Decided to share a quick and simple method of earning weekly and monthly online net profits, minimum $100/week and up to $5000/week! Of course, you need to spend a couple of hours per day to earn $100/week, but this can easily be outsourced to ramp up your online net profits to $5000/week...
Just recently, my wife and I earned $1270 net profits in eight days. We invested $290 and earned $1560 gross. We acquired the services of one of our Web developer employees in our ICT outsourcing company for Wordpress site setup and design, and a couple of our English content researcher/writer employees for onsite content development work. Cherry (my wife) and I did market/niche/keyword research and onsite SEO ourselves. These things cost us $130. So, where did we invest the remaining $160?
Two expired domains. I got one closeout domain for $10, the regular annual domain registration price. Cherry won the auction for the other domain, $150. What did we do before we pinpointed good expired domains to purchase?
Market research. Niche research. Keyword research. Gathered details of the backlink profiles of available closeout domains and auctioned domains, closely comparing these details against the set of parameters we formulated, based on our tests which pointed out that such domain attributes make a domain valuable enough to sell for minimal to excellent net profits in domain auction sites, website flipping marketplaces and IM/SEO Web forums! What did we do next?
We contacted our associates to have them develop Wordpress sites with unique, relevant content under these domains. We did this, instead of directly posting the domains in domain auction sites, which would still make us earn net profits, yes, though we decided that putting in more effort, in terms of spending time and other resources, could most likely give us better net profits. Guess what? It did. What sort of websites and onsite content did we develop under these expired domains?
Amazon niche product review sites. Product review content. What sort of parameters did we use to initially select the expired domains to purchase, in order of importance?
1. Market and Niche Profitability
2. Affiliate Product Profitability
3. Relevant Local (US) and Global Exact Match Keyword Search Volume Profitability
4. Exact Match Domain Names
5. Existing Active Backlinks Pointing to Expired Domain Homepage and Internal Pages
6. Contextual Niche Relevance and Authority of Backlink Sources
7. Keyword Anchors Used for Backlinks - To develop unique content relevant to those keyword anchors and have its URLs be the same URLs where active backlinks are pointing to...
8. Existing Brand Equity and Traffic Estimates - Used deductive logic by studying the backlink profile details we gathered for available expired and auctioned domains which complied with the parameters above...
9. Domain Age and Google PR of Domain Homepage, Google PRs of Internal Pages with Active Backlinks and Google PR of Backlink Sources - Hey, there are lots of interested buyers who consider Google PR as an end-all-be-all attribute that makes a domain valuable, so we didn't want to alienate them from our potential buyer market!
Then? We posted these sites and domains in site flipping marketplaces, domain auction sites and IM/SEO Web forums with marketplaces to sell websites and domains. We waited for three days. Sold the first site for $800, and the other for $760. So: That's $1270 net profits for us in eight days! We'll be doing this again, and again, and again, and again, but this time:
We'll be outsourcing everything! Including market, general domain and domain backlink profile research? Yes, especially with a tool my programmer associates and I developed to make it easier and faster for our employees to gather such relevant details for analysis...
I believe this is something helpful for newbies and seasoned Internet marketers alike. There are however lots of ways to profit from such a method, even without selling the domains, or without selling sites with content you develop under those expired domains. Be creative, and cheers to your success!
Marx Vergel Melencio
Proprietor and Marketing Communications Strategist