Product Descriptions & 'Reviews' in this market SUCK lately, a lot of fluff and BS
Lots of us want to buy education and tools to expand our businesses.
My question is:
What would a truly comprehensive IM product or service review consist of? What would it contain to build the credibility and respect as the BEST, most precise, honest and VALUE ADDING review on the web?
What would you like to see from a review, description or overview before purchasing?
- Purchasing the product (proof)
- First impressions
- Upsells, Upgrades, Hidden?
- What's inside?
- Who is this for, Who Is this not for?
- Pros & Cons
- A rating metric? (Individual comprehension and application of the knowledge would make this hard)
- Comparative Products (how does is stack up and compete to alternatives?)
- Complimentary Products (any obvious other products that might complement this?)
- Full Case Study until revenue (Actually use the product at least once in the recommended way and demonstrate results)
- Action Plans, guidance, motivation/inspiration to actually use the product?