Looking forward to...

by brit16
15 replies
...seeing the results of building a list! I am so excited that I am finally set up on aweber, have my free e-book written, and have already had about 20 subscriptions in the first few days (before I was offering the book) Now that I am promoting my freebie, I hope to get many more subscriptions a day!!

Just wanted to say thanks to all the warriors who have been encourging me to "build a list" and create a free product. I have been attempting IM as a hobby for just over a year now. Before that I had never even heard of IM, SEO, etc. I made right around $1,500 the first year.... my goal is to be able to stay home with my son. Only have to make 30X's as much to meet that goal !!!

I will be very curious to see if the "money is in the list" comes true for me as well. Thanks again to all the people on here who have been giving me advice. I'm sure I'll be needing more in the future . If there is any way I can help anyone who is newer than I am, let me know.
#forward
  • Profile picture of the author Joseph G Spiteri
    Great is ant it when you see what you've been working on starting to pick up a bit of momentum. I wish you all the best in the next coming months.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5579986].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ActA
    I wish you all the best too, I have a big list, I don`t rly monetize it anymore, I have so many different projects.. it went well selling solos tho.. so you could make some money, good luck
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5580001].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author brit16
      Thanks, I have not really seen the results yet. But I am hoping they will come soon!
      Signature

      New to IM, any honest advice appreciated!

      My blog (first IM project!).....IVF Success Stories

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5580177].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author SamuelUherek
        Originally Posted by brit16 View Post

        Thanks, I have not really seen the results yet. But I am hoping they will come soon!
        20 subscribers in a few days without offering freebie isn't a result?

        Just keep up doing what you've begun and you should get to your goal point soon.

        Good luck brit16
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5580778].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author brit16
          Your right...it is a result . I guess I meant I have not starting seeing the income from it yet! But just getting people on the list is progress. Thanks.
          Signature

          New to IM, any honest advice appreciated!

          My blog (first IM project!).....IVF Success Stories

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5580985].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author clean99
    Good job! I call it a success because I think $1500 is very good for the first year considering that you are doing it part time.
    I was thinking about building a list too but not sure where to start yet but you just motivated me!
    Good luck in the future!
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5581052].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author brit16
      Thanks, glad I could give some encouragement! Start by writing some quality content for the list.
      Signature

      New to IM, any honest advice appreciated!

      My blog (first IM project!).....IVF Success Stories

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5581794].message }}
  • Originally Posted by brit16 View Post

    ...seeing the results of building a list! I am so excited that I am finally set up on aweber, have my free e-book written, and have already had about 20 subscriptions in the first few days (before I was offering the book) Now that I am promoting my freebie, I hope to get many more subscriptions a day!!

    Just wanted to say thanks to all the warriors who have been encourging me to "build a list" and create a free product. I have been attempting IM as a hobby for just over a year now. Before that I had never even heard of IM, SEO, etc. I made right around $1,500 the first year.... my goal is to be able to stay home with my son. Only have to make 30X's as much to meet that goal !!!

    I will be very curious to see if the "money is in the list" comes true for me as well. Thanks again to all the people on here who have been giving me advice. I'm sure I'll be needing more in the future . If there is any way I can help anyone who is newer than I am, let me know.
    First great job! Second the money is in the list, I get most of my sales from the list! good luck!
    Signature
    soon people... Relax...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5581869].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
    Banned
    Originally Posted by brit16 View Post

    I made right around $1,500 the first year.... my goal is to be able to stay home with my son. Only have to make 30X's as much to meet that goal !!!
    You can do that. It just takes time. As "desperate niches" go, you're in a particularly good one.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5581940].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author brit16
      Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

      You can do that. It just takes time. As "desperate niches" go, you're in a particularly good one.
      Thanks for the encouragement. It seems impossible now, but it won't keep me from trying.
      Signature

      New to IM, any honest advice appreciated!

      My blog (first IM project!).....IVF Success Stories

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5582040].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author paul_1
    Good Luck to you fellow warrior! Keep doing it and don't you ever give up easily. Success never happened overnight - it's a journey. Just always keep in mind that Winners never Quit! Wish you the best of the best! We want to hear your success story in a soon!!!!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5582190].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    Most people never make any money from their website let alone $1,500 within the first year. I think you're on a great path, and just keep learning and testing things to find the best marketing strategy to proceed with. Keep us posted on your results.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5582340].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author brit16
      Originally Posted by Randall Magwood View Post

      Most people never make any money from their website let alone $1,500 within the first year. I think you're on a great path, and just keep learning and testing things to find the best marketing strategy to proceed with. Keep us posted on your results.
      Thanks, it doesn't seem like much to me, considering all the hours I have put into it. I know it doesn't happen overnight, I just want it to happen eventually !
      Signature

      New to IM, any honest advice appreciated!

      My blog (first IM project!).....IVF Success Stories

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5586756].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MsMoneyspider
    Great progress - I wish you all the luck in the world
    Signature
    Unique mini-websites for sale; Custom built wordpress websites; Good selection of premium plugins installed; http://margaretnosal.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5582940].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author canada94
    Congrats Brit, just keep doing more of what it is your doing, get one thing up and earning you money before moving on, i'm sure it wont take long when your working at home with your Son.

    To your continued success


    Kevin
    Signature

    [B]If you are looking to turn your ebook into an Amazon bestseller,then visit http://babystepspublishinglimited.com,and let me help you

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5587164].message }}

Trending Topics