Internet Marketing Must Haves

13 replies
For all you professionals out there. Give a list of what you would consider to be an internet marketers must have tools... software, sources, etc.
#haves #internet #marketing
  • Profile picture of the author Josh880
    Squeeze Page, Website, Auto responder, Traffic Techniques, and a product to sell. That's all you need to make your first dollar
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5364847].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BlackCrystal
      Originally Posted by JoshPaschall View Post

      Squeeze Page, Website, Auto responder, Traffic Techniques, and a product to sell. That's all you need to make your first dollar
      That's what it is! Great post.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5365198].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author HairyPoppins
      Originally Posted by JoshPaschall View Post

      Squeeze Page, Website, Auto responder, Traffic Techniques, and a product to sell. That's all you need to make your first dollar

      This. Plus I'd ad creativity and the correct attitude although you can't buy those. But yeah Josh pretty much it hit on the money with this one imho.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5365389].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wfhblueprints
    Originally Posted by SammyTucker View Post

    For all you professionals out there. Give a list of what you would consider to be an internet marketers must have tools... software, sources, etc.
    Personally there are a number of tools which at the minute are invaluable to me.

    1) Optimizepress wordpress theme- Great for throwing up quick squeeze pages, sales pages etc.

    2) Aweber- Email newsletter (INVALUABLE)


    Outsourcing wise....

    ODesk.com
    Fiverr.com (Check here first if not go to ODesk.com)

    That should get you started

    Chris
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5364856].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author subten101
      Can this product that you are selling be anything that can be find on the internet e.g. movies,games,electronics etc or does it have to be a product on how to make money,
      Signature
      Ever Wonder Why The Top 3% Of Online Marketers Make More Than The Other 97% Combined! >>>>>www.easycashwebinarsystem.com<<<<<
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5364899].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kimhopkins
    Fiverr and Odesk are a must for outsourcing!

    I'm partial to Fiverrs ui, its much easier to manage.

    BuildMyRank.com for link-building
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5364903].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Global Warrior
      The MOST important tool is between your ears
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5364981].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author kimhopkins
        Originally Posted by Global Warrior View Post

        The MOST important tool is between your ears
        haha! Yes your brain should be on the list
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5365023].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SammyTucker
    Buildmyrank.com? Those are good backlinks? Or are they those ones that post retarded sounding comments on peoples blogs?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5365180].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kimhopkins
      Originally Posted by SammyTucker View Post

      Buildmyrank.com? Those are good backlinks? Or are they those ones that post retarded sounding comments on peoples blogs?
      Last year we started testing Buildmyrank against linxboss and amr. We used each service on new and different client sites. Buildmyrank worked the best at moving our clients to the first page as well as keeping them there.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5365224].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tim3
    The ability to use the Warrior Forum search function!

    A similar thread was posted a couple of weeks ago with a lot of suggestions.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5365311].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hustlinsmoke
    I have tools, but I do not rely on them, I have been around for a long time and it's not only frustrating when the maker of these tools not only stops supporting it but if it is web based they sometimes abandon it.

    So I use them but if worse comes to worse, my best tool is knowledge and how to do it myself. It may take longer but it's safer and I can control more of the variables.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5365327].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zamzung
    That's a huge question because there are various aspects of this business.... but I would say that a total MUST HAVE are: website (with squeeze page) and autoresponder... when you have that, you can make money... without that it would be much harder to make any money online...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5365370].message }}

Trending Topics