54 replies
I received this email today, requesting to stand against Godaddy who was a supporter of SOPA (just announced that it dropped its support) and still supporting the PIPA, this the part of the email regarding GoDaddy boycott:

in response to the boycott of GoDaddy, the web hosting company just made a public announcement that it's dropping its support of SOPA. Amazing what you have made happen.

Yet, we can't let GoDaddy off the hook just yet. GoDaddy supports the Senate version of SOPA, called the PROTECT IP Act (PIPA). The boycott has to continue -- Please click here to pledge to join it.

Please join us in holding GoDaddy accountable, until they drop any and all efforts to support not just SOPA, but also its Senate cousin, PIPA. The boycott already worked to get GoDaddy to change their position on SOPA, now we urgently need to hear from GoDaddy about PIPA too.

So what's next?

The PIPA bill is still alive and strong in the Senate, and could be voted on in January. Like SOPA, it threatens free speech, innovation, and the basic structure of the Internet.

Keep transferring your domains from GoDaddy until they fully come out against PIPA and SOPA. They need to send a letter to Congress making their opposition to both bills clear -- Click here to join the cause.

Thank you for all that you do -- it is working!
Just wanted to share and know warriors opinion.

I personally would boycott Godaddy for a million other reasons (I already avoid them since I hear what their CEO done in Africa)

I didn't know GoDaddy supporting SOPA, but as I am aware of that now, I really wonder, what was the company thinking ?!!
#boycott #godaddy
  • Profile picture of the author specialized
    Just the fact that they always sneak extra items into the shopping cart that (you didn't even ask for or click on or anything) when you are merely trying to renew a domain for a year was enough to turn me off on them permanently. That is a very low-class move.

    The other stuff about SOPA and what Bob does in Africa just adds to the effect.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5297100].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DanielMilstein
      Originally Posted by specialized View Post

      Just the fact that they always sneak extra items into the shopping cart that (you didn't even ask for or click on or anything) when you are merely trying to renew a domain for a year was enough to turn me off on them permanently. That is a very low-class move.

      The other stuff about SOPA and what Bob does in Africa just adds to the effect.
      True! i think GoDaddy has been few of the most hated companies that are still doing well. maybe this another cheap tactics will help them in raising their stock value.

      I had used GoDaddy initially but its been 4 years and I am happy that I am staying way from them!
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5447194].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thesuccesscoach
    what is the sopa and ip thingy bill all about, did not quite understand it to be honest
    Signature

    A life and business coach
    Ready to help you make it happen, just ask!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5297113].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lotsofsnow
    Signature

    Call Center Fuel - High Volume Data
    Delivering the highest quality leads in virtually all consumer verticals.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5297544].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Istvan Horvath
    "Boycotting" GD because of SOPA or because of elephant hunting... is emotional reaction and/or political stance.

    You should boycott them (i.e. avoid them by any means) out of rational business reasons: because it is bad for your business to deal with them.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5297565].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author drewsg
      Originally Posted by Istvan Horvath View Post

      "Boycotting" GD because of SOPA or because of elephant hunting... is emotional reaction and/or political stance.

      You should boycott them (i.e. avoid them by any means) out of rational business reasons: because it is bad for your business to deal with them.
      Not like there's anything wrong with that. When a company like GoDaddy takes a stance that would radically change how the Internet is policed, punishing by taking your business elsewhere is a very appropriate response.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5302366].message }}
    • Originally Posted by Istvan Horvath View Post

      "Boycotting" GD because of SOPA or because of elephant hunting... is emotional reaction and/or political stance.

      You should boycott them (i.e. avoid them by any means) out of rational business reasons: because it is bad for your business to deal with them.
      GoDaddy has been great for my business. Always get good support when I need it.

      I can't say the same thing about NameCheap who has botched transfers, accused me of fraud, offers No Tech support, and doesn't even have a street Address.

      People hunt. It's a big time economic generator for African Countries. The elephant shot by Parsons was a legal kill.

      You can't bitch and moan about starving children in Africa then when an American Millionaire goes on Safari to Africa and shoots and elephant and dumps a ton of cash into a cash starved region complain.

      Everything needs to be taken in context.

      But most people here are part timers and will do things based on emotion before logic.

      If you want a good host that is very plain and easy to use and don't like GoDaddy that's fine. You should consider DirectNic. I used them and they were just fine. I moved after the Katrina incident because they are New Orleans based, otherwise I would have stayed with them.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5325318].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author jhuman
        it's a bit intimidating to know, if SOPA should pass, that the powers to be would be able to shut down an entire web company (not sure exactly how this is defined) if one of their users is the target.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5325350].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author bloomingrose
          Originally Posted by jhuman View Post

          it's a bit intimidating to know, if SOPA should pass, that the powers to be would be able to shut down an entire web company (not sure exactly how this is defined) if one of their users is the target.
          Exactly! These laws can effect the bottom line!

          (not to say anything about Arab Spring - little stuff like that)
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5446513].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bloomingrose
      Originally Posted by Istvan Horvath View Post

      "Boycotting" GD because of SOPA or because of elephant hunting... is emotional reaction and/or political stance.

      You should boycott them (i.e. avoid them by any means) out of rational business reasons: because it is bad for your business to deal with them.
      I disagree. I'm working as an Internet Marketer for a free lifestyle, and it will be seriously threatened by these laws.

      Come on people - it is disappointing for me to see how many thanks this Warrior got.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5446503].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MikeTucker
        Originally Posted by bloomingrose View Post

        I disagree. I'm working as an Internet Marketer for a free lifestyle, and it will be seriously threatened by these laws.

        Come on people - it is disappointing for me to see how many thanks this Warrior got.

        Are you a bot and not a real person who actually read what he wrote?
        Signature

        The bartender says: "We don't serve faster-than-light particles here."

        ...A tachyon enters a bar.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5446515].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Fraggler
      Originally Posted by Istvan Horvath View Post

      "Boycotting" GD because of SOPA or because of elephant hunting... is emotional reaction and/or political stance.

      You should boycott them (i.e. avoid them by any means) out of rational business reasons: because it is bad for your business to deal with them.
      I respect the character of those who stand up for what they think is right and stand against what they think is wrong, even more so when they put those beliefs before their comfort zone.

      I've got no time for business if it means I have to forget my personal beliefs for the sake of success.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5446602].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Targeted Traffic
      Originally Posted by Istvan Horvath View Post

      "Boycotting" GD because of SOPA or because of elephant hunting... is emotional reaction and/or political stance.
      Unfortunately this country's politics has influence on our business, in fact they might even wipe out our so called IM Business.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5447537].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wfoutsourcing
    I have never liked godaddy, they always have way too much spam on their sites trying to get me yo buy stuff I do not want or need, and their CEO elephant hunting in Africa was just icing on the cake to never do business with them again.
    Signature

    One stop shopping for your outsourcing needs!
    http://worryfreeoutsourcing.com

    The best free tips for your online business!
    http://online-business-tips.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5297572].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MikeTucker
    I've been "boycotting" GoDaddy for years, because they are terrible. I have never had more of a nightmare in any business experience in all of my life... At at the last Chamber of Commerce meeting, I found that I am most certainly not alone.

    I hope that in 10 years they are a long-gone memory.
    Signature

    The bartender says: "We don't serve faster-than-light particles here."

    ...A tachyon enters a bar.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5298662].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Absolute Logo
    Bob Parsons is an idiot. Who posts a video of themselves killing an elephant!?
    Signature
    Absolute Logo Perfect for your small business!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5298682].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bboretsky
      Originally Posted by Absolute Logo View Post

      Bob Parsons is an idiot. Who posts a video of themselves killing an elephant!?
      He kills elephants to show how brave he is and pays to have hot women around him. Hmmm. This guy doesn't need Viagra to be a man, but I think he might need an implant.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5300196].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JeanneLynn
      Originally Posted by Absolute Logo View Post

      Bob Parsons is an idiot. Who posts a video of themselves killing an elephant!?
      I agree. How did he think that was going to go over with the public? Dumb move on his part. He should have just kept his elephant killing activities to himself.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5300304].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5298742].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author HeySal
      Originally Posted by crystalq View Post

      So has censorship. Youtube is already getting gov "requests"
      to remove videos that make them or the police look bad - not because they are fraudulent, but because they reveal things that the powers that be feel are best left hidden.

      Facebook is also receiving a LOT of comments that posts are disappearing. Basically, you are either supportive of certain gov officials, or you are censored.

      Whoever thinks that these types of censorships wouldn't start until the bills became law need to look again -- and figure that if the practices are going on already, the bill is most likely certain to pass.

      As far as the 82 sites that the article mentions (in above quote) - they took down a server and many of those sites were completely innocent of any wrong doings. There was no due process, they were just seized. The author article posted in the quote is using disinformation. The seizures were not a GOOD thing. They got a couple piracy sites, but the majority of the seizures were uncalled for and damaging to innocent businesses. This article seems to be trying to make that baffoonery sound like a great thing for all of us. Don't swallow it.
      Signature

      Sal
      When the Roads and Paths end, learn to guide yourself through the wilderness
      Beyond the Path

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5299452].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Barry Unruh
        Originally Posted by HeySal View Post

        So has censorship. Youtube is already getting gov "requests" to remove videos that make them or the police look bad.

        Facebook is also receiving a LOT of comments that posts are disappearing. Basically, you are either supportive of certain gov officials, or you are censored.

        Whoever thinks that these types of censorships wouldn't start until the bills became law need to look again -- and figure that if the practices are going on already, the bill is most likely certain to pass.
        Could you give us a few resources on these facts? Are these from official YouTube and Facebook sources or from users of the services who are claiming this is the reason?

        I actually have no idea, since I have not seen any of these stories, so would greatly appreciate you citing your sources so I can read up on this issue.

        Thanks.
        Signature
        Brain Drained...Signature Coming Soon!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5299471].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author marimuda
          Originally Posted by Barry Unruh View Post

          Could you give us a few resources on these facts? Are these from official YouTube and Facebook sources or from users of the services who are claiming this is the reason?

          I actually have no idea, since I have not seen any of these stories, so would greatly appreciate you citing your sources so I can read up on this issue.

          Thanks.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5299545].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HarrisonJ
    Pretty scary. Even if you have your own website, there's always a chance you would lose it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5298752].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author onegoodman
    specialized I am not trying to turn u on or off, and I don't want you to click on anything, I am just sharing an email. I have a million reason to avoid Godaddy just as Istvan Horvath said, these guys sucks in business compare to others.

    To be clear they supporting SOPA, it does make me angry as well, SOPA was clearly a killer bill for many businesses and if it passed it would changed the internet that we know todays.

    It is not a bill against piracy, there are well known laws against piracy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5298927].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author learnrope
    Simply, Youtube would almost disappear. Before they put anything up, it would have to be manually moderated, and any sniff or doubt of anything it would not get the green light.
    The man power to do this, would be stupid, and things would stop.

    I need your help–please. Call your congressperson?

    A couple of post down are two great sources of info.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5299043].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author learnrope
    Simply, Youtube would almost disappear. Before they put anything up, it would have to be manually moderated, and any sniff or doubt of anything it would not get the green light.
    The man power to do this, would be stupid, and things would stop.

    I need your help-please. Call your congressperson?

    A couple of post down are two great sources of info.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5299050].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HeySal
    Barry -

    Sorry, I do a lot of research and if I kept all my links, I'd have no disk space.

    The info about the 82 sites is old, happened last year or around the beginning of this one. Google "82 websites seized" and you'll run into the stories - some credible, some not so, but you will find them.
    Same with youtube - google "Youtube censorship" or "Youtube is being censored", just poke around, you'll find it. Add 2011 to your search term if you start getting outdated crap.

    Facebook, I have not seen anything about officially -- I have politically active friends and have seen an onslaught of complaints about posts disappearing - all political in nature, and when contacting people privately to ask about it, the posts all seem to be about certain officials and political news info. Watch - and when someone complains, pm them and ask what was said in the posts.
    I've heard the same about twitter, but never checked anything said out.

    I'll probably be doing more research on it when I get a chance and will save any interesting URLs. If the bill passes, the URLs and my voice is gone. Nuff said.

    BTW - since Obama failed to veto the NDAA - which effectively means we have no habaes corpus or posse comantatus in this country now, I would highly expect SOPA to pass without any hitches.
    Signature

    Sal
    When the Roads and Paths end, learn to guide yourself through the wilderness
    Beyond the Path

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5299484].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Patrick Kelly
    This has certainly got me thinking of other options outside of GD!

    Thanks for this informative post!

    cheers, Patrick
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5299931].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bizmarkie
    THanks for all the clarification on this. Sounds LIke this could be a killer bill if passed. Why is this not getting more news on the forum? is this bill not viable or have chance to actaully pass?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5300283].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeremy Stephens
    I deeply regret ever going near these clowns. But to move my sites now will be really hard.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5300558].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ryan David
    I'm not sure why people were using Godaddy in the first place.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5301742].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mywebwork
      Originally Posted by Ryan David View Post

      I'm not sure why people were using Godaddy in the first place.
      To answer that question you need to go back almost a decade. Back then the major registrar was Network Solutions. A .com domain cost 35 dollars per year, and you had to register for a minimum of two years.

      Then GoDaddy comes along and sells those same domains for 7 dollars a year, and you could register for a single year.

      To those of us who were building sites back then this was the price breakthrough that made our businesses possible. So of course we used GoDaddy. And as a result they became the most well-known domain registrar on the planet. They advertised on television, even during the Superbowl, so they became a household word. I don't recall any other domain registrar ever advertising on TV, at least in North America.

      Now when some people start out they instantly go to GoDaddy for domains. Even though there are better choices (i.e NameCheap) they are either unaware of them or go with a brand they are familiar with. It's just like web browsers - newbie Windows users often use Internet Explorer, even though Chrome, Firefox and Opera are far superior. IE is familiar to them.

      Let me make it perfectly clear, I am in no way advocating GoDaddy's business practices, support for SOPA or the actions of their CEO . I'm just answering your question.

      Bill
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5302080].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author richjr72
        Originally Posted by mywebwork View Post

        To answer that question you need to go back almost a decade. Back then the major registrar was Network Solutions. A .com domain cost 35 dollars per year, and you had to register for a minimum of two years.

        Then GoDaddy comes along and sells those same domains for 7 dollars a year, and you could register for a single year.
        I remember those days. That's why I changed.

        Even though, Godaddy issued a statement saying, they were against SOPA, but not "officially". It's clear that their motives were purely for greed, and not the cause. If it wasn't for the threat of boycott, they would still be for it. I guess "officially" they still are. They just shot themselves in the foot.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5302441].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Greenfatman
        I think alot of us have GD domains because of IM, most of them recommend GD in most of the cases to make more money through an afilliate link, they never really care about us... I'm buying domains on namecheap because of this forum that opened my mind, but I still have around 60 domains on GD ... And will cost me some money to transfer the whole thing... I'd like to say Thanks for all of you IM that made me purchase domain on GD ...

        Originally Posted by mywebwork View Post

        To answer that question you need to go back almost a decade. Back then the major registrar was Network Solutions. A .com domain cost 35 dollars per year, and you had to register for a minimum of two years.

        Then GoDaddy comes along and sells those same domains for 7 dollars a year, and you could register for a single year.

        To those of us who were building sites back then this was the price breakthrough that made our businesses possible. So of course we used GoDaddy. And as a result they became the most well-known domain registrar on the planet. They advertised on television, even during the Superbowl, so they became a household word. I don't recall any other domain registrar ever advertising on TV, at least in North America.

        Now when some people start out they instantly go to GoDaddy for domains. Even though there are better choices (i.e NameCheap) they are either unaware of them or go with a brand they are familiar with. It's just like web browsers - newbie Windows users often use Internet Explorer, even though Chrome, Firefox and Opera are far superior. IE is familiar to them.

        Let me make it perfectly clear, I am in no way advocating GoDaddy's business practices, support for SOPA or the actions of their CEO . I'm just answering your question.

        Bill
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5303136].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GarrieWilson
    Facebook, I have not seen anything about officially -- I have politically active friends and have seen an onslaught of complaints about posts disappearing - all political in nature, and when contacting people privately to ask about it, the posts all seem to be about certain officials and political news info. Watch - and when someone complains, pm them and ask what was said in the posts.
    I've heard the same about twitter, but never checked anything said out.
    Some of the ones complaining are tin foil hat wearing loons. The others dont realise the FB software is buggy. Ive have posts of mine not show on one PC but show on another. Not to mention the page owners moderate their page.

    It's not a conspiracy.


    -g
    Signature
    Screw You, NameCheap!
    $1 Off NameSilo Domain Coupons:

    SAVEABUCKDOMAINS & DOLLARDOMAINSAVINGS
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5302274].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryuchi
    I don't use Godaddy in the first place, Namecheap is a pretty good domain registrar for me ever since. The bad reputation of Godaddy puts me off and now there are more valid reasons to avoid them.

    Its a personal choice in terms of domain registrar but I agree that we should move away from Godaddy now.

    Ryuchi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5302624].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author renukoot
    Lots of stories on the boycott of godaddy. So they make the statement of not supporting sopa everywhere. Their twitter & FB posts are filled up with the saying "Not Supporting SOPA any more".

    Now some thought process
    Namecheap is giving discounts on transfer & contributing on Support.
    Godaddy comes again with 1$ domain names.

    So what if the SOPA does not make its way to Bill

    Will all the IM'rs looses the 1$ Domain names registration, or we should grab them now for instance & save latter for better?

    Just a question???

    Any way I personally do not support SOPA.
    Signature
    www.caressl.com - Upto 75% Discount on SSL Certificates & Website Scanner. If you don't find what you looking for, raise a support query and we will get you that SSL Certificate.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5325810].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Daniel Wilson
    Signature


    -25% WF PROMO CODE: "WFPROMO911" (expires on 1.1.2012)
    - High search volume keywords , high CPC keywords, easy to rank keywords
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5327671].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kokopelli
    No, we haven't "won" yet - the bill(s) could still be passed, and/or GoDaddy can change their stance in future. Or the same bill, under a new name can come along.

    Me, I'm dropping/moving my domains at GoDaddy as soon as I can ...
    Signature
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5330291].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tyler Pratt
    I love how all the Spam Bills passed by Congress, stopped all the spam.

    Makes ya wonder if this SOPA will be just the same stuff.
    Signature

    Get the Top 11 Millionaire Tools and 7 Of them are FREE
    >> Yes Get Instant Access <<

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5330327].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author solarwarrior
    They are geared towards MAXIMUM profitability for their pockets rather than MAXIMUM satisfaction for their customers. They ought to be screwed in their a**.
    Signature

    Offers 1-1 Coaching for Bing/CPA/Clickbank.
    1,248 students have benefited so far!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5353756].message }}
  • i was so in the dark about this whole issue. this is very informative.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5361164].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BestSEO
    F--GO DADDY--- Big time----FFFFFFF
    Signature
    Lead Gadget & https://join.theatm.us
    The network of the future here today!
    Where you use THE ATM and suck leads in like no other APP has ever done!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5361495].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author braincandy7
    There are countless reasons I don't use them anymore but to mention a few:

    They are not the best value
    Their customer service ignored me when i had a question
    The number of up sells is crazy
    The Africa incident (and his smug happy "me the big hunter" face)

    There are just so many nicer people to work with out there. Hostgator & Namecheap all the way as far as I am concerned.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5361602].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DriftZ
    Alternative would be hostgator and namecheap but which is better from these two?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5361665].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author braincandy7
      Hostgator are competitive when it comes to buying domains but they are by far the best hosting company i have ever used.

      I buy my domains from namecheap then forward them to my hostgator account. Only takes about 2 mins to do.

      Originally Posted by DriftZ View Post

      Alternative would be hostgator and namecheap but which is better from these two?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5362431].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Bizmarkie
        My main concern is still over if and how SOPA impacts affiliate marketing. I did a quick google search and did not find anything helpful to enlighten me further on that issue.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5426366].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author candoit2
    I will not be buying domains in the future from Godaddy.

    Not after they already shown their true colors.

    I do not believe they had a change of philosophy and will not do business with them.

    I will not risk my sites that they will not revert to their original stance as soon as opposition is not as diligent.

    Aaron
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5446659].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author satrap
    I heard the other day on CNN (if I remember correctly) that almost a few thousands domains were transferred from godaddy by owners to other companies as a result of this boycott.

    Now this sopa and this boycott thing aside, I know lots of people dont like godaddy and always have complain about them. Is that mostly with hosting with them or just from buying domains?...

    Because I bought only domains from godaddy and never had much problem. Although I never really had to deal with their customer service either.

    One thing I learned early on from warriorfroum and members was to never buy my domain and hosting from the same company, especially godaddy, so I just took that to heart and never bundled with them.
    Signature
    60 Awesome Ways to Make Money Without a Job
    .................................
    Check out my blog Survey Satrap featuring honest reviews of paid survey sites.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5446756].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author robbiex
    Boycott godaddy anyway... unless you want to be bombarded with upsells... nightmare of a site!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5447131].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AbdullahKaragoz
    I'm not a Parsons fan,

    but I just want to comment on the elephant thing that,

    Bob Parson said that he shot the elephant to save the crops becuase the elephant harmed the crops.

    This is something that's very common in rural areas in the world: shooting the animals to save the crops; it can be wild boars, big pigs, or elephants.

    You can watch this video at Parson's website to get a look at the issue from a different side.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5447139].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Domainate
    At the end of the day, we keep our domains where most of our buyers want to receive them, and that has continued to be GoDaddy. If that ever changes, we'll be moving them. I feel that some of the other registrars capitalizing on people's emotions about SOPA isn't much better a practice than GoDaddy's initial support of it.
    Signature
    ===> COMING SOON: The Ultimate Guide to Finding the Perfect Domain. ***PM for details***
    Want to make a living with domains? Domain Boot Camp Online coming soon!
    Join the Doma.in Newsletter for special domain sales and free domain training!
    >> Have a list? Deliver more through our Listcast service or clean it to please your autoresponder with ELC.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5453601].message }}

Trending Topics