What is the Very Best Product on Clickbank?

29 replies
In your opinion, what is the very best product
on Clickbank? (IM niche or other).
#clickbank #highest #product #quality
  • Profile picture of the author HealthEnclave
    Well that's a very Tricky Question ...

    It depends on how you define BEST !! Going by purely stats then in the IM niche Fast Commissions is selling like HOT CAKES with gravity of around 800 last time I checked.

    But personally I find am IM a little sketchy.

    In the health section Turth About Abs is the leader with gravity score of close to 200. The guy bring in about 11 millions in profits / year. With about half from Clickbank and the other half from media buys.

    But sometimes BEST could also mean low gravity products which are just launched and have not been exploited. So they are easier to sell and could have better conversions if presented to the right audience

    eg: healthenclave.com/publications/detoxify_
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5205242].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Vlad Romanov
    The one that promises the most money with the least amount of work
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5205254].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author officer_iron
      Originally Posted by Vlad Romanov View Post

      The one that promises the most money with the least amount of work
      Ding ding ding
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5205298].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author myob
      For the last several years, I've been making a killing with the 2012 Countdown (2012officialcountdown.com)
      I have been making more money with this one single product than anything else on Clickbank. But, that's about to change soon.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5205303].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author JB Jiles
        Banned
        Originally Posted by myob View Post

        For the last several years, I've been making a killing with the 2012 Countdown (2012officialcountdown.com)
        I have been making more money with this one single product than anything else on Clickbank.
        I can only imagine what information is contained in your email series!

        God help the people who are on this list and subsequently buy this product!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5205332].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Tony Marriott
          Originally Posted by JB Jiles View Post

          I can only imagine what information is contained in your email series!

          God help the people who are on this list and subsequently buy this product!

          You'll be laughing on the other side of your face when the world ends in one almighty explosion and all that's left is small tropical island full of the people who purchased 2012 countdown and stockpile of Bacardi


          Oh I forgot... I can't imagine anyone sharing their best performing Clickbank product as that will be very self defeating. excepting MYOB, but I guess it's a bit a late to catch that boat.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5205380].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author JB Jiles
            Banned
            Originally Posted by Tony Marriott View Post

            You'll be laughing on the other side of your face when the world ends in one almighty explosion and all that's left is small tropical island full of the people who purchased 2012 countdown and stockpile of Bacardi


            Oh I forgot... I can't imagine anyone sharing their best performing Clickbank product as that will be very self defeating. excepting MYOB, but I guess it's a bit a late to catch that boat.
            Thanks! I'll leave it to someone else, though, to catch the next big wave of cashing in on people's ignorance, naivety and stupidity!
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5205511].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author myob
            The great thing about this niche is that there will always be new disasters and impending doom to prepare for. If nothing ever happens, Great! But what if it does and this was your warning to prepare?

            Consider follow-up sales of Amazon books covering history, ancient civilizations, archaeology, astronomy, conspiracies, technology, engineering, UFOs, cosmology, etc. Related end of the world scenarios and prophecies of doom will never end.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5205600].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author JB Jiles
              Banned
              Originally Posted by myob View Post

              The great thing about this niche is that there will always be new disasters and impending doom to prepare for. If nothing ever happens, Great! But what if it does and this was your warning to prepare?

              Consider follow-up sales of Amazon books covering history, ancient civilizations, archaeology, astronomy, conspiracies, technology, engineering, UFOs, cosmology, etc. Related end of the world scenarios and prophecies of doom will never end.
              P.T. Barnum would be proud of you!
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5205649].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
                Banned
                There's a chocolate cake recipe e-book there that's pretty good.

                I think the retail price is $4 or $5, with 40% affiliate commission.

                It's really useful for people wanting to meet the "customer distribution requirement", who can buy it themselves with one or two different credit-cards and get a couple of friends/relatives to buy it for them, too. That's 3 or 4 sales out of the 5 needed for the CDR.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5205700].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author myob
                Originally Posted by JB Jiles View Post

                P.T. Barnum would be proud of you!
                If this info gets out to the wrong people, the 2012 Apocalypse niche will be doomed:

                2012 Apocalypse Fears Unfounded, NASA Says | Space.com
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5207315].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
                  Banned
                  Wait ... what ... ?!

                  The world is not coming to an end?!

                  I want my money back ...
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5207883].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author myob
                    That is not a listed nor valid reason for a refund.
                    Return and Cancellation Policy - ClickBank

                    Contact Clickbank customer service for assistance Monday through Friday 7:00 am - 6:00 pm: 800 EAT CRAP. But, they'll just tell you the same thing.

                    In addition, be advised that customers requesting serial or repeated returns may be blocked from making further purchases. :p
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5208148].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author Gdetonator
                      Originally Posted by myob View Post

                      For the last several years, I've been making a killing with the 2012 Countdown (2012officialcountdown.com)
                      I have been making more money with this one single product than anything else on Clickbank. But, that's about to change soon.
                      I would really love to know all these earth-shattering prophecies coming in this 2012 but I'm really afraid to get on your list...

                      Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

                      Wait ... what ... ?!

                      The world is not coming to an end?!

                      I want my money back ...
                      ha ha.. funny

                      Originally Posted by myob View Post

                      That is not a listed nor valid reason for a refund.
                      Return and Cancellation Policy - ClickBank

                      Contact Clickbank customer service for assistance Monday through Friday 7:00 am - 6:00 pm: 800 EAT CRAP. But, they'll just tell you the same thing.

                      In addition, be advised that customers requesting serial or repeated returns may be blocked from making further purchases. :p
                      And even funnier... seems like I will consider getting on that your list after all.

                      --
                      Signature
                      The Next BIG Thing is Already Here!
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5208376].message }}
                      • Profile picture of the author celente
                        Originally Posted by Gdetonator View Post

                        I would really love to know all these earth-shattering prophecies coming in this 2012 but I'm really afraid to get on your list...



                        ha ha.. funny



                        And even funnier... seems like I will consider getting on that your list after all.

                        --
                        Just wait till someone gets the World will end date right.

                        No one will be there to pat them on the back and say...good job mack, you got it right !....LOL. ever think about that one!! :p:p
                        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5209571].message }}
                        • Profile picture of the author Gdetonator
                          Originally Posted by celente View Post

                          Just wait till someone gets the World will end date right.

                          No one will be there to pat them on the back and say...good job mack, you got it right !....LOL. ever think about that one!! :p:p
                          No, I haven't had my thoughts go that far... lol
                          Signature
                          The Next BIG Thing is Already Here!
                          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5213612].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brandon Tanner
    Originally Posted by James Liberty View Post

    In your opinion, what is the very best product
    on Clickbank? (IM niche or other).
    That's like asking 'What's the best product at Walmart?'

    The answer, of course, is 'it depends'.

    If the niche doesn't matter, then you still have to define what 'best' means to you...

    Best product quality? (which of course, is subjective)

    Best conversion rate?

    Best customer satisfaction? (Low refund rate)

    Best short-term profit potential?

    Best long-term profit potential?

    etc etc

    Without knowing more details, there are just too many factors to give a meaningful answer to this question.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5205890].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Venturetothetop
    What's the best product on Clickbank?

    Mine...

    Well, you asked.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5206018].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author momfriend
    I would like to know has anyone gotten paid with click bank on your daily and weekly page in clickbank account.

    If you are not getting paid daily /weekly can someone tell me why?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5206042].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
      Banned
      Originally Posted by momfriend View Post

      If you are not getting paid daily /weekly can someone tell me why?
      Your question doesn't have anything to do with this thread, really, but in any case it's fully explained here and here.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5206112].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BlackRob
    Hmmm what a murky subject we have here.

    Clickbank products can be very hit and miss profitability wise. As for the best product from CB? Very diffciult to answer, as all vendors will obviously say theirs, and affiliates will say whatever they are promoting and making money with at this moment in time.

    The true answer is that there are so many variables that there really is no right or wrong answer in my opinion, as the information is way too conflicting to give a clear definition in my opinion.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5206127].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author uppergrade
    I m still doing search for a product which pay me atleast equal to my amount of work.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5206161].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author manicmethods
    That is just impossible to answer. It's like going into a supermarket and saying "What's the best food?"

    There's just so many factors to consider. Do you mean the best product as an affiliate? The highest selling? The best in terms of quality?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5208402].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryanjm
    The real question you're asking is, "Which products are making you guys a ****load of money?" Anyone making a lot of money on any particular product isn't going to tell you because they don't want more competition most likely. Like most things in IM, you need to figure out a lot of the nitty gritty on your own because anyone making real money on something isn't on here selling their ideas and/or methods.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5208575].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Will Edwards
    Interesting to hear about the 2012 thing doing so well. It was something I thought about and I did write a few blog posts about the subject (not the product), but eventually decided against promoting it.

    As for the basic idea of the thread, although it would be great for people to tell us what they are promoting that is also converting well (that's how I interpret the question anyway), perhaps it is also a bit unrealistic.

    Will
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5209551].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JimWaller
    I can't tell you what is the best CB product, but I can tell you a few that are NOT the best. LOL
    Signature
    Are you in the Orlando area? Join our mastermind group

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5213636].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Trisha
      i havent done much clickbank marketing, but heres a recent tip that I thought was excellent... While doing youre keyword research, check out what the competitors are selling in the ads on page 1... is it physical products, info products, software, etc... let the competition tell you what works and find comparable offers... The concept was that if you try to sell an info product in a sea of physical products of you'll soon drown. Makes sense and great advice. If a clickbank product doesnt fit for your niche/keyword, NONE of them will be good... just for starters. good luck!
      Signature
      Are You a Coach? Im looking for a few good people to test out my Coach Theme for free! I'll even help you set it up. I just need to know what bugs you find.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5213704].message }}
  • Per one of the previous responses, this is a tricky question because the conversion rates in many cases is not necessarily based solely on the product itself, but how its being presented in your marketing scheme. For me personally , the one I've had a stead diet of success with the more is Legit Online Jobs.


    I actually signed up with Legit Online Jobs months ago to give it a test run and they are one I definitely recommend because it encompasses so many different ways of making money online including data entry, bum marketing techniques, paid surveys, ebay marketing and much more. This means that you can find thousands of keywords to use to promote it. On top of that, this product has a very low refund rate so that works in your favor as well.

    Hope this helps.


    -Mike
    Signature

    No affiliate template sites allowed in sigs.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5213861].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Chicas
    In what niche? I mean seriously, come on. "in IM niche or other" is quite a large area.

    It would help if you defined what one niche you are interested in.

    Happy Holidays.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5216714].message }}

Trending Topics