Any Article Spinner + Article Submitter ?

by WinsonYeung 5 replies
Hi Warrior,
are you spinning your articles and submit the spun version to the article dictionaries ?
If yes, which service are you using ?

Currently i know of ,
Unique Article Submission (Expensive)
JetSubmitter (Cheap but quality bad. Our of 400 plus submission, only 90 plus success)

so warrior,do you have any similar software/service to recommend me ?
thank you
#main internet marketing discussion forum #any article spinner #article #article submitter #spinner #submitter
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author sparrow
    Do you know exactly why your success ratio was low with JetSubmitter, how do you know Unique Article Submssion is going to do any better.

    Ed

    Originally Posted by WinsonYeung View Post

    Hi Warrior,
    are you spinning your articles and submit the spun version to the article dictionaries ?
    If yes, which service are you using ?

    Currently i know of ,
    Unique Article Submission (Expensive)
    JetSubmitter (Cheap but quality bad. Our of 400 plus submission, only 90 plus success)

    so warrior,do you have any similar software/service to recommend me ?
    thank you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[41796].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Allen Graves
      UAW does not have a good reputation with many article directories.

      About a year or two ago, they began spamming article directories with their client articles and posting a link in the resource box telling the reader not to use the article directory where the article was posted...but instead to click through to THEIR article directory.

      Naturally the article directories did not approve of this, however UAW would sign up using a computer program which bypassed the directory's ability to approve or decline the service...SPAM!

      In my own experience, I deleted the UAW accounts HUNDREDS of times...but they kept coming day after day. After literally dozens of attempts to contact the service and ask them to stop, I eventually had to begin using extreme tactics to get them to stop posting their spam links on my directory. I would have to remove the resource box altogether!

      This went on for months and really pissed off a lot of article directory owners.

      Anyhow, I never heard back from UAW, but after several weeks and several complaints from their clients, they finally stopped submitting to my directory.

      So, if you want to use a service with this kind of laurels, go for it!

      Note: This is not an attack on their service, it is a true commentary that can easily be verified by doing a search on the Article Dashboard forum...or even on the "old" Warrior forum in the archived posts.

      Allen Graves
      Signature
      Every day I check the obituaries. If I don't see my name there, then I know it's going to be a good day!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[41836].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author WinsonYeung
        Originally Posted by sparrow View Post

        Do you know exactly why your success ratio was low with JetSubmitter, how do you know Unique Article Submssion is going to do any better.

        Ed
        Because I'm using jetsubmitter and tested out the success ratio. Most of the site state are "Site error"

        Originally Posted by Allen Graves View Post

        UAW does not have a good reputation with many article directories.

        About a year or two ago, they began spamming article directories with their client articles and posting a link in the resource box telling the reader not to use the article directory where the article was posted...but instead to click through to THEIR article directory.

        Naturally the article directories did not approve of this, however UAW would sign up using a computer program which bypassed the directory's ability to approve or decline the service...SPAM!

        In my own experience, I deleted the UAW accounts HUNDREDS of times...but they kept coming day after day. After literally dozens of attempts to contact the service and ask them to stop, I eventually had to begin using extreme tactics to get them to stop posting their spam links on my directory. I would have to remove the resource box altogether!

        This went on for months and really pissed off a lot of article directory owners.

        Anyhow, I never heard back from UAW, but after several weeks and several complaints from their clients, they finally stopped submitting to my directory.

        So, if you want to use a service with this kind of laurels, go for it!

        Note: This is not an attack on their service, it is a true commentary that can easily be verified by doing a search on the Article Dashboard forum...or even on the "old" Warrior forum in the archived posts.

        Allen Graves
        THanks for the reply, so any recommendation that i can increase my blacklinks easily ?
        Signature
        [WSO of The Day] Discount How To Generate 172.56% Positive Return OR build your List for FREE!

        "Case Study: Discover You Can Make $1371.66 With A Simple Blog Post by Clicking Here"
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[43995].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Allen Graves
          Sorry, not from me.

          I don't believe that article marketing should be done just to gain massive backlinks.

          I believe that, especially now - more than ever, that it should be done for traffic and sales.

          Respectfully,
          AL
          Signature
          Every day I check the obituaries. If I don't see my name there, then I know it's going to be a good day!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[44202].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author raj7
          I'd avoid UAW. I've had poor experiences with this.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[44432].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics