This is going to be my public journal on my experience using "Proven Income Methods" from Jan Roos. I decided to use his product because of the comments of others, I'm new to all this. Today is the beginning. What's happed thus far:
- Found him on YouTube
- Resarched him on Google did not find anything like what I'm doing here. Only slick review sites that offered a link to him. Don't trust those any more.
- Back to YouTube. Discovered two products "The Physical Affiliate" $97 and "Proven Income Methods" $47 They seem to be the same, but don't know for sure.
- Bauser Moretti has a video on Proven Income Methods where he takes us on a tour of of the membership site. Looks good, so I buy from his affilate link and get some free goodies from him that I've not looked at yet.
- What I got does not match the video from Bauser Moretti from October of this year. Not sure what is going on there.
- The videos I got the first one on installing WordPress has Jan welcoming me to the free WordPress tutorial videos, not what I expected to hear, dissappointed.
- Many inconsistancies on the website. It calls out different numbers of videos, further makes me doublt what I bought vs what I got.
- The website referrs to chapters, the PDF has "steps" which I cannot reconcile between the two.
These inconsistancies concern me, but hey, I only rolled the dice on $47. More updates to come.