Just read a real goody over at Forbes this morning. Hope you guys enjoy it.
10 Reasons Why Business Action Can Trump Thinking - Forbes
Here's a Basic Summary of the Article
1. You find out what works and what doesn't.
2. If you never act, you will never know if you are right or wrong.
3 You will find out if you like it or you don't.
4. Acting leads to a market reaction, which could take you in another direction.
5. As you act, you can find people to come along with you.
6. As you act, you can find ways to do things faster, cheaper, better.
7. If you act, you won't spend the rest of your life wondering "What if . . .?"
8. If all you do is think, you are less interesting as a person.
9. If you act, you learn from other people.
10. Thinking without acting feels like zero cost, but actually may have a huge opportunity cost.
Get off your butt...even if it is Sunday