I just want to share simple way of creating an income stream from Youtube with you because it is a very simple process and great fun.
I used to be a self employed carpenter so i thought mmmmm, what do i know that people will pay for !!
So as i knew a lot about upvc windows and how to change the double glazed glass units when they break down and steam up, i decided as this is quite a simple process we would make a little information product.
So we put together a video series on all the different upvc window systems i know, how to measure, remove and replace the double glazed units, we contacted a solicitor to get all the legal requirements into place within the wording of our product and we started the ball rolling.
We put a simple video on Youtube and from this video people can click on our squeeze page below, here the prospects can leave their details and in return they get a written version of the procedures for free.
They are then offered the chance to purchase the full video series for $9.97 as it is a lot better to watch me do it rather than just read the pdf.
At this point hey either purchase the videos or just take the free written guide.
We then autorespond all the non buyers asking them how they got on and we give them a gentle reminder about the video guide.
Apart from the odd few who would rather purchase the videos on DVD which we also have for a greater price, i would say 99% of the buyers simply just download the video tutorials, making the whole system 99% automated cash and the other 1% is posting out the odd DVD.
This is a great little system using Youtube to leverage traffic who are looking for directly what you have to offer, it will work in many other niches, we know this because we use this system in other niches too.
Thought i would share this little simple way of making online cash with you because it works and it is simple to use.
All the best to everyone,