Need Income To Care For Terminally Ill Family Members

by MDAZ
26 replies
I currently have 3 immediate family members with terminal illnesses who all live across the country. I've come to realize I really need to create an additional income source to allow me some flexibility to travel not only to help pay for my travel but also provide some care for them.

I only have about $500 seed capital to work with and need to save as much as possible for unexpected travel expenses. I would like to generate at least an additional $1000 in income from the initial $500 investment.

I'd love to hear some feedback from experienced warriors who can point me in the right direction. Let me know if using Facebook Ads for CPA would be a good way to start? Who offers the most comprehensive Facebook Ads course for the money out there?

I won't have time to create blogs or write articles for organic traffic. Thank you all for your input and advice!
#care #family #income #members #terminally
  • Profile picture of the author Andrew Jacobsen
    MDAZ,
    Sorry to here about your situation. I would be very careful about finding a course on Facebook advertising to promote CPA if you are limited on time and funds. Facebook can make serious income, but learning how to do it right and optimizing campaigns can take much time and money.

    If I were in your position I would join the War Room and find some ideas for free there that are proven money makers.

    One such thing which jumps out is Kensters Rags to Riches. This is a great CPA course with some really great ways to make some money quickly on the cheap.

    There is a ton of great strategies in the War Room to make quick cash with minimal investment.

    Andrew
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5249950].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author angiedc
    The quickest way for you to make some money is to provide a service like writing articles, web design, etc.. You could also broker someone else's services for those same things. Check out this thread for some other good ideas:

    http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...desperate.html
    Signature

    Check out my latest blog post here.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5250102].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Benjam1n
    No offence, but that is a pretty daft question to ask on this forum. The only responses you will get are from people trying to sell you their services, which will get you nowhere.

    Regardless of what your circumstances are, and despite all the ridiuculous claims of the "marketing gurus", there is no quick fix to make money.

    You need to read these forums and look at what people have already said they have had success with, you need to do a **** load of research and a whole lot more work before you make a $.

    Sorry to break it to you but there are a lot of people here that live in cloud cukoo land.
    Signature

    "You become what you think about most of the time" - Think BIG!!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5250120].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Andrew Jacobsen
      I take offense because there are some awesome people here who help other Warriors all the time. My reply had no ulterior motives whatsoever.

      Andrew
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5250167].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author dsouravs
        Hi,
        Sorry 2 hear that but plz dont think IM is a immediate source of income.
        For immediate income look for offline jobs in your area.

        Thnx
        TC
        Signature

        I can convert your Non-Responsive website to Responsive website ... How sweet is that? :)

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5250213].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author x3xsolxdierx3x
    I don't know you.

    With 24 posts, I can honestly say I haven't read any of your posts other than this one.

    With that said, I cared for a family member of mine who had terminal cancer. The struggle isn't easy, and it can take an emotional and financial toll on everyone involved. Even with hospice care visiting on occasion, I cared for her until she breathed her very last breathe where we had put together a makeshift bedroom in the downstairs dining room, simply because she could no longer bare the excruciating walk to her real room at the top of the stairs.

    I couldn't imagine having 3 family members endure that simultaneously, whether at home or spread across the country.

    While I'm all about the quote "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime", I'd like to help out with a little something more.

    PM me over your PayPal address. I'm serious.

    Tis' the Season, and best to you and your own!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5250207].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Andrew Jacobsen
      Exactly what I meant in my last post! Many Warriors are good and honest people. I would also like to extend that offer. PM me as well.

      Andrew

      Originally Posted by x3xsolxdierx3x View Post

      I don't know you.

      With 24 posts, I can honestly say I haven't read any of your posts other than this one.

      With that said, I cared for a family member of mine who had terminal cancer. The struggle isn't easy, and it can take an emotional and financial toll on everyone involved. Even with hospice care visiting on occasion, I cared for her until she breathed her very last breathe where we had put together a makeshift bedroom in the downstairs dining room, simply because she could no longer bare the excruciating walk to her real room at the top of the stairs.

      While I'm all about the quote "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime", I'd like to help out with a little something more.

      PM me over your PayPal address. I'm serious.

      Tis' the Season, and best to you and your own!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5250235].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MDAZ
      Originally Posted by x3xsolxdierx3x View Post

      I don't know you.

      With 24 posts, I can honestly say I haven't read any of your posts other than this one.

      With that said, I cared for a family member of mine who had terminal cancer. The struggle isn't easy, and it can take an emotional and financial toll on everyone involved. Even with hospice care visiting on occasion, I cared for her until she breathed her very last breathe where we had put together a makeshift bedroom in the downstairs dining room, simply because she could no longer bare the excruciating walk to her real room at the top of the stairs.

      I couldn't imagine having 3 family members endure that simultaneously, whether at home or spread across the country.

      While I'm all about the quote "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime", I'd like to help out with a little something more.

      PM me over your PayPal address. I'm serious.

      Tis' the Season, and best to you and your own!
      Thank you so much for your kind offer.

      X3...I couldn't agree with you more about teaching a man to fish. I've been a member here since 2008 just reading and soaking in as much as I can and quietly observing for the most part.

      I really want to learn from someone who is genuinely interested in teaching others. I know it's difficult to find because many so called "gurus" are re-hashing the same info available but never really offering much support or revealing all the information necessary for someone to experience success.

      I've purchased so many courses, some good some not so great. Problem with most of them is there are usually so much more expenses involved that it ends up nibbling away my IM budget before I even get started.

      I know a lot about many subjects but master at none. I have a decent job which I'm very thankful for and it pays for my monthly expenses without much left over to try various IM method. With everything on my plate right now I just don't have much time to research and write articles.

      Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I'm sorry that you had to watch a loved on die of cancer. It's a horrible and painful way to die. I've already lost a sister a few years ago to breast cancer, she died at a very young age of 35 with 2 young kids. I saw her whittle away to skin and bones, a mere 65lbs and felt absolutely helpless. I have 1 sibling left with Lou Gehrig's, my mom who is the caretaker for my dad with alzheimer was just diagnosed rare form of breast cancer in it's late stage.

      I'm thankful that I've had my parents around for quite a while and I know at their age, we cannot expect them to live forever. My mom's biggest worry is who will care for my dad when she passes away. Guilt is always on my mind as I keep thinking that I should be living there to help, but I have a job here and my husband is also not able to relocate. If we moved there, we'd end up in a much worse situation.

      To top things off, mom speaks mostly Chinese as she didn't work much outside the home. . I've lost most of my Chinese vocabulary, I used to depend on my dad to translate for me, he can no longer do so due to Alzheimer and my sister who knows more Chinese, can't speak due to the progression of her disease.

      They all live in east coast, unfortunately I am the only healthy one left and live 2000 miles away from them. I've been using google voice translator to help translate medical information to my mom, whether she really understands or not, that is still to be determined.

      I always said to my friends that the big man upstairs doesn't give us what we can't handle...well, he must have a lot of confidence in me! I also used to say "what doesn't kill will only make me stronger". Guess I need to quit saying it otherwise the universe will keep throwing more obstacles my way.

      It's good to be able to share personal life experiences with a fellow IM'er. Thank you for reaching out.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5252069].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Rien
        Originally Posted by MDAZ View Post

        I always said to my friends that the big man upstairs doesn't give us what we can't handle...
        Very true. He knows what you need and will give you
        what you need - when you need it.

        I can't begin to imagine what you are going through,
        but if you are willing to put in some work you can
        make some extra income writing articles.

        Judging by your post it looks like you wouldn't have
        any problems creating articles or blog posts.

        If your interested in going this route, then shoot me a
        PM with your email and I'll send you my guide in my
        signature below.

        Blessings,

        Rien
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5252218].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author x3xsolxdierx3x
        First off: my apologies to everyone for the "bump" from the first page. I know it's against the rules, but I hope you all can make an exception....

        Amidst the high tempo and high visibility logistics mission I have here in Camp Arifjan, Kuwait, I did see your post, however, I wasn't able to respond until now.

        I'm not one to typically shed the rugged military exterior that I've been groomed to maintain for the sake of "the mission", especially in such an open public forum....whether I like it or not, in my profession, the expression of emotions like this can oftentimes be seen as weakness. Sure, the culture and paradigm of the Military is gradually evolving into one that some argue is over nurturing and harmful, while others argue that topics such as "resiliency" are absolutely necessary.

        Having a loved one pass away is never an easy thing. I'm no stranger to it (like many, I'm sure, who'll read this thread and may or may not comment themselves), and because of the professions I've chosen in life (the Military and Nursing), death is just an overwhelming reality that I've come to accept.

        It pains me to say that I can also relate to your loss of your sister. My 5-year old sister was killed 1 day before boarding the plane for my first deployment to Afghanistan, as a 19 year old, newbie Soldier fresh out of basic training. I can clearly remember leaving my mobilization base in uniform, attending her funeral, and returning the next day to deploy shortly after 9/11. With me leaving for a year, it was as if my mother had lost 2 children in the matter of a day.

        To this day, I still believe she's the strongest person I know.

        Faced with the opportunity to stay home, I decided to leave with my friends and unit. It was a hard decision to make. It was a perosnal choice. I'd like to think that other would make a similar choice, but I'd totally understand and support them either way.

        Remember, no matter what you go through in life, you are never ever alone...ever. Someone, somewhere, has gone through what you are/have gone through. It sucks when it happens to you, but I've come to accept that there really is a great universality governing experiences like death, grief, and mourning.

        With that, again, I wish you the best.

        And....My offer still stands....

        Originally Posted by MDAZ View Post

        Thank you so much for your kind offer.

        X3...I couldn't agree with you more about teaching a man to fish. I've been a member here since 2008 just reading and soaking in as much as I can and quietly observing for the most part.

        I really want to learn from someone who is genuinely interested in teaching others. I know it's difficult to find because many so called "gurus" are re-hashing the same info available but never really offering much support or revealing all the information necessary for someone to experience success.

        I've purchased so many courses, some good some not so great. Problem with most of them is there are usually so much more expenses involved that it ends up nibbling away my IM budget before I even get started.

        I know a lot about many subjects but master at none. I have a decent job which I'm very thankful for and it pays for my monthly expenses without much left over to try various IM method. With everything on my plate right now I just don't have much time to research and write articles.

        Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I'm sorry that you had to watch a loved on die of cancer. It's a horrible and painful way to die. I've already lost a sister a few years ago to breast cancer, she died at a very young age of 35 with 2 young kids. I saw her whittle away to skin and bones, a mere 65lbs and felt absolutely helpless. I have 1 sibling left with Lou Gehrig's, my mom who is the caretaker for my dad with alzheimer was just diagnosed rare form of breast cancer in it's late stage.

        I'm thankful that I've had my parents around for quite a while and I know at their age, we cannot expect them to live forever. My mom's biggest worry is who will care for my dad when she passes away. Guilt is always on my mind as I keep thinking that I should be living there to help, but I have a job here and my husband is also not able to relocate. If we moved there, we'd end up in a much worse situation.

        To top things off, mom speaks mostly Chinese as she didn't work much outside the home. . I've lost most of my Chinese vocabulary, I used to depend on my dad to translate for me, he can no longer do so due to Alzheimer and my sister who knows more Chinese, can't speak due to the progression of her disease.

        They all live in east coast, unfortunately I am the only healthy one left and live 2000 miles away from them. I've been using google voice translator to help translate medical information to my mom, whether she really understands or not, that is still to be determined.

        I always said to my friends that the big man upstairs doesn't give us what we can't handle...well, he must have a lot of confidence in me! I also used to say "what doesn't kill will only make me stronger". Guess I need to quit saying it otherwise the universe will keep throwing more obstacles my way.

        It's good to be able to share personal life experiences with a fellow IM'er. Thank you for reaching out.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5255073].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author MDAZ
          Originally Posted by x3xsolxdierx3x View Post


          It pains me to say that I can also relate to your loss of your sister. My 5-year old sister was killed 1 day before boarding the plane for my first deployment to Afghanistan, as a 19 year old, newbie Soldier fresh out of basic training. I can clearly remember leaving my mobilization base in uniform, attending her funeral, and returning the next day to deploy shortly after 9/11. With me leaving for a year, it was as if my mother had lost 2 children in the matter of a day.

          To this day, I still believe she's the strongest person I know.

          Remember, no matter what you go through in life, you are never ever alone...ever. Someone, somewhere, has gone through what you are/have gone through. It sucks when it happens to you, but I've come to accept that there really is a great universality governing experiences like death, grief, and mourning.

          With that, again, I wish you the best.

          And....My offer still stands....
          Wow...I had tears streaming down when I read this.

          I want to personally thank you for putting your personal life aside to serve our country especially helping other soldiers over there in time of need.

          I thank you personally for your offer as well as Andrew's offer, I truly appreciate it! I hope you won't take offense if I graciously decline the offer. I don't want others to think I'm here for handouts nor do I want to see others on this forum begging for handouts when we are all perfectly capable of working for the end results. I'd much rather learn to fish for life rather be given a fish for a day. I know I can be successful with the right mentor/support.

          You're so right, while my own friends may not truly know the emotional roller coaster I'm experiencing and can only empathize...I know there will always be others out there who have gone through what I'm going through now. This is why I'm sharing some very personal experiences on such a public forum. I believe that the more you share with others the more others are willing to open up to you both personally as well as professionally.

          I'm thankful for those who have offered their advice and time/services. I never thought I could find such caring individuals on a forum like this. I feel very blessed!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5255252].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Miguelito203
    Originally Posted by MDAZ View Post

    I currently have 3 immediate family members with terminal illnesses who all live across the country. I've come to realize I really need to create an additional income source to allow me some flexibility to travel not only to help pay for my travel but also provide some care for them.

    I only have about $500 seed capital to work with and need to save as much as possible for unexpected travel expenses. I would like to generate at least an additional $1000 in income from the initial $500 investment.

    I'd love to hear some feedback from experienced warriors who can point me in the right direction. Let me know if using Facebook Ads for CPA would be a good way to start? Who offers the most comprehensive Facebook Ads course for the money out there?

    I won't have time to create blogs or write articles for organic traffic. Thank you all for your input and advice!
    The fastest way to make money online is by being a service provider (like a ghostwriter, for instance). It's because you not only get paid via Paypal but, many times, you can get paid upfront. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

    Good luck,
    Joey
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5250248].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author salegurus
      Originally Posted by Benjam1n View Post


      Sorry to break it to you but there are a lot of people here that live in cloud cukoo land.
      Love That ^^^^^
      Signature
      Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

      ― George Carlin
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5252171].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vivi62
    yes I agree you could offer a service or try one of these depending on your own expertise

    Like Writing?
    Get paid to write articles for AssociatedContent.com
    Get paid for writing how-to articles on eHow.com
    Get paid to post abstracts on Shvoong.com
    Get paid to translate at OneHourTranslation.com
    Get paid to transcribe audio files on oDesk.com
    Get paid to guide others at About.com
    Get paid to blog at Smorty.com
    Get paid to tweet at Sponsoredtweets.com
    Get paid for reviewing software at SoftwareJudge.com
    Get paid for reviewing websites on UserTesting.com
    Get paid for writing product reviews on Epinions.com
    Sell short reports at PayDotCom.com
    Sell your own paid newsletter using Tinyletter.com
    Sell your articles on Constant-Content.com
    Sell your own e-book on Tradebit.com
    Sell your own hardcover book by self-publishing it at Lulu.com
    Sell documents online at Gazhoo.com
    Sell essays at MyEssays.com
    Sell unique blog posts on Ghostbloggers.net
    Sell your story to top magazines and newspapers at Webuystories.com
    Sell your content on Scribd.com
    Like Doing Gigs?
    Get paid to do freelance work at Getafreelancer.com
    Get paid for doing gigs posted on Craigslist.com
    Get paid to do all sorts of stuff on Domystuff.com
    Get paid for taking pictures with your iPhone at Gigwalk.com
    Get paid to do gigs at Fiverr.com
    Get paid to work from home at Clicknwork.com
    Get paid for voice over work at Voices.com
    Get paid to do data entry work on oDesk.com
    Like Designing Stuff?
    Get paid to design on 99Designs.com
    Get paid to design T-Shirts at Threadless.com
    Get paid to design products at Ponoko.com
    Sell graphics on GraphicLeftovers.com
    Sell flash files at FlashDen.com
    Sell web design templates at ThemeForest.net
    Sell your product designs on Zazzle.com
    Sell your created font at FontOff.com
    Sell WordPress Themes at WPThemeMarket.com
    Sell your animation on Aniboom.com
    Sell your logo designs on Inkd.com
    Like Coding?
    Sell a turn-key website on Flippa.com
    Sell professional, flashy websites created using Wix.com
    Sell WordPress plugins at WPPlugins.com
    Sell software source code at Binpress.com
    Sell your pre-made Android apps at Buysellapp.com
    Sell scripts on Buystockscript.com
    Like Helping Others?
    Get paid by renting your place to travelers at Airbnb.com
    Get paid to share a tip on Daytipper.com
    Get paid to share coupons and discount codes on Buxr.com
    Get paid to teach your own online course at Wiziq.com
    Get paid to share how-to videos at Metacafe.com
    Get paid to socialize on myLot.com
    Get paid as a virtual assistant on 247virtualassistant.com
    Get paid to tutor on Tutor.com
    Get paid to offer your expertise at LivePerson.com
    Get paid for answering all types of questions at ChaCha.com
    Get paid for your advice on Ether.com
    Get paid to help with homework on StudentofFortune.com
    Get paid for sharing your knowledge on Buksia.com
    Get paid to answer expert questions at JustAnswer.com
    Sell e-learning courses at OpenSesame.com
    Like Having Fun?
    Get paid to play online games at Gamesville.com
    Get paid to upload files to Depositfiles.com
    Get paid for podcasting at Mevio.com
    Get paid to host live Internet radio shows at BlogTalkRadio.com
    Get paid to play a game against another player on Moola.com
    Sell virtual stuff from your store on SecondLife.com
    Like Getting Your Creative Juices Flowing?
    Sell your photos on BigStockPhoto.com
    Sell your music at Vibedeck.com
    Sell your videos to Fotolia.com
    Sell your audio at BuyStockSound.com
    Sell your ideas at Ideabuyer.com
    Sell handmade stuff on Etsy.com
    Sell your art on Imagekind.com
    Get paid for coming up with unique domain names on Pickydomains.com
    Get paid for coming up with market-ready names on NamingForce.com
    Like Promoting for Profit?
    Get paid to promote $100% instant commission products on Digiresults.com
    Get paid to promote webinars at Webinarswaps.com
    Get paid to promote web hosting from HostGator.com
    Get paid to promote $7 products on 7dollaroffers.com
    Get paid to promote physical products on Amazon.com
    Get paid to promote CPA offers at Affiliate.com
    Get paid to promote information products at Clickbank.com
    Sell leads to other businesses at Reply.com
    Sell magazine Subscriptions at AcclaimSubscriptions.com
    Like Selling Random Stuff?
    Sell unused stuff on eBay.com
    Sell unused stuff on Craigslist.com
    Sell your old and new gadgets on BuyMyTronics.com
    Sell products in your own online shop at Shoply.com
    STILL want more ways to make money?

    I appreciate your situation as I have coped with a similar situation and also have 2 grandchildren with problems e.g. autismn and cerebral palsy,I hope everything gets better for you soon.
    Best Wishes
    vivi62
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5250481].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MDAZ
      vivi62,

      Thank you for the amazing list of ideas! Most of the sites you've listed I am not even aware of! I am going to copy and paste it into a word doc so I can go back to it often and get my creative juices flowing!

      I wish I was good with graphics. That's always been something I wanted to learn but didn't have time. I guess I love the idea of designing, but designing doesn't necessarily love me.

      Growing up in a traditional Asian family, Academics always came first...creativity and extra curricular activity was just not an option. So...my two siblings became engineers and I'm the business major and "serial entrepreneur" who never quits trying. Guess you can call me the "black sheep".
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5252341].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Chicas
    Look me up on FaceBook - maybe I can help.

    I have an Internet plan that is working quite well for me and I haven't shared it with anyone yet. And no I won't sell you anything now or later. Just some guidance.

    Best of luck to you and your loved ones.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5252188].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author feliciayapsl
    Sorry to hear about your situation. Offering your services is the best way to earn some money. Since you need to travel unexpectedly, finding a job in your local area will be a bit difficult for you I guess?
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5252312].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MDAZ
      Originally Posted by feliciayapsl View Post

      Sorry to hear about your situation. Offering your services is the best way to earn some money. Since you need to travel unexpectedly, finding a job in your local area will be a bit difficult for you I guess?
      Thank you...I do have a f/t job here. Fortunately the owner is very understanding of my situation. However, since I'm in sales, the more time I miss from work, the less income I make which is why I wanted to find additional sources of income.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5252364].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5252991].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dsouravs
      Lol Diana U r gr8...U really kicked Viv that copy cat in his ***
      Signature

      I can convert your Non-Responsive website to Responsive website ... How sweet is that? :)

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5253040].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5253418].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author healingoasis
    MDAZ,
    I am sorry to hear of your troubles and wish you and your family the best. As far as how to intelligently invest your money towards helping them...
    I would use that money to go visit with these family members and spend my time researching true ways to help their illnesses. There are 1000 yr old natural remedies which could help and even cure most "fatal" illnesses. Including Cancer! Do your research and focus more on being there for them and helping them battle these illnesses. Remember today's doctors are merely practicing, it won't hurt to do some research.
    If you need any help with this I can help point you in the right direction. Again I am sorry for your troubles and wish you all the best.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5253545].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author VeronicaD
    I'm sorry to hear that you're in this situation (x3!). I myself found out my mom had stage 4 lung cancer a few months ago and desperately want to get her moved here (she lives near the coast and we're smack dab in the middle of the country). If you PM me I'll send you my latest WSO for free, which is about a place and ways I've been making some decent extra money lately.
    Signature

    Contact me if you need to!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5261513].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author x3xsolxdierx3x
      Originally Posted by VeronicaD View Post

      I'm sorry to hear that you're in this situation (x3!). I myself found out my mom had stage 4 lung cancer a few months ago and desperately want to get her moved here (she lives near the coast and we're smack dab in the middle of the country). If you PM me I'll send you my latest WSO for free, which is about a place and ways I've been making some decent extra money lately.
      Oh, I don't consider myself a victim at all, by any means, if that's what I had subtly conveyed in my post. I wouldn't give up some of my experiences for the world, both at home, overseas in Afghanistan, or currently here in Kuwait. I do believe that being so close to death has refined my approach to leadership in such a way that I believe is optimal when handling, and relating to, others (especially my Soldiers) who are/have gone through the same thing. An empathetic approach has come in really quite handy, as a Soldier, and, in my 'other' profession of Nursing when I get home.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5262557].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Campaignmarket
        Its very sad to hear about your situation and about your family-members terminal illnesses, my condolences

        There have been mentioned a lot of great ideas. One thing you could try to do with facebook, which costs no money and might be beneficial to you! I've seen it being done before! Generally many people are very helpful to people in need! So you could try to setup a campaign for your family-members, by making a fanpage about them and your problem! Urging people to help you and your family-members by donating something as little as 1-5$. Make sure invite as many to as you can, and have friends and family support and share it!

        I hope this might help you as well!
        Signature

        Problems making money online Click here to checkout my WSO!
        Learn how to build an online business! Click here for a FREE Webinar Streaming Now: Make $2,543/day online!
        Need leads? Learn how to get FAST leads here! ABSOLUTELY FREE!
        Best Regards & To Your Success Online!
        Brian Christensen

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6313768].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Matt Attack
    I am truly sorry to hear about your family members, I lost two grandparents last year and it's not easy by any means.


    The problem with CPA in this case is if you need the money quick your probably not going to see a check for at least a month. I know you said you don't have much time but I would really try to set aside an hour each day and offer services such as writing in exchange for immediate payments straight into your paypal account.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5261542].message }}

Trending Topics