WSO Providers : Please take this point seriously - Alternative Payment Method

23 replies
Dear Warriors and WSO providers,

I have noticed that many WSO offers are being paid mostly through Paypal. Unfortunately, providing ONLY Paypal as payment method restricts customers who are interested in your products but live in countries that are not yet accepted by Paypal.

Could you provide an alternative payment method beside Paypal, one that do not restrict payment geographically?

I am sure doing so will be welcomed by many members here.

Wishes you all the best.

Annie.
#alternative #method #payment #point #providers #wso
  • Profile picture of the author CyberAlien
    What other payment methods were you wanting people to add? Credit/debit card? MoneyBookers? AlertPay?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5256085].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WiFi
    I thought paypal did take debit or credit even if you didn't have an accunt with them.
    Signature
    WiFi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5256267].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CyberAlien
    The will take them, but not from certain countries.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5256297].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author severt
    I understand your point. However, PayPal is safe for the merchant and it will probably cost the merchant more money to also use other payment options.

    But what payment providers would you like to see then?
    Signature
    Never overlook the chase for the almighty dollar.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5256309].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MakeMoneyJames
    I use Payoneer to pay some workers.

    In the Adult Industry Payoneer is used as payments. Maybe other services,but Payoneer is very popular for payments in adult market.

    See what the adult guys use.

    http://payoneer.com/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5256728].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CyberAlien
    I think that Freelancer.com uses Payoneer or a service like that, so don't be worried about it just being associated with adult websites
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5256789].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ed Micah
    aren't debit/credit cards allowed world wide? Paypal accepts them!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5256805].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Ed Micah View Post

      aren't debit/credit cards allowed world wide?
      Not by PayPal, no. They have a list of countries from which they don't accept them, because of a relatively high incidence of fraudulent transactions, chargebacks and so on.

      Whether or not there's really a net benefit to WSO sellers in trying to allow for this by accepting (for example) AlertPay as an alternative processor is another matter altogether. It's all too easy to look at it very superficially and say "Well, they'll have a few extra sales, won't they?" The practicalities may be a little more complicated than that. Still, it looks like there's some potential goodwill there, if they can do it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5256820].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ed Micah
    Really? I didn't know that. My bad.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5256821].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Cristalys
      Dear Chase / Wifi / Severt / MakeMoneyJames / Ed / Alexa,Thanks to you all for your contributions on this post. Well, i would suggest offering as payment alterrnative, reputable payment processing companies such as : 1shoppingcart, 2checkout or clickbank. All these are also offering secure services and are already used by many IMers.Nice day.Annie.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5260458].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Daniel Evans
        Clickbank isn't an option since a WSO is a special offer price unique to this forum. When you trade via CB your product is put out into their marketplace therefore making the product price non-WSO exclusive.

        2CO are supporting less IM related products, so many WSO's would be exempt.

        Personally I'd like to see more payment options intergrated into WarriorPlus which may well be a solution to eveything.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5260518].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author sal64
          Originally Posted by webcore View Post

          Clickbank isn't an option since a WSO is a special offer price unique to this forum. When you trade via CB your product is put out into their marketplace therefore making the product price non-WSO exclusive.

          2CO are supporting less IM related products, so many WSO's would be exempt.

          Personally I'd like to see more payment options intergrated into WarriorPlus which may well be a solution to eveything.
          If the main product is listed with clickbank, you can create an alternative payment at the wso price and then use the button code.

          However, this assumes that you have the same product selling outside of the wso.
          Signature
          Internet Marketing: 20% Internet - 80% Marketing!
          You Won't See The Light Until You Open Your Eyes.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5261276].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Cristalys
          Originally Posted by webcore View Post


          2CO are supporting less IM related products, so many WSO's would be exempt.

          Personally I'd like to see more payment options intergrated into WarriorPlus which may well be a solution to eveything.

          Just a short post to confirm what you said about 2CO. I have just seen a post related to digital products with 2CO on : http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...nt-closed.html

          Annie.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5262868].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Daniel Evans
            Will and Sal64, thanks for that!

            That's one thing I never new about CB.

            I assumed using CB for a WSO simply isn't an option!
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5263050].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author John Thornhill
          Originally Posted by webcore View Post

          Clickbank isn't an option since a WSO is a special offer price unique to this forum. When you trade via CB your product is put out into their marketplace therefore making the product price non-WSO exclusive.

          2CO are supporting less IM related products, so many WSO's would be exempt.

          Personally I'd like to see more payment options intergrated into WarriorPlus which may well be a solution to eveything.
          All of my WSO's use ClickBank as a payment processor, it can be done. It's even possible to have affiliates promote your WSO via ClickBank.

          John
          Signature
          Find out why paying for traffic is crazy!

          Click Here
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5263072].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dennis19601
    Here's an option that includes paypal with no set up fee that might be able to be integrated at Ecommerce Provider and Paypal Alternative is offered through SWREG
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5261117].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mywebwork
    We went through a very long acceptance process at 2CO earlier this year, only to be rejected by their risk management department - and one of the reasons for the rejection was that we wanted to use 2CO as a payment method for a WSO.

    They require every sales page to be approved, and as we don't own the Warrior Forum they wouldn't approve a sales page on a forum owned by another party.

    They are also denying a number of folks in this industry, as their risk management department feels that IM products (digital downloads) are subject to a high refund rate.

    Also, I believe PayPal is the only payment method that can be used with WSO Pro (please correct me if I'm mistaken), so that's another reason it's so popular for WSO sales.

    Bill
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5261143].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jenniferlne
    Another reason that I would use another payment processor is for reasons such as my own. I absolutely REFUSE to use Paypal after someone hacked my account, so I will NEVER use paypal again, but they only allow you to use up to $2,000.00 on one card for someone who doesn't have an account. This is very limiting. I personally use ejunkie with google checkout. I don't really have any issues with that.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5261500].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MaxReferrals
    There are some WSO's that push people to a PP link; still others push them to their own checkout process, that allows major credit cards.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5261907].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author WillR
      Originally Posted by webcore View Post

      Clickbank isn't an option since a WSO is a special offer price unique to this forum. When you trade via CB your product is put out into their marketplace therefore making the product price non-WSO exclusive.
      A WSO should have special pricing so as long as your main product is selling on Clickbank for the regular price, you can setup an additional product on Clickbank which has the cheaper price. This cheaper product does not get listed anywhere so it would be fine for inclusion in the WSO section I would think.

      Originally Posted by webcore View Post

      Personally I'd like to see more payment options intergrated into WarriorPlus which may well be a solution to eveything.
      This would make it much harder for the affiliate side of things to work and that is one of the biggest benefits of using the Warrior Plus system. That is why Paypal is favored by so many.

      Originally Posted by mywebwork View Post

      Also, I believe PayPal is the only payment method that can be used with WSO Pro (please correct me if I'm mistaken), so that's another reason it's so popular for WSO sales.
      Exactly... and as someone else mentioned above, it's not really worth going through the hassle of setting up additional payment methods for the sake of a few extra sales. You also need to think about those countries that are banned from using Paypal. Quite a few of them are countries I would not want to be selling my product to because they have a reputation for scamming, etc.

      For the sake of a few missed sales I am more than happy to just stick with Paypal.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5262014].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Cristalys
        Thanks to all for your contributions here. I have learned a lot from your ideas.

        Still some other ideas? Please tell us here.

        Have a brilliant day .

        Annie.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5262817].message }}
  • 99% of users in this forum have PayPal. WSO are exclusive to users in this forum. It seems to me that there's no need to offer any other payment processor.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5263085].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Cristalys
      Originally Posted by Anonymous Affiliate View Post

      99% of users in this forum have PayPal. WSO are exclusive to users in this forum. It seems to me that there's no need to offer any other payment processor.
      Hi Anonymous Affiliate,

      At the beginning of this post, the concern was about helping warrior members who reside in countries not accepted by Paypal, to be also able to buy WSO with other payment alternative than Paypal.

      Thanks and nice day

      Annie.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5263189].message }}

Trending Topics