I thought this was a very interesting article in Forbes Tech. I had just sent a bunch of DMCAs to Google and Google Adsense for links to a pirated product of mine and got back a response from Google saying, we don't see any copyright infringement. It read like a pasted response and was the first time that I had sent DMCAs to Google that I got such a response. So I wrote an article on Google Profiting from Piracy with screenshots of Adsense ads displayed all over the links to pirated products that had been reported to Google to no avail.
Read the full article here: The Real Reasons Google Killed SOPA/PIPA - Forbes Why Google Sees Effective Property Rights Enforcement as a Mortal Threat
1. Google Copies the Whole Internet
2. Google is the World's-Leading Internet Navigation Tool
3. Google Has the World's Worst Theft/Piracy Track Record
4. Google's Business Model Fuels Piracy
5. Google's Innovation Model Depends on Property Infringement