Happy Sunday for everyone. I just posted this as my facebook status and thought it would help some of you out...hope you're having a great start to the day!
10 Ways You Can Improve Your Life Today
1. Spend less than you make
2. Be a little bit nicer than everyone else
3. Do a few things without expecting stuff in return
4. Look out for those around you
5. Every hour ask yourself if what you're doing is making your life better
6. Say something nice to 3 people every day
7. For every item that stresses you, ask yourself "will this affect me in 6 months?"...if not then just fix it and not worry.
8. Go for a 30 minute walk or small gym workout
9. Drink more water
10. Increase your sleep an hour per day.
EDIT: Few added by Kal (thank you!)
11- Learn from successful people.
12- Ignore the nay sayers
13- Whenever you feel discouraged remind yourself that your off the correct mindset.(Always stay positive).
14- Eliminate internal negative influences.
Another Added: Teravel (Thank you...love this...look up the "Give More.com" Quote of the Day!!!)
15- Read 3 inspirational quotes every morning
Another Added: Shabit87 (OMG...I love this and do this every morning too )
16- Give someone a hug or tell them you love them (MEGA AWESOME)
Another By Randall Magwood (very true if you have this person in your life)
17- Spend more time with your spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend
These things combined together will make an immediate (within 7 days) difference in how you feel, think, and how the world reacts to you.
ATTN MODS: This is biz advice...hopefully you'll let it stay in main discussion not in the Self Improvement section