Offered To Pay Some Warriors & They Never Responded???

12 replies
Not that I needed the help, but there were a couple of newbies on here who really needed some work and they showed good quality from their examples so I contacted them to see if I could pay them to do some work for me...

AND

they never responded.

hmmmm, I guess some people just can't accept money even when they say they want and need it.
#offered #pay #responded #warriors
  • Profile picture of the author Gary Gomez
    You can lead a horse to water........but you can't make it drink.

    Some people just can't be helped despite all the efforts you make.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5607758].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sonicadam123
    There's just no helping some people, all you can do is try
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5607819].message }}
  • No offense, Give me link building work.
    And I accept PP too.. Pls give a fair deal..

    Welcome,
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5607868].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Steve Holmes
      Originally Posted by triobacklinkbuilder View Post

      No offense, Give me link building work.
      And I accept PP too.. Pls give a fair deal..

      Welcome,
      LOL - Will you answer?
      Signature
      "Live like you'll die tomorrow, Learn like you'll live forever" - M. Ghandi
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5607912].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bredfan
    Hey TopKat - PM me - I'll reply! :-)

    Unbelievable. In my 20 year career(s) I've learned many lessons... one of the more important is: If someone extends an olive branch....Grab it! Then, do great work.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5607959].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SamuelUherek
    Guess a lot of people are just afraid of the possibility to earn some money. They are here to learn about IM, but they don't seem to be willing to earn the living.

    I wonder what is so scary about it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5607994].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Paperchasing
    An alternate possibility is that, they being newbies, they haven't figured out how to use PMs, assuming that is how you chose to contact them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5608163].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JDub07
    My best guess is they weren't able to PM back if that is what you used to contact them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5608198].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author megawarrior
    Yeah I think you need a minimum of 50 posts (or War Room membership) to send or respond to PM's.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5608230].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
    Banned
    Originally Posted by TopKat22 View Post

    they never responded.
    Forgive me if you know this already, but if they have under 50 posts and are not War Room members, then they can reply only if you give them an email address (or if they work out that they can leave a "profile message" rather than sending a "private message", but that may be asking a lot, if they're new).
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5608276].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TopKat22
      Originally Posted by Gary Gomez View Post

      You can lead a horse to water........but you can't make it drink.

      Some people just can't be helped despite all the efforts you make.
      Yes, you are correct.

      Originally Posted by sonicadam123 View Post

      There's just no helping some people, all you can do is try
      This is apparently true.

      Originally Posted by triobacklinkbuilder View Post

      No offense, Give me link building work.
      And I accept PP too.. Pls give a fair deal..

      Welcome,
      I do not take any offense. Currently, I do not need link building. I already have the handled quite nicely. Thank you anyway,

      Originally Posted by Steve Holmes View Post

      LOL - Will you answer?
      Yes, I just did.

      Originally Posted by SamuelUherek View Post

      Guess a lot of people are just afraid of the possibility to earn some money. They are here to learn about IM, but they don't seem to be willing to earn the living.

      I wonder what is so scary about it.
      I suppose it could be scary for those who have never done it. But if they ever want to make any money, they need to get over it, imho.

      Originally Posted by Paperchasing View Post

      An alternate possibility is that, they being newbies, they haven't figured out how to use PMs, assuming that is how you chose to contact them.
      Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

      Forgive me if you know this already, but if they have under 50 posts and are not War Room members, then they can reply only if you give them an email address (or if they work out that they can leave a "profile message" rather than sending a "private message", but that may be asking a lot, if they're new).
      Yes, I do know that newbies with less than 50 posts who are not War Room members cannot PM. That is why I PM'd them with both an email address to use to contact me and skype username.

      I even explained that to them in the PM that they cannot PM me back so I said they would need to contact me via the other methods. I also posted in the thread that I had PM'd them and would give them ways to contact me.
      Signature
      44 days in and we broke the $10K a month recurring bench mark.

      Guaranteed 60% Opt In Rate Traffic-Real People-Fresh Today-High Quality Biz Opp traffic![/URL]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5609630].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nathan Isaac
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5609979].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TopKat22
      Originally Posted by Nathan Isaac View Post

      What kind of work are you looking for?
      I wasn't looking for any work as I've got my system pretty well in place.

      I was trying to help some newbies get started in what they were doing.
      Signature
      44 days in and we broke the $10K a month recurring bench mark.

      Guaranteed 60% Opt In Rate Traffic-Real People-Fresh Today-High Quality Biz Opp traffic![/URL]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5610021].message }}

Trending Topics