I am new to IM and is now learning how to look for which Amazon products to sell. I have a few questions to ask fellow warriors who have successfully sold Amazon products before.
1. Are there any specific products to avoid because they are just too competitive for a newbie?
2. Are there certain products which are more difficult to sell eg refrigerators, washing machines? These products are heavy and bulky, do people really buy them online?
3. Is it a good idea to avoid promoting products which are too cheap like below $50?
4. Should I avoid products which are very convenient for people to buy from their nearest shopping mall, like luggages, backpack?
5. What are the main reasons people buy amazon products because unlike clickbank where the digi products they are selling are only available at clickbank, most of the amazon products can be found at the shopping malls?
6. I am not from the U.S. but are Amazon selling their products at much cheaper prices compare to the same product, brand and model number at their local stores?
Quite a few questions there, any response will be appreciated. Thanks.