• I took (2) hours and cut a screenium video, used iMovie for the scene transitions, garageband to create a custom audio meme and uploaded it to youtube.
• Then I wrote a 1100 word article that basically expanded on what the video said.
• I formated the article to look pretty, added the embed code to the HTML document and uploaded the unique article + video to a new page on my site. I added links on my site to inform visitors there is NEW content!
Then I started to promote the new page...
• I took a 800 word version of my 1100 word article and submited it to eZineArticles with (2) resource box links — one to my youtube video and the other to the article on my site.
• I used DigiAccelerator to run a social bookmark campaign to get a quick 200 back links. I pinged them as soon as they were done.
• I downloaded 5 articles from Article Builder, imported them into TheBestSpinner and spun them until they were at least 45% unique and submitted the articles to 1500 directories each using unique article wizard. They will go out at a rate of 50 articles per day for the next 25 days. Included the same two links in my resource box with spun anchor tags.
• I wrote a new adwords ad to test against my control ad, telling prospects about a new EDU back link building strategy they could watch a tutorial about on my site.
...and now I wait! I suspect the fruits of my labor will pay-off in a few weeks when I start to get placement, and organic traffic.
Now, if you don't mind sharing — what did you today during your internet marketing labors?