner of the blog hasn't restricted herself to just one product. I use the product brand names and numbers for post titles not domains.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5110474].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wolfmmiii
    TD Tech Reviews is my latest Amazon review site. I've received lots of positive feedback on it.
    Signature
    Want a REAL Online Business That's Fun to Run?
    CLICK HERE FOR INFO
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5110226].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Big Al
    I really like that review site recommended by Hamida. I've been thinking about picking up the Thesis theme for a long time and now I'm wondering why I just didn't go out and get it.

    It's such a nice, clean theme and the blog creator has done a really good job with a nice header and personalizing it.

    Thank you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5110257].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author More Ideas
    Hamida, thanks for that site.

    Just a question: do you guys find sites like that one, which is very long, to work well? To me it looks too overwhelming, but I've found many sites like that. I personally prefer a shorter front page with links, so that the vistor has the option of reading more.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5110742].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Ditfort
    I think flexibility is the best, and you need to use a specific review style. Take a look at both of my reviews sites for an example.
    Best Laster Printers
    This one uses a different theme not flexibility

    This website is using flexibility
    IPod Dock Reviews

    I find you can create really nice review sites using flexibility 3 theme.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5110778].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HatKing
    I actually prefer a shorter site as in my opinion, long sites = affiliate marketing...so i rarely spend time going through it.

    Thoughts?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5110787].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SoEasyMoney
    IMHO....I prefer the short, to the point, review sites. Get in, get the answer, buy and get out. BUT I believe the short sites get whacked by Google and fall through the ranks rather quickly. At least that's my understanding. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5111006].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author matthewfermin
    Hi,

    You can probably search it in google. Try searching the top 5 best seller kitchen appliances. From there you can decide what product you want to promote. Also, if you like the product you will make a good review out of it. HTH.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5112650].message }}

Trending Topics