2. Your still searching for that perfect product
3. Your still waiting for that 5 click software to start working
4. You'll dedicate 8,759 hours to buying information product on how to make money and only dedicate one hour to implementing it.
5. You finally found the right niche sent 40 visitors to it and decided it was the niches fault you haven't made money.
6. You'll get a good idea for making money but be too scared to do it.
7. you refuse to step out of your comfort zone
8. Your still building the foundation of your business on sand
9. you don't have multiple streams of income
10. You want to outsource everything without putting in the initial effort your self.
the good news is that if you do the opposite of these things you will be very successful.
in 2012 for the love of god please finally choose a niche, setup a conversion funnel to build a list, attract and convert leads. Create a daily routine of action to get traffic, when you buy an info product implement it until your fingers literally bleed. If it makes you money then outsource the system to create another stream of income, bit only after it makes you money and you know exactly how to tell others how to do it for you.
If you want things in your life to change you have to change things in your life. Don't just do it until the excitement of the new years wears off do it all year everyday for the rest of your life.