How To Identify Who Are Syndicating My Content From Ezinearticles?

13 replies
Hi All,

I believe the title to this thread is pretty much self-explanatory. I want to know how can you identify that exactly which sites have republished my ezinearticles content? I can know the number through the ezinepublisher column.

But, I want to see the sites so that I can contact them and get more of my article syndicated.

Any plug-ins, softwares etc other than Google search putting the content within quotes?

Thanks.
#content #ezinearticles #identify #syndicating
  • Profile picture of the author Brendan Vraibel
    You can Google certain sentences or paragraphs. I'm not an expert at this sort of thing but that's what I've been doing. It's also good because you can find plagiarizers who don't give you credit for the article.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5203782].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bumba1988
    You can Google certain sentences or paragraphs. I'm not an expert at this sort of thing but that's what I've been doing. It's also good because you can find plagiarizers who don't give you credit for the article.
    Thanks for your response. However, it will really be appreciated if you or someone else can point me towards some software or plug-in. I already know about Googling or Using CopyScape.
    Signature
    wrestling news & spoilers

    I am a writer, so if you have a JV in mind or want to order some articles, please feel free to send me a PM.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5203849].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nicheblogger75
    Couldn't you use Copyscape for this?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5203868].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bumba1988
      Originally Posted by nicheblogger75 View Post

      Couldn't you use Copyscape for this?
      I certainly can. I think searching in Google with a few lines is better though. However, I want to know about software/plug-in that automates the process (If it exists at the first place).

      Thanks for leaving your remarks though.
      Signature
      wrestling news & spoilers

      I am a writer, so if you have a JV in mind or want to order some articles, please feel free to send me a PM.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5204534].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MattCatania
    If there isn't software out there that can currently do this then you should consider creating one. I'm sure there are many, many people in this forum alone who would benefit from such software.

    Just some food for thought
    Signature

    Logic outweighs all.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5204547].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bumba1988
    Originally Posted by MattCatania View Post

    If there isn't software out there that can currently do this then you should consider creating one. I'm sure there are many, many people in this forum alone who would benefit from such software.

    Just some food for thought
    Lolzz. I am a programer myself, but, to be honest, I don't have any idea how to create such a software/plug-in. If someone has it, I am ready to buy the same though.

    Originally Posted by AnniePot View Post

    I always search using a few different sentences from within the article - not the first and last paragraphs, because they may occasionally be slightly changed.

    This online software will also do that for you: Plagiarism Checker
    I generally use the entire first paragraph. Just thought how good it would be if some software could have automated the searching process.

    I already know about articlechecker.com anyway though.

    Originally Posted by DaveWildash View Post

    An alternative to Copyscape is plagium ::: plagiarism checker & plagiarism tracker ::: home.

    However as far as I know you're already aware of the best solution - Google.
    Thanks. I have not heard of it until now.
    Signature
    wrestling news & spoilers

    I am a writer, so if you have a JV in mind or want to order some articles, please feel free to send me a PM.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5206973].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author amarketing
    One thing I want to note is that you generally only want to search one sentence at a time, and put it in quotes.

    The reason is that if someone tries to rewrite one of your articles, they may change a few sentences, but probably not all of them (by that point, it would be a unique article, anyway). So, if you search the whole paragraph, nothing may show up since they changed each one a little. However, if you search only one sentence, you have a much better chance at having more articles show up.

    I hope this helps you.
    Signature
    10 ORIGINAL PLR ARTICLES!
    HEALTH * FITNESS * DIET
    Each Article is 300+ to 500+ (MOSTLY 500+) WORDS
    **** -----> Only Selling This Pack to 4 PEOPLE <----- ****
    Only $80 PER PACK ...That's $8 an article! PM Me Before They're GONE!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5207111].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bumba1988
      Originally Posted by amarketing View Post

      One thing I want to note is that you generally only want to search one sentence at a time, and put it in quotes.

      The reason is that if someone tries to rewrite one of your articles, they may change a few sentences, but probably not all of them (by that point, it would be a unique article, anyway). So, if you search the whole paragraph, nothing may show up since they changed each one a little. However, if you search only one sentence, you have a much better chance at having more articles show up.

      I hope this helps you.
      It definitely helps me a lot. However, that's more of the search functionality (How to search), I wanted to know about a software/plug-in that may have automated the process. I believe I am unlucky. :confused:
      Signature
      wrestling news & spoilers

      I am a writer, so if you have a JV in mind or want to order some articles, please feel free to send me a PM.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5207141].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Astron
    Use Google Alerts, setup the tool for your pen name, url, "exact match phrases" , article title etc. and get notified whenever somebody published your content.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5207338].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
      Originally Posted by Astron View Post

      Use Google Alerts, setup the tool for your pen name, url, "exact match phrases" , article title etc. and get notified whenever somebody published your content.
      This is the main mehtod I use, other than doing spot searches from time to time.

      Rather than use complete sentences, I like to take about ten words (the last few words of one sentence, the punctuation and the first few words of the next sentence) for the alerts.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5207758].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bumba1988
    Originally Posted by Astron View Post

    Use Google Alerts, setup the tool for your pen name, url, "exact match phrases" , article title etc. and get notified whenever somebody published your content.
    The most useful one for me. I have created alerts for my contents. Not sure about one thing though: When I put in quotes and search a few words of my content in Google, some results come up, however, that does not show up in preview search results screen of Google Alerts, not sure why is this happening!

    Originally Posted by JohnMcCabe View Post

    This is the main mehtod I use, other than doing spot searches from time to time.

    Rather than use complete sentences, I like to take about ten words (the last few words of one sentence, the punctuation and the first few words of the next sentence) for the alerts.
    Thanks for your advise as well. I just followed the tactic that you mentioned here to create alerts for my contents.
    Signature
    wrestling news & spoilers

    I am a writer, so if you have a JV in mind or want to order some articles, please feel free to send me a PM.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5209282].message }}

Trending Topics