A lot of you seemed to benefit form my last 'Quick traffic tip' so I decided to make another thread that expands on my original.
I want to set this one out step by step to help many of you get the benefits of this tip easily.
First I am going to tell you how to put the videos together. I have just put this one together and will tell you how it was done.
- OK so first you will need a niche product that sells. For this one I chose http://www.richardmackenziedirect.com/Feminization-Hypnosis.htm but you can choose any.
- Next you need to set up an affiliate link for the product. On the site of the product that I chose there are 40 products so I used the script in the affiliates section to make an affiliate link that pointed direct to the sales page of the product that I was promoting. Then I shortened my affiliate link by going to tinyurl.com
- Next you need to jot down 50 words or so that describes the product that you are promoting. Remember to use your keywords. For this one my keywords were 'feminization hypnosis'.
- Next you will need to take a snap-shot of the products sales page. To do this on a windows machine - go to the products sales page and press F11. Then press Print Screen. After this press F11 again and open Paint. Paste into paint and save as a JPG. Remember where you save this as you will need it in the next step.
- Next you need to create you video. For mine I used Windows Movie Maker which came with my XP machine. You will need two images also. I have attached these to make the whole process easier for you and I am allowing you to use them.
Open WMM and import the two pictures that I attached and the one that you just made of the sales page. Place them in the time line in this order - Black - Your picture of the sales page - Arrow. Then play around with the transitions to get the right feel. Then add some music. Now you need to create a Title. In WMM, select 'Make titles or credits'. The select 'Add title on the selected clip in the timeline'. Here you type your keywords or the title of the product that you are promoting. And click 'done'.
- At this point play around with all the transitions, music, pictures in the timeline and get it all just right. Then save your new movie to your computer.
- Next go to YouTube and sign up for an account. For my example I used my keyword as my username. 'feminizationhypnosis'.
- Next upload your new video and fill in all the information YouTube needs on the submission forum. Include the description (from step three above) with your affiliate link in first place. Check out my example above to see how I did this.
Bookmark your video in as many places in as possible.
Site back and wait... Or do it another 100 times and really enjoy the results!
For those that are really lazy or time poor, but still want to check this out I have also attached my video that you are free to use to promote the feminization hypnosis product at http://www.richardmackenziedirect.com/Feminization-Hypnosis.htm. You will need to write a new description though and I suggest finding a few alternative keywords such as 'hypnotic feminization'.
Hope you find this helpful!
Let me know how you get on...